• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Big Boy Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
EZ takes it over Conquer in a 2-0 set whilst the activity wins goes towards twinyoshi! It's unfortunate about the activity win, but we gotta mosey on, players. FairyWitch is subbed out for Naoto Shirogani! Hope you can get in on it next time, Fairy. Welcome, Naoto! Get your battle face on.

ROUND 2
ITS TIME

ptz vs. EZ Target?

Suhnny™ vs. brandyjay

ger9119 vs. twinyoshi45

Naoto Shirogani vs. golem12

Remember now, Bo3's! If you can, post a replay or two, yeah? Let's get those battles in! Hope everyone got it set up. ^^;
I'll PM you all that it's started, and will continuously PM you through the week.

The round shall end
March 10'th 12:00 PM UTC -6

Earlier if everyone finishes timely enough, of course.

Good luck, dudes!​

Last edited:

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
I have contacted my opponent but still waiting to hear back

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
Alrighty, i've noticed a few of you have deff tried to make contact. Whilst some of you haven't even said a word. I may have to place a sub in a few cases, though I hope not!

Get those matches in!

EZ Target?

You Lack Da Moxie
activity post. no word from ptz. hasn't been on since round start. will try get it done before deadline

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
Active post golem has not been on since the 4th but we still have ages till the deadline so i am sure we will have the battle done

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
ANNOUNCEMENT

Ok, so this round, unfortunately, no battles got in.
I think this is the prime time for an extension, however, some of the contestants have been dead in the water since the round start so in this case, i'll be trying to set up something special.

Every single pair had at least one person who tried contact, but I just don't think it'd be right to give an entire round an activity win. Simply because, well, I really want the place to liven up with some battles! I don't wanna just give up, you know? A whole tour of activity wins just doesn't seem cool! Giving up is too easy and it's so mainstream everyone does it. See, Serebii comp scene hasn't been so hot lately, at least here, and I know I don't want it to stay like that any longer. So with that in mind, i'll PM and put my foot down in regards to inactivity. I know who exactly made an effort and who simply didn't have the time. It's unfortunate, yes, but I wanna make sure this tour comes to pass in fighting fashion! Just bear with me and believe. I'll have somethin set up in the coming day and hopefully, we'll get some battles in! Whether it be special or just a regular extension i'll let you all know by tomorrow.

Last edited:

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
ROUND 2 EXTENSION
ITS BEEN TIME

golem12 vs. EZ Target?

Suhnny™ vs. twinyoshi45

MetalSonic vs. brandyjay

Naoto Shirogane vs. Lugia-sama

Here's what i've done, in the interest of gettin some battles, ive introduced two new subs and re-arranged some battlers into hopefully better times. I've also dropped two completely inactive members in ptz and ger1229. Lugia-Sama and I are the new participants. I really want some battles to happen! I'm givin it my all here and I hope you dudes do the same!
It seems a bit roundabout, I know, but one big activity win for a whole round should not be what a competitive tour is about.

The round shall end
March 22'nd 12:00 PM UTC -6
That's a bit longer then normal.

Bo3!
Earlier if everyone finishes timely enough, of course.
Remember to make it apparent you're trying to get those battles in. Post here when and if you contact. If I PM/VM you in regards to your activity, you pretty much gotta message me back so I can take your activity into consideration!
If you have questions, shoot me a PM!

Good luck, dudes! Let's make this tourny into somethin powerful!​

Last edited:

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
lost against naoto 2-0 ggs

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
well so far I have not heard back from my opponent so I am just going to keep waiting......

Status
Not open for further replies.