• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Big Brother 1 - You're in the House!

moviezackiel

[OoC]
Epwna you always seem to be the bad guy
Z

[IC]

"Hello Trael nice to meet you. Shore's told us about you." Z said to the Scyther in front of him. The group of them all started a conversation until Denice and Celeste showed up. When he saw Celeste Z just stopped talking to his group and turned towards them.

"Hello Celeste, Denice how nice to see you" Z said He turned towards his group of friends."Guys these are Celeste the beautiful Houndoom and Denice my reading Grumpig friend. Celeste, Denice this is Mimi, Shore, Scept, Clay, and Shore's brother Trael. He is an intern here."

Everyone welcomed the two newcomers warmly while Celeste inched up towards Z.

"Thanks for introducing me. I am shy among big groups" Celeste whispered.

"No problem, beautiful" Z whispered back.

Celeste then blushed.

K

[IC]

K finished unpacking for the second time that day. He saw a big group of people in a conversation including Z but he decided to find everyone else. He wandered to the house guest list which said there was a Buizel and Blaziken which both haven't shown up. K wondered where they were.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
[IC]
Now Denice was REALLY getting nervous. He didn't like being in big crowds, but... he just had to suck it up if he wanted to get anywhere, he had to suck it up. "Umm... hi?" The others kind of gave a blank stare. "Ummm... anyone want to talk about something?" Lame.

Luxrayess

Sound(?) asleep...
[IC]
"<Name's Jay. Jay Tanaka. Technophile and aspiring businessman,>" the Kojondo replied. He took his seat gratefully. "<I see you're familiar with the white-collar culture.>"

"<So I am. You look rather young to be Forbes 500 material, though.>"

"<'Fraid I'm not. My father's a CEO, though.>"

"<Oh, of what?>"

"<Just a little old-fashioned textile buisness. Nothing worth much... What's your profession?>"

The kaitachi thought for a moment, and replied “<A stockbroker.>”

“<I see…>” Jay paused for a moment, fidgeted with his PokiPhone(-turned-PokiTouch), and picked up the conversation again. “<I have a little proposition for you, Mr.Dirk…>”

The Weavile nodded and inched closer.

“Yes!” thought Jay. “I’ve got someone with insider experience…and money… on my side!”
“<How about we team up… just hypothetically…>” said the violet weasel to the black one.

CuriousHeartless

"I know." Scept said. "Let's talk aboot why we came here. I wanted to beecome a pilot, and I need the mooney for classes. Woot aboot you Clay?"

"Finally" Clay muttered. "I need this money to marry my fiancé. I would think you knew that Scept. What about you guys?" He asked the group.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
[IC]
"I was hoping to get money in order to... ...Get a college education." Denice felt kind of dumb when saying that. It's always been his dream to go to college and make something of his life.

moviezackiel

Z

[IC]

I am here to become a movie director. I wanted to make a movie studio with the money. To make movies is just the greatest thing in the world to me.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
[IC]

"Well, I'd actually like to use the money to expand my fashion line" Celeste said, grinning. "Hold on, you design Pokeclothes?" Denice asked. "Yup, I design Pokeclothes, not the conventional T-shirts and jeans type though." Celeste smirked as she dragged one of her three duffel bags and unzipped it. She took out a black, leather jacket with tails and a black fedora hat which had feathers that looked suspiciously like a Honchkrow's. "Yeah, I make these stuff" She continued as she placed the hat on Denice's head and helped him into the jacket. She reached into her bag and took out a black corset and matching minishorts, which she put on the Illumise known as Mimi. "Yeah, mainly unconventional and stuff, but, that's me." She explained as she took out her favorite whip, which was Darkrai-themed, and laid it on her lap.

[OOC]

pikalax

Back in the OLDEN days...
Devastator2000 and AlexG123, if you don't post by Friday, you will NOT be eligible to participate in the first Head of Household competition. You signed up for an involving game; participation is mandatory.

pikalax

AlexG123 and Devastator2000, if you don't post by 2:00 PM EST on Friday, you will not be eligible to compete in the first Head of Household competition. Continue to be inactive, and you may end up hurting your own game. Big Brother is notoriously unkind to floaters.

Also, I need all players to have visited the Diary Room at least twice by the end of the day on Sunday.

