• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Big Brother 1 - You're in the House!

CuriousHeartless

{OOC} Rank up. And also, Scept can't write in english. That is why on the poll she writes si and no, not yes and no.

{IN}

Clay went up to Scept after they gave their polls to the landlord. "Scept, I know why you wanted to learn english now." He said. "I heard that a salamence destroyed a telephone pole earlier. I checked it out, and it was in a million little burnt pieces. I wan't you to be careful around Shore. Okay."

"Noo." Scept replied. "Juan would neever do that."

"Juan?" Clay exclaimed. "That salamence is not your brother. He is a stranger. We have been hear five hours, there is no need to be homesick." He finished, getting softer as he continued speaking.

"Gie know." Scept said despondantly. "But, steel. Show ees tyo nyice. He woodn't do that." She said walking away.

Clay started mumbling to himself. "That girl is going to go crazy if this stays going to long." He walked along, noticing Shore talking to a houndoom. "I need to talk to this guy and learn more about him."

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
I said in your sign up thread that you would have to abide by the RPG Forum rules is you wanted to post here. Just because it wasn't allowed in Games, doesn't mean you can just have it here and be done with it. There is a minimum post length rule. Please ensure all RPG members follow it, as it only takes one continuously breaking it for everyone to suffer the closure of the RPG.

moviezackiel

Z

[IC]

Z went to the Diary Room

I am liking it here in the Big Brother house. I have made a lot of friends already which will be very useful when it comes to eliminations. Plus these are good people that I have fun with. Celeste is making me go crazy. I just want to be with her. But I am most happy K is here. I don't think it all be this easy without my best friend.

K

[IC]

When he walked out K jumped in.

I am worried I haven't met anyone. Z is the only guy I know and I don't know anyone else. Z was talking about alliances and strategies to win and I have something for him to hear. I decided to eavesdrop on Jay and Switch. If they have an alliance Z would want to know about. Overall the place is okay.

K walked over to Z's room and told him about Jay and Switch. Z sat and thought for a couple seconds.

"We need to be careful around business men K" Z said." Some are ruthless and will do anything to win. That is the way of business. When we get the studio we will have to be occasionally ruthless. I want to know more about them. K I want you to spy n them some more for now. Make sure you aren't seen. Then I will introduce you to the gang so you will have friends. Don't worry. Report back to me on Jay and Switch. Thanks K you are a good friend."

Z then left the room to meet some of his friends.

pikalax

Back in the OLDEN days...
RaZoR LeAf is right. This thread is required to follow all the rules of the RPG Forum. Anyone whose posts are consistently less than 200 words in length may find themselves leaving the Big Brother House a little earlier than they had planned. I will also make an effort to expand my posts to 200 words, though as the Host of Big Brother, this may be more difficult to do.

Remember, when filling out the survey on the previous page, all answers must remain confidential. This is because the next competition will depend strongly on this survey, and knowledge of someone else's answers could give you an unfair advantage. I'll explain the rules of the first HoH Competition when it begins at 12:00 PM tomorrow.

AlexG123, you have until then to at least respond to the PMs I sent you, or else you will definitely be disqualified from the first HoH. Miss too many competitions, and your fellow HouseGuests might want you out much sooner than you may have wanted.

I just want to let you know that everyone in the House right now is eligible to become the first Head of Household. Free from the threat of eviction, the Head of Household is the strongest Pokemon in the house, and as such they get their own private bedroom. However, with great power comes great responsibility, for they must also put up two HouseGuests for eviction. In each HoH Competition, each player must choose which they want more: The power and prestige of the HoH, or the freedom from possibly making enemies with the nominations.

FireTypeLover

Mr. Soul Stealer
[Diary Room]
I've obtained an epic king-sized bed fit for a king like me! But, the only stupid thing that I hate is I HAVE TO SHARE IT!
Come on, look at the bright side. At least you have a king-sized bed.
Shut up, conscience guy. Anyways, well, I've filled in the survey and I'm hoping-I KNOW it's good and I will win this competition and stuff!
Idiot.

