• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Big Brother 1 - You're in the House!

CuriousHeartless

"Ok." Said Clay. "You won't be saying much, but you can have a basic conversation."

"Thank eww." Scept said smiling. She walked off to find that salamence again. Clay shook his head as she left the room.

"Man, I wonder why she wanted o learn english now of all times." He said to himself. "Might as well meet my other housemates." He said walking out of the room, making sure to put there stuff on the bed so noone would take it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scept finally tracked down the salamence. "Helloo" She said. "My name ees Scept. What ees yurs?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clay wondered though the halls looking for other contestants. After a while he saw Scept talking to a sa;amence. "So, that's why she wanted to learn spanish." Clay chuckled to himself and continued going.

After a while he saw an Infernape and a Charizard hanging out together. "Hey guys." Clay shouted out at them. "The name's Clay Terracotta, what about you guys?"

moviezackiel

Z

[IC]
Z finished unpacking and decided to go meet the other contestants. He peered into the King sized bedroom and saw the annoying Magmortar from earlier sitting on a Houndoom. Z had to do a double take to see the Houndoom. She was hot. And that wasn't because she was a fire type. She was beautiful. Z wanted to help her badly just to impress her. He saw a Grumpig desperately trying to get the Magmortar of the gorgeous Houndoom. He walked over to the Magmortar and yelled.

"Get off the Houndoom."

The Magmortar looked at Z then screamed.

"What are you talking about."

Z pointed underneath the Magmortar who got up to reveal the amazing Houndoom. She was even prettier than before.

"Get off of me you fatty" yelled the Houndoom. The Magmortar is shocked but then walks out of the room. The Houndoom turns towards Z.

"Thank you for getting me out of there. I really appreciate it." She then turned to the Grumpig and said.

"And thank you for trying to help me. What are you two names?"

"Z" Z piped in. He wanted the Houndoom to know everything about him.

"Denice" said the Grumpig "what is yours?"

"Celeste" the Houndoom said when she then walked out of the room.

K

[IC]

K finished unpacking in his room and then decided to doze off and then fell asleep on his bed.

Epwna is a Sceptile

The epic turnip king
[IC]

Shore was so excited about Jay that he almost didn't notice Scept. Almost. "Helloo" She said. "My name ees Scept. What ees yurs?" Shore was puzzled. "Wait, one minute your speaking Spanish and now English with an accent? Sort of weird, but hi. My name's Shore, nice to meet you, Scept."

GloomintheMasterBall

Dungeon Explorer
Mimi then comes towards to commotions between them so she just noticed one of them, Scept "Hello, I glad to meet you, I'm Mimi, Illumise of the North-East Sinnoh and I though look a bit different than the regular illumise but I hope we can still be friend?" She too just looked at Shore "Ohhh and hello as well also."

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
[OOC]

You know, I'm kind of new to RPs where people are allowed to control other people's characters.

[IC]

Denice watched Celeste leeve the room and then looked back to Z, and right away, Denice thought that if he wanted to make friends, now would be a good chance to do so. After all, he didn't want to spend the entire competition as the runt of the litter.

"Would you like some of my mom's cookies? They kind of grew stale after the long trip, but I'm sure they are still pretty tasty."

Z kindly took the cookies as a gesture of good manners. Afterwards, Denice still had a few cookies left, but he decided to save them for later. For now, he just wanted to make friends. Denice started to think about what the best approach to making friends was. He remembered back to his child-hood when he read all those books about pokemon being picked on by bullies and pokemon who don't blend in with the crowd. He remembered one book with a very clear message: Be Yourself. "I like reading," he started. "I liked it ever since I was a kid. Books have always taken me to places I've always dreamed of going. They are kind of like being in a whole new world. You imagine yourself as the main character and the next thing you know you are on an adventure." Denice looked to Z and wasn't entirely sure that Z had followed what he just said.

Last edited:

Luxrayess

Sound(?) asleep...
[OoC]
Quite a few players are a little confused about who has claimed what beds already.