Devastator2000

Are you high...?
[OOC]
Not only does Buizel have to dress up as a female, but he now has to have a Pint-sized bed. Ah well, it'll do.
[IC]
Inspector entered the house, Carefully. He wasn't very happy all the good beds had been chosen. "Oh well....' Inspector thought to himself. It'll have to do, Besides, $500,000 is alot of money That I can spend completley on myse- 'WHO SAID THAT!?"
Inspector quickly interrupted his thought by saying that. Everyone in the house saw him. Inspector quickly just ran to his bed and set up his Special Agent stuff.

Devastator2000

Are you high...?
[OOC]
Not only does Buizel have to dress up as a female, but he now has to have a Pint-sized bed. Ah well, it'll do.
[IC]
Inspector entered the house, Carefully. He wasn't very happy all the good beds had been chosen. "Oh well....' Inspector thought to himself. It'll have to do, Besides, $500,000 is alot of money That I can spend completley on myse- 'WHO SAID THAT!?"
Inspector quickly interrupted his thought by saying that. Everyone in the house saw him. Inspector quickly just ran to his bed and set up his Special Agent stuff.

pikalax

Which means Saaphyri the Blaziken gets to sleep in Celeste's bed. Since all the beds have been claimed, it's time for formal introductions. This isn't in the formal Big Brother rules book, but it allows the players to get to know each other. One at a time, state your name, age, occupation, and a fun fact about yourself.

Asi es que Saaphyri el Blaziken puede dormir en la cama de Celeste. Como se han ocupadas todas las camas es la hora de introducirse. No es en el libreto de reglas de Gran Hermano, pero permite a los jugadores conocer al otro. Uno en vez, diga su nombre, edad, ocupacion, y algo divertido sobre tu. Lo siento, el espanol mio no es bueno.

CuriousHeartless

{OOC} Saaphyri has to bed with Vapor not Celeste. Blaze is doing that.

{IC}
"Heelloo, My name ees Scept." Scept said to the gathered housemates. "I am twenty-five yeers old. I don't have a hob, wheesh ees why I came heer. A fun fact aboot mysef, hmmm... I cannoot fall if I am paying attension."

"The name's Clay, Clay Terracotta." Clay exclaimed happily. "I'm also twenty-five. My job is at a coal mine, I help move boulders and break rock falls. i'm engaged, which is why I came here.

{OOC} Anyone notice that Scept's engrish keeps changing?

GloomintheMasterBall

Dungeon Explorer
(Sorry got caught in the middle of doing something else)

Hello, my name is Mimi as she told to the housemates after both Scept and Clay finished theirs "I'm twenty years old though everyone think I'm five years younger. Although I'm just started out on collage but a fun fact about is before I did came to it, I saw a banner about Big Brother and thought I could enter there, what to lose right?

GloomintheMasterBall

Dungeon Explorer
(Sorry got caught in the middle of doing something else)

Hello, my name is Mimi as she told to the housemates after both Scept and Clay finished theirs "I'm twenty years old though everyone think I'm five years younger. Although I'm just started out on collage but a fun fact about is before I did came to it, I saw a banner about Big Brother and thought I could enter there, what to lose right?

Sorry for the double post since I don't know why the computer only slow on serebii's forum?

Last edited:

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
[IC]

After Mimi was done with the diary room, it was Denice's turn. As Denice got in, he cleared his throat before he spoke. He also blew his nose as an exercise to make sure the sound was coming only from his mouth. He didn't want to be snorting all the way through.

"I am Denice. I am 22 and I enjoy reading more than anything. I had just graduated from school 4 years agon, and hope to go to college. My strategy to Big Brother? Think things through. Don't act out of recklessness, and also tell things like it is. Deception is a sin and I refuse to play that game just to win a gameshow. And I know some people who resort to that. The nerve, I say. ...But I'm rambling. Anyway, I hope to get far in this competition."

After that, Denice exited the Diary room for the next person to enter.

pikalax

I never signed up a character named Blaze, sorry. And my roster says Saaphyri is with Celeste. This roster is final, by the way.

Blue King: Vapor and Burner
Red King: Celeste and Saaphyri
Yellow King: Scept and Clay

Twin 1: Switch
Twin 2: Shore
Twin 3: Denice
Twin 4: Z

Pint 1: Jay Tanaka
Pint 2: Mimi
Pint 3: K
Pint 4: Inspector

But that's not too important right now. What is important is that the power is up for grabs. Please fill out this survey and PM me the results as soon as you can!!