[IC]
"My name is Burner the Magmortar and I will win this competition and obtain the half a million dollars and I'll climb all the famous mountains in Kanto and Sinnoh and Johto and Hoenn and-", Burner was "rudely" interrupted by me.

SHUT UP ALREADY! EVERYONE'S STARING AT YOU, YOU IDIOT!

Burner growled and looked around. Everyone was staring at him, but he ignored it all and continued.

"And I'm nineteen and I can do stuff no ordinary Magmortar can do! Like, I climbed Stark Mountain and climbed Mt. Silver and I will WIN this competition!", Burner continued on and on which got everyone really annoyed, including me of course.

Burner, you're an idiot.

Burner stopped his ranting and went into an enclosed area where no one can see him.

"Well, if I'm an idiot, then you must be an idiot too if you signed up to be my narrator", Burner said.

Why, oh, why did I sign up to be your narrator...

[OOC]
Again, my words are in bold. And also, I'll edit my post to make it larger.

Last edited:

crazysteve1001

How can you hate it?
[IC]

Hey, everyone Im Vapor. Back home i worked as a sales person at the mall. I have two older brothers and a little sister. I am 22 and friends are very important to me so if Im your friend I (probally) wont back stabb you, but i will definitly do anything to win this game and the half million poke. I do not want the shame of going home early so i will deffinitly not leave soon. Sharing a bed with a magmortar is seriously gonna freak me out but ill survive. Something interesting about me is that i love to travel. When i win i deffinitly wanna go travel all over ISSHU.

[OOC]

Luxrayess

Sound(?) asleep...
[OoC]
Maybe I'm too impatient, considering that voidhawk seems to live halfway around the world from where I am... But I'd sure like to wrap up this conversation between Jay and Switch with some input on Switch's part...

Also, moviezackiel, try not to make K and Z too all-knowing, powerful, lucky, ect. or else other people might start to get very annoyed, including myself. (I didn't let Jay keep his internet, nor did I mention he have vast amounts of knowledge when he lost his internet either to make up for it. He is only mortal...) I'll let K eavesdrop, but I'm not sure how he figured out Jay was with Switch or that the were both businessmen... (Last time we saw K he was sleeping in his room, I believe.) And of course, eavesdropping means that he can pick up what Jay and Switch say, but not what they show...
[IC]

Jay sat down in the seat and spoke. “<Now, where was I? Oh, yes! Our partnership—>”

“<Hold on there, cowboy,>” Interrupted Switch. “<What have you got to offer me?>”

“<Well,>” said Jay, “<Obviously I’m good with electronics, fairly skilled on hardware aspects and certainly proficient on software aspects.>”

Switch was silent for a second and then said, “<Elaborate.>”

Jay was about to tell the kamaitachi… but then he thought it would be better to show him his work. Jay always kept some JPEGs of his accomplishments on his PokiPhone, just for job interviews. He showed Jay some pictures of some of websites he helped develop, some screenshots of some amateur software programs he collaborated on, and last of all, a picture of him and his friend Kale on adjacent computers. A caption was placed near the corner that said:
Computer Hacking and Defense Competition 2007, finalists Kale McMullen and Hajime Tanaka

Switch smiled approvingly. Then he turned to Jay. “<So your real name is—>”

“<Shh!>” hissed the kimono-ferret. “<Not so loud!>”

Switch suddenly looked towards the door, suspicious. “<You hear something?>”

The two mustelids suddenly heard someone shuffling away from their door.

Switch looked at Jay. “<I think we just had an uninvited visitor.>”

Last edited:

CuriousHeartless

[IC]

"Hello K!" Scept said seeing the charizrd hanging outside a door. He put a finger up to his mouth, but Scept didn't know what he was doing. "What she yelled.

The door that K was standing outside of opened, and out stepped a Kojondo. "Heelloo, my name ees Scept. What ees yours?" She asked the weasel.

"Jay Tanaka, Technophile." He responded. "Now then, will you please leave? I have some business to settle with my friend here."

"Okay." Scept said turning around. She walked to the end of the hallway when she heard a cry of pain. She turned around to see Jay dragging K into the room he came out off. She just shrugged and continued down her path.