[IC]
Jay snuck into Shore's room, planning to rummage through the gentle-giant Salamence's belongs to find out more about him. He noticed a Charizard was sleeping on the Salamence's bed. Jay rolled his eyes and decided to let Shore deal with it himself. Out of curiosity, the little Kojondo peered into another room he had not previously investigated. He opened the door and gazed upon the gloomy interior. He noticed a Weavile sitting on the bed, shifting through a briefcase and muttering to himself.

There was another businessman?

Jay grinned. He was most intrigued...

CuriousHeartless

"Helloo Show. She said excitedly. "My frind Clay helped teach meee englis." Scept waited for Show, err... Shore to respond.

Then she heard a female voice talking and turned. "Helloo, I am Scept. Dyo you reelly want tyo be frinds?" She said to Mimi
---------------------------------------

"Hey!" Clay shouted as he saw Scept hanging out with a Salamence and a shiny Illumise. "I see you guys met Scept. I've known her forever. In fact, I just taught her english, although, as you can see, she still has an accent."

"Helloo Clay!" Scept said. "This is Show and Meemee." Scept pointed at Shore and Mimi as she said there names.

"Nice to meet you." Clay said holdng out his hand.

Epwna is a Sceptile

The epic turnip king
(IC)

" Um, hi, Mimi, right? I'll talk to in sec" He couldn't believe it! 1 friend, 2 girls who like him, it was great! "And you must be Clay,Scept's said a lot about you. Oh yeah, Scept, I'll help you learn to speak fluent English, kay? Back to the story, did you really slap a mexican albino Tepigmegoat?"

Last edited:

CuriousHeartless

"¿Que?" Scept said, confused at Shore's comment about a tepigmegoat.

"I have to agree with Scept, what?" Clay commented. "So, pretty lady, what is your name?" He said to Mimi.

"That sounds like a funny story." Scept said to Shore. "So, what ees your reeson for coming two thees game?"

Epwna is a Sceptile

The epic turnip king
(IC)

"Oh, I thought you said that, sorry." Shore all of a sudden heard a very familiar voice coming from his room. "Sorry, I got to go" He ran to his room and saw a green figure. "Trael, is that you?"

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
[IC]

Celeste held a paw to her face as she walked out of the room. "Did they really just....do that for me?" She thought to herself, her cheeks turning slightly pink as Z and Denice's faces popped into her head. Never in her life had that happened to her, she would usually have to seduce to get what she wanted and this act from two strangers struck her, especially as they were of her opposing types, Psychic and Fighting. She looked back at them, then smiled to herself, blushing.

Celeste walked down the hall, seeing her housemates chatting with each other happily. "Friends...when was the last time I've ever had them?" She sighed to herself as she passed by a Sceptile, who was chatting excitedly with a Salamence and an Illumise. She again thought of Z and Denice, who had helped her get the Magmortar off her bed, then turned back, resolving to find them.

[OOC]

moviezackiel

[OoC]
You are right I did mess up. I will fix it.

Z

[IC]

Z sat in the room with Denice while she talked about reading. Z had read a lot as well being considered a genius in all subjects. He enjoyed reading and understood everything Denice said. When she was done talking Z said.

"Thank You, I enjoy reading too and understand what you are saying. I really must be going now." Z said as he walked out the room. He couldn't spend all day talking to Denice. He had too make other friends. He walked away and actually saw a conversation between four people. He walked over to the group which consisted of a Salamance, Illumise, Sceptile, and Rhyperior. Z walked up to them and said.

"Hi I am Z." The others turned around and Z became part of the conversation. They just accepted him in and he learned about Clay, Scept, Mimi, and Shore now having new friends in all of them.

K

[IC]

K woke up and noticed something he didn't notice before. Someone's stuff was already here. He got up and because he was fair moved out of the room. He looked for a new room and next to Z was a blood red pint sized room. K decided he would like it here.