Big Brother Truth: All questions are either True or False unless otherwise stated.
1) I expect to form an alliance with at least one other HouseGuest this season.
2) I think the Veto has more power than the HoH.
3) I think that friendships in the Big Brother House are superficial.
4) I expect to form a showmance sometime this season.
5) I believe that someone in the house has more power than the HoH can ever hold.

When finished, meet me in the backyard. The first HoH competition will be postponed until Saturday 12:00 PM or when everyone has turned in their survey.

Saaphyri will also benefit from this extension - she will have until Saturday 12:00 PM to introduce herself or she will be eliminated from the HoH competition. Good luck, HouseGuests.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
[IC]

Celeste grinned sultrily as she eyed her fellow housemates, winking at both Z and Denice, who sat beside each other. "I'm Celeste, twenty-one, and no, not a college student. I'm a...shall we say...courtesan, have been one for the past seven years, and I aspire to be a fashion designer. My strategy in this house? Don't make enemies, they could prove to be a housemate's downfall" She said as she stood up. "Where are you going?" Z asked. "Diary room. I've gotta let something out." Celeste replied as she walked away.

They know it now. They know what the heck I really am. Now I fear that they won't trust me. I have never had any true friends, and my housemates don't seem so bad, I honestly appreciate them. I just fear that they would think badly of me. Z...Denice...they've both been so nice to me, yet I don't want them to judge me. I want to fix up my life and make some true friends, I am just afraid that some may not give me a chance.

[OOC]

Luxrayess

Sound(?) asleep...
[IC]
Before the Weavile could answer... Ping!~♪ An alarm that Jay had programmed earlier went off. It was time to go to the diary room.

"<Terribly sorry about this, Mr. Dirk. I'm scheduled for the D-room. Be back in a flash!>" Jay scurried out of the kamaitachi's room and hurried to the Diary Room. Along the way, the kimono-ferret noticed the seductress Houndoom, who was just barely dismissed from the Diary room earlier. He noted in addition to her gaudy collar of black suede leather and oversized jewels, she was also proudly carring in her mouth a peculiar whip with Darkrai embellishment. Jay watched as the seductress went back over to her company as she began to elaborate on her... "unique clothing line."

"She makes... sexy-noir counter-culture clothing?? Oh, no..." Jay remembered how a couple of his friends, including Kale the Lucario, went through counter- and sub-culture phases such as that in highschool and early college. Most of them eventually got over it, all though he knew Kale secretly liked following certain goth-Lolita manga series.

"That sort of fashion does have a following... and she is looking to expand her little business. Maybe I could convince her to team up with me... I see her later, after my talk with Mr. Dirk, and once she is alone again..."

Jay slipped into the Diary Room and shut the door.

"<When my father, Mr. Kenji Tanaka, officially declared that my brother, Yoshi Tanaka, was going to inherit the business, that's when I decided to leave the household for good. In Kojondo years I was 25 at the time. My father, as much as a stick in the mud he was, gave me a little money each month for about a year to support myself until I could financially support myself. I partnered up with my good friend Kale to create a fledgling electronics repairs business, and I started to invest our profit in stocks to make our income stretch even farther. This went well for a year.

But then the Unova stock market took a huge nosedive when the Hiun city housing market bubble burst.

Kale and I lost all of our money, and our business closed due to bankruptcy. Kale, who was already sort of a bum, went back to live with his parents until he could be financially independent again. But because I had cut the ties with my own family, I was out of luck...

I'm now 28 years old, jobless, income-less, and looking for money. And I'm not afraid to do what ever it takes to get that half-of-a-million, you see. Sorry, but I've gotta scram. Later!>"

Jay went back into Shift's bedroom to resume his conversation...

Epwna is a Sceptile

The epic turnip king
[DR]

Okay, I'm here in the Diary Room, and I got to say, I love it here at the house. I'm not shy anymore. And I have to thank Jay for all this. I mean, he's my first friend I made here. If I win, he's definately getting a bit of the money. But most of it's going to a new house for my family. Bye Diary!

[IC]

Shore realized there was someone he wanted to talk to. He walked up to a Houndoom. "Umm, h-hi, my n-names Shore, wh-what about y-you?" He started stuttering again. He was shy like when he asked out that Dragonair. <A man,> he thought, <She's gonna think I'm stupid>.