After a little walking she ran into an Infernape. "Heelloo, what ees your name?" Scept asked him

"What, my name is Z. Have you seen my friend. Tall, winged Charizard. I was looking for him, but he just dissappeared.

"Are you talking aboot K?" She questioned.

"Yeah, have you seen him?"

"He was talking to that weasel man." She said walking off.

voidhawk

Blergh!
[OoC] Sorry I haven't posted a reply to yor posts luxrayess, here we go!

[IC]

Walking quickly and quietly over to the door with Jay, Switch was greeted with the unpleasant sight of both a Charizard and a Sceptile <5 minutes here and we have eavesdroppers! they will have to be... Advised as to their manners.> The Charizard had a look on his face that told Switch immediately he was livid at being caught. The Scetile, however, didn't seem to have a clue what was going on. <Must have stumbled onto him listening to our conversation. She may go. The sceptile spoke with a strange accent, the words drawn out and mispronounced "Heelloo, my name ees Scept. What ees yours?" She asked Jay.

"Jay Tanaka, Technophile." He responded. Switch shook the Sceptile's hand, "And my name is Switch Dirk, pleasure to meet you!"

"Now then, will you please leave? I have some business to settle with my friend here." Switch was a little shocked by his severe tone, but the situation may perhaps warrant it.

As the Sceptile wandered off, and the Charizard attempted to sneak away, Jay grabbed him and hauled him bodily into the room.

"We can't be having eavesdroppers around here, can we Jay?" Switch said as he paced around the Charizard who had fallen on the floor. "What were you doing outside this room?"

<No one has any manners...> Switch thought as he stared the Charizard down.

Last edited:

Luxrayess

Sound(?) asleep...
[OoC] Looks like you got a little ninja'd by KMG. No worries; I think I can make this work...

[IC]
With a ton of help from his new ally, Jay pulled the eavesdropping Charizard back into Switch's room. Although the fire-dragon was stunned, he still proved a rather dangerous opponent, as he had a type advantage over both of them. Jay was extra careful to not let his PokiPhone get damaged from the Charizard's struggling.

After pushing him down on the floor, the two mustelids managed to pin the fire-dragon against the wall; Switch placed a paw with unsheathed claws near the fire-type's neck as a warning.

Jay was the first to speak. "<Okay, you snoop, tell us everything that you heard and we'll let you go unharmed!>"

The Charizard was still panting heavily out of fear and shock. But he didn't speak a word.

"<C'mon!>" Jay snapped. "<Tell us already!>"

Switch turned to the impatient kimono-ferret. "<Easy, Mr.Tanaka. That's not how you treat a guest in my room.>" the Weavile turned back towards the Charizard. "<Now, kindly sir, you could at least tell us your name...>"

"<K,>" said the fire-dragon, now looking stoic and defensive.

Knock! Knock! Knock! The door suddenly rattled. The Infernape spoke:

“<K? You in there, buddy?>”

Jay and Switch turned to one other, looking worried. There was no way they could overtake a Fire-Flying and a Fire-Fighting! Switch took his paws off K and made a motion towards the door.

“<You’re free to go,>” growled Jay. “<But don’t think we’re going to let you off easy next time!>” He snapped a picture of K for his contact records.

K, relieved, exited the room and went to the other end of the hallway.

“<Maybe we should finish the rest of this conversation with pencil and paper,>” said the Weavile to the Kojondo. "<...and make sure to destroy the evidence.>"
------------------------------------------------------
Jay certainly had a mixed back of luck today. He had gotten two alliances with Shore and Switch, and Switch for good measure had even given him his phone number! (Jay recognized the Weavile’s area code was one for the northwest part of Hiun City. How convenient; they even lived in the same city!)

However, he now had to worry about K and his Infernape friend. Even worse, he had absolutely no cell phone service. And no Wi-Fi! How was he going to survive for days, possibly weeks without the internet!?