[OoC]
Since the twin sized was taken K has claimed a pint sized bed

pikalax

Back in the OLDEN days...
Here is the current bed roster:

Blue King: Vapor and Burner
Red King: Celeste and ???
Yellow King: Scept and Clay

Twin 1: Switch
Twin 2: Shore (Saboteur)
Twin 3: Denice
Twin 4: Z

Pint 1: Jay Tanaka
Pint 2: Mimi
Pint 3: K
Pint 4: ???

Inspector and Saaphyri, please choose your bed now.

moviezackiel

Here is the current bed roster:

Blue King: Vapor and Burner
Red King: Celeste and ???
Yellow King: Scept and Clay

Twin 1: Switch
Twin 2: Shore (Saboteur)
Twin 3: Denice
Twin 4: Z

Pint 1: Jay Tanaka
Pint 2: Mimi
Pint 3: K
Pint 4: ???

Inspector and Saaphyri, please choose your bed now.

[OoC]
Did you just give us the answer to the Saboteur who is Shore or are you trying to mislead us.

Epwna is a Sceptile

The epic turnip king
(IC)

"You got it right bro" Trael said. "They hired me as an intern! My payment is a Metal Coat, so I can finally evolve!"

"That's awesome" Shore said. " Hey, Scept, Clay, Mimi, Z, Jay, come here, meet my bro, Trael!" Trael looked impressed. " You already have that many friends, awesome job!"

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
[IC]
"Hey, it was nice meeting you," Denice said as Z walked out of the room. With all that done, Denice figured it was best to get back to his own room. But as he was walking over to his bed, he ran into Celeste. After that, Denice started to get shy. He didn't want to admit it, but he also had the hots for Celeste. "Oh, high Celeste," Denice said before reaching for his box of cookies. "You want some cookies? My mom made them." Celeste decided to take a cookie out of generosity. "Thanks again for trying to help me back there," she said to Denice. The more Celeste talked, the more Denice got nervous. "Thanks. But really, it was nothing. Z was the one that got the Magmortar off of you."

pikalax

Back in the OLDEN days...
(Oh, shoot.... I'm going to have to change it up a bit... Sorry about that. Shore is no longer the Saboteur, the new Saboteur will be PMed shortly.)

EDIT: Actually, there will be no Saboteur. There will, however, be a different twist. I will reveal this twist when the time is right.

CuriousHeartless

"Helloo Trael!" Scept said to the Scyther. "Hello." Trael said back.
"Shore you dog." He whispered to his brother.

"Ahem!" Clay said. "No one has said anything to me. Also, have any of you seen a Buizel and a Blaziken? I saw them in the line, but now they dissappeared."

voidhawk

Blergh!
[IC]

Switch had been sitting on his bed for the past 15 minutes, waiting for the commotion to die down. As he flipped through some notes in his briefcase regarding certain transactions that were hopefully going to occur soon, as well as some unfortunate accidents (planned, of course), he could hear what sounded like a magmortar's booming voice echoing down the hallway. "I hope he doesn't keep that up! Some pokemon are so uncivilized!

After stretching, Switch decided to take a closer look at the rest of his room. He had a decently sized cupboard, some drawers, a chair and a small mirror. "Well, it's not much, but I guess its all I need. Regardless, its what I have." Unpacking his clothes and other necessities, he placed them neatly in his drawers, hanging his shirts on the coathangers in the cupboard and placing the rest into the same drawers that he used at home. He liked knowing exactly what was going on and where everything was.

Finished with that little job, Switch walked briskly back over to his bed, leapt up onto it and sat once more reading the notes on his next job.

A few minutes later, while he was flicking through some information on abusing the compound interest system, Switch heard his door open just a fraction. looking up, he was met with the sight of a Kojondo grinning back at him. "Hello there," Switch said as he jumped off of the bed and walked over to the door, opening it and inviting the newcomer in. "My name is Switch Dirk. May I ask your name, friend?" Switch smiled warmly as he picked up the chair and brought it over for the new pokemon to sit on, jumping back onto his bed and sitting down after he had done so.

[OoC] Did you mean to give us the saboteur's name, Pikalax? I thought it was meant to be completely secret, is all...