Jay went back into his pint-sized bedroom. It was mostly white, and the furniture inside was misshapen in very ugly and un-ergonomic forms. The bedspread’s pattern looked like a newspaper from the Reverse World, printed with grungy and skewed typefaces.

“Yuck,” thought Jay. “I hate this room’s Post-modernist get-up. Business owners should have something more cultured, or at least Modernist…” He fidgeted with his PokiPhone, and noticed it had acquired a huge, ugly scratch on the back.

K scratched my phone! Jerk!”

Last edited:

voidhawk

Blergh!
[IC]

Switch pondered the relationships that had been formed so far in the house. He seemed to have an ally, possibly a friend, in Jay; Scept also seemed nice enough, if a little innocent. At the moment, he had made more enemies that he had allies, with the charizard, K, and most likely his friend being severely disgruntled with both Jay and himself. <What a mess. Jay did mention that the Salamence is friendly to him, and hopefully he will be the same with me by extension. We need to cover our typings...>

The polished, dark-wood floor in his room now had an unsightly scorch mark running between two deep sets of scratches from the door to the wall of his room where K's tail and claws had been dragged during his brief interrogation.

<That will buff out, i'm sure! Now to explore!>
-----------------------------------------------------------
After clearing up, Switch headed to the Diary room to collect and record his thoughts of his first day in the BB house.

Well, so far the experience has been... Enlightening. Jay seems to be a decent chap, and he will be a strong partner, i'm sure. The eavesdropping Charizard brat is going to be a thorn in my side, I can see it now. And he comes in a package with that Infernape. Fire types! They are so full of themselves!

I haven't managed to meet many of the others yet, after the earlier unpleasantness; but, I will be getting round to each pokemon after breakfast tomorrow!

The magmortar is another fire type that's full of himself... If he had any brains, he would keep quiet, or he might just get evicted for being the most annoying member in the house! Then again, he could be a very nice pokemon, who knows?

In the end, it doesn't matter. I'm here to win this. That's exactly what I am going to do! Switch Dirk out...

Epwna is a Sceptile

The epic turnip king
[IC]

Shore decided to rest for a while. First he checked if anyone looked at his stuff. Nope. Shore took his nap and had a dream, no, a nightmare. It was a dream about his past that only he knew about. He wanted to scream, but a mysterious voice muffled his voice. "Someone slept in your home, Ora, he has defiled your realm, find who hurt you....". Shore couldn't control himself. He started chanting in Latin: "Reperire qui cepi, Reperire qui cepi, Reperire qui cepi, Reperire qui cepi, REPERIRE QUI CEPI!" He was no longer himself. Now you could only see the whites in his eyes. When he got to the room with the culprit, A.K.A a Charizard named K. Once he found him, Shore said another thing in Latin: "Aqua potestatem a" Shore turned a mossy blue. "Opus tuum cruciari nefas!" Shore said. He made sure no-one was watching, closed the door, and before he could do anything, he fainted, not knowing that Clay was looking through the air ducts. "No way, that's who he is," said Clay. "I can't believe it." He climbed back down the air ducts, a look of fear a mischief on his face. " So Shore's real name is Ora, hee hee hee"

[OC]

Ooo, plot twist!

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
[IC]

Earlier...

Celeste smiled at the stuttering Salamence. "Hey, Shore. My name is Celeste." She said kindly as she held a paw to Shore's face. Shore turned a deep crimson.

"H-hey....Celeste..." He mumbled. Celeste laughed softly. "Don't you worry, I know what you feel. Not stupid at all. So, what did you want to tell me ?" She replied, winking at the Salamence. Shore's face flushed a deeper red.

"I...uh...uh..." He began, before turning and flying away awkwardly.

"Shore, wait!" Celeste called out as she ran after Shore, however the Salamence was too fast. Soon, he disappeared out of the Houndoom's sight.

Now..

Celeste took out a purple collar studded with black pearls out of her trolley. "Oh, no...why the heck did I have to bring this here? Denice is going to hate me...and kill me..." She mumbled to herself as she laid it on the floor.

"Did anybody see this? I'm so dead if he finds out..." She muttered as she listened for footsteps. She heard some oddly familiar ones coming closer to the door.

"Oh, Arceus...oh, Arceus..don't let anybody catch me with this..." She thought as she charged up a flamethrower and directed it at the collar, setting it on fire. Celeste watched it burn, breathing a sigh of relief. Suddenly, she heard a knock on the door. She quickly extinguished the flames just as the door opened.

"Oh, Z..it's you." She said, relieved to see the Infernape. "Hey, beautiful." He greeted, smiling at her. Celeste smiled back as he walked in.

An hour later, in the Diary Room...

Celeste here. That was a close call. I don't know why the heck I packed that collar, and I certainly did not kill a Grumpig to make that one, I just got them from an already-dead one in an alley four years ago. I'm such an idiot, why did I even take that with me? Whatever, what's done is done, and I already got rid of it. So far, I'm loving it here, my housemates are so nice to me and I look forward to the first Head of Household challenge. What happened to my bedmate though? I swear I saw her outside this morning, I hope she turns up soon...and I hope Big Brother will give me the chance to let my fashion line take off, as well as make lasting friends.

[OOC]

Last edited:

moviezackiel

Z

[IC]

Z was in K's room when Shore collapsed on the floor. K had just finished telling Z about the Jay and Switch encounter.

"K can you take Shore up to the others. I am going to have a talk with our friends Jay and Switch."

Z walked over to the door of Switch and knocked.

"Now what" yelled Jay. Jay opened the door and pulled Z into the room but then pinned him on the floor.

"Wait, wait" Z said."I am here to make you guys a proposition." They instantly let go after that."I am here to be friends. K wasn't eavesdropping on his own accord. I told him what to do. When we are all out of house I will pay with any damages to your property."He sighed."I don't want enemies in this house and I know you don't either. So I am making you a deal. Friends or rivals. It is your decision.

[OoC]
I need both Jay and Switch to respond to the deal.

K

[IC]

K carried the Salamance Z called Shore to his group of friends. They were all shocked until K told the what happened. They all said thanks you and welcomed K into the group while everyone took Shore to the clinic.

CuriousHeartless

[OOC]
Quick note: due to being engaged, Clay cannot be charmed into doing stuff.

[IC]

Scept was laying on the large yellow bed she and Clay laid claim on. Over the hour she spent resting in the room three pokémon came in. First was a grumpig.

"Where is Celeste?" He asked Scept noticing that the red bed was empty.

"Celeste?" She questioned him. "Oh yees, the houndoom. I doon't know wgere she ees." The grumpig left after hearing her answer.

Next was the Magmortar from earlier. "Heello." Scept said to him.

He seamed to ignore her and started yelling at the air, eventually leaving.

Lastly was Clay. "We need to talk about Shore." He said.

"What about Show?" Scept questioned.

"I don't want you to talk to him. That salamence is not right."

"I think he ees reely nice. And watt do you mean by not right?"

"I can't tell you, but just believe me. Stay away from him!"

"No! I am a adult. I can make my own choices. I think Show ees perfectly nomal."

Clay opened his mouth to argue, but Scept growled and walked out of the room before he could speak.

"That Scept!" He yelled to himself. "She is just going to get hurt."

----------------------------------------

Scept stalked through the halls looking for Shore. She noticed a door that was ajar and had a slight burning smell coming from it. She peaked inside and saw K and Celeste."Have either of you seen Show?" She asked.

"I think he is at the house's health clinic. It's somewhere in the west wing." Celeste replied.

Scept started walking walking away whhen she remmbered something.

"Celeste, that grumpig wanted tyo see you. What is his name?" She said,walking away before she could get an answer.

pikalax

Back in the OLDEN days...
Hello, HouseGuests. Well, our motto here at Big Brother is "Expect the Unexpected", and right now, I'm going to reveal something major to all of you. You all know that the Head of Household is the most powerful player in the House each week. So what happens when that power is split between two people? This summer, we're going to find out. Because each week, we will name not one, but two Heads of Household.

Free from the threat of eviction, both Heads of Household will live in the same HoH Bedroom and enjoy being 'Haves' for the week. Each HoH must also nominate one player for eviction. They may not both nominate the same player for eviction in a given week. If the Veto Holder vetos one nomination, the HoH who made that nomination must name the replacement nominee. On eviction night, neither HoH can vote. In the event that the votes reach a tie, the evictee will be chosen by my random draw.

And just so you know, this is not the only twist that's happening this summer. I'll reveal more details later on in the game. But right now, the power is up for grabs. Several of you filled out the survey I provided, and now it's time for each of you to show how well you know your fellow HouseGuests. These five questions are all in True-or-False format, and they must be answered via PM. PMs are due by Sunday at 12:00 PM. At that time, I will go down the list from Question 1 to Question 5, and any player who got the answer wrong will be eliminated. In the event that we have less than two people left after a question, no one will be eliminated.

The last question is a tiebreaker, and its answer is a number. The two people to get closest to the correct answer without going over will be the first HoHs. If everyone goes over, the winner will be the person whose answer is closest to the correct answer. Are you ready, HouseGuests? Because it's time for What Did They Say!

AlexG123 may not participate in this HoH Competition, and he is not safe from eviction this week.

HoH1: What Did They Say?
Please PM me the answers to all five questions and the tiebreaker. The first 5 questions are true or false; the last answer will be a number. Do not collaborate. All answers due Sunday, December 11, 2010 at 12:00 PM. Answers received after that date and time will be discounted.

1) 75% of the HouseGuests expect to form an alliance with at least one other HouseGuest this season.
2) Half of the HouseGuests believe that the Veto Holder is more powerful than the HoH.
3) Less than a quarter of the HouseGuests believe that friendships in the Big Brother House actually mean something.
4) Only a fifth of the HouseGuests expect to start a showmance this season.
5) 2/3 of the HouseGuests believe that there is someone with a power even the HoH can't fathom.
6) Tiebreaker: How many of the HouseGuests actually answered the survey?

Epwna is a Sceptile

The epic turnip king
[IC]

Shore woke up in the hospital wing. He had no memory of what happened. Until he saw K looking over him. "K.... I-I'm so sorry. What happened?"

"Your eyes were white and you fainted"

"W-was I speaking L-latin?"

"Yeah"

"Oh no." Shore's past had caught up with him. He thought of how only every six years this would happen, so he realized he was off the hook. " I'm ready to go, if I ever speak Latin again, say 'Stop Daemonium habens turris', okay?"

" Okay"

" Good, now bring in Celeste" The Charizard brought in Celeste.

"H-hi Celeste" Shore said. "H-how are you" Again with the studdering! How come it was only around Celeste. " I'm good, I didn't know you were hurt"

" It's n-nothing, nothing that b-bad happened"

"Okay, that's good"

" Celeste, I want to say..." Shore blacked out again. The voice in his dream before had become clearer. It was Kyurem. Shore mumbled in his sleep his anger against Kyurem. Celeste couldn't understand what he was saying, to her it sounded like tongue.
[OC]

Bolded text is Kyurem.

[IC]

"You know who you are, Ora."

" My name is Shore, Kyurem"

" Whatever Triticum carina

" Just don't ever do this to me again during the game"

" Multa"

Shore woke up, and Celeste was gone. He got up and went to look for her, and he right past Scept.

" Show!?"

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
[IC]
Celeste exited the room that Shore was in, and right away, Denice was outside. "Hey, Celeste," he started. Right away, Celeste jumped in surprise. This kind of surprised Denice as well. "You seem surprised to see me. Is there something wrong?" Denice noticed that Celeste started to sweat. Denice tilted his head at Celeste. He was really unsure why Celeste was acting this way. "Celeste, it's alright. You can tell me. I won't get mad." Just then, Denice caught the scent of something... familiar. "Do you smell something? It... kind of smells like some type of tar. ...No... it smells... like pearls. ...Black pearls." Celeste really started to sweat now. "...Then again, I guess it's possible to hallucinate smells. It's probably just me." Denice then looked back to Celeste and said "I guess I really shouldn't force something out of you if you don't want to tell me. I've always thought of that as rude, anyway, and I try to be as nice as possible." After that, Denice walked off down the hall. But while walking, he realized that what he smelled was NOT a hallucination. When he got far enough, he saw something on the floor. It was... a damaged Grumpig pearl. Denice picked it up and examined it. "Is this what she was hiding?" he asked himself while examining the pearl. He then went back to where Celeste was and said "Celeste, I hold nothing against you for buying a designer Grumpig adornment. Most of them are fake, anyway."

[OOC]
Celeste should probably play along with that or something.

Luxrayess

Sound(?) asleep...
[IC]

Jay thought about what the Infernape said: "<Friends, or rivals. It's your decision.>"

He knew the Infernape's nature was to righteous, too naïve, too friendly to go along with most of their potential plans. Z liked to blatantly make friends with virtually everyone. Not good for competition, at all.

But then again, the Infernape could prove to be a formidable foe if the weasels stated they were to be enemies with the Fire-type duo. Switch could easily be crushed by the monkey. K the Charizard, with Flying-Fire typing, had the advantage over both of the Hiun-dwelling mustellids. And Jay knew he was a miserable combatant.

“Perhaps it is better to keep our enemies close,” Jay thought. “if at least temporarily, for our own safety…”

“<Fine… friend,>” Jay mumbled, shaking the monkey’s paw a bit hesitantly. “<But no more eavesdropping!>”

The Infernape smiled. “<Awesome! I knew you’d come around! (And I see if K and I can replace your PokiPhone when this competition ends!) Name’s Z, by the way.>”

Jay took Z’s picture on his PokiPhone for his contacts. He grumbled as the flare from Z’s head-flame had whited-out most of the picture. Oh well… Jay decided to find out a little more about his new “frien-emy”. He spoke up:

“<Um, so… Z… what do you plan to do for a living?>”

“<Become a famous movie director!>” Z said exitedly.

“Extremely ambitious goal you have there…” Jay thought, rolling his eyes out of Z’s sight. There was not much chance he could bribe him with a web-site development offer. Maybe Switch could strike a deal for him… He noticed Z was leaving the room. Jay inquired, “<Where are you off to, now?>”

“<Only to see the hottest girl ever on four legs: Celeste!>” replied the monkey. He shut the door behind him. The fighter-ferret suddenly remembered something, and called back to Z in the hall:

“<Hey, could you tell Celeste I’d like to speak with her alone sometime?>”

“<Sure thing, pal!>” Z gave Jay a thumbs-up as the fighter-ferret closed the door behind him.

Switch turned to Jay, and spoke when he was sure the monkey was out of ear-shot. “<You really don’t plan to take his friendship seriously, do you?>”

Jay shook his head.

The kimono-ferret left Mr. Dirk’s room and slinked back into his own room to type up a note to give to the folks in the Diary Room.

[OoC]
Remember to keep Jay in-character in your posts, guys! Read his sign-up bio and my previous posts. And remember that Jay doesn't have much physical prowess (so no more making Jay tackle everyone), nor is he romantically interested in Celeste (sorry, Jean)!

Last edited:

moviezackiel

Z

[IC]

Z was happy about everything that has happened. He knew that Jay is going to be a tough guy to beat. It would be hard to get rid of him. So right now Z knew to not try to take him down. Soon Jay's time will come but having him as an ally will help Z and K amazingly. Z decided to look for Celeste as Jay said. He knew a 5 man alliance with Z, K , Jay, Switch, and Celeste would help all of them. He searched and for Celeste but couldn't find her. He did find K and told him all about Jay and Switch. K was excited for it and then K told about Shore and others. Z finally saw Celeste.

"Hello gorgeous" Z said to Celeste.

"I thought I was beautiful" Celeste said.

"You are both" Z said. Celeste blushed immensely but Z went on."One of my friends, Jay Tanaka the Kojondo wanted to see you."

"Really" Celeste said.

"Yeah he wants to discuss a couple things. Do you mind if I go with you?"

"No I'm okay lets go meet Jay Tanaka."Celeste said

They hurried down and found Jay in his room