• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Big Brother 10 Coming to You this June/July

MaskedManAbsolkid

Wow..... am I the only person who enjoys this show!?!?! I love this show to death and can't wait for it in July in the U.S.

I'll explain this,since no one can really do that great....
There are 16 or 14 "houseguests" that "move" into one house. Each week they all compete for the title as Head of Household, or HoH. This person gets their own private room, seprate from everyone in the house. They also are safe from being eliminated that week. They also get to choose two people as nominations to be evicted. at the end of each week, all houseguests (excluding the HoH and nominees) vote to evict one person. Whoever has the highest number of votes is out. Thre are also compititions for food, luxuries, etc.

I personally love it. Sorry if my explanation was bad X_X

The reason other people's explanations weren't 'great' is because there are differences in other countries. In the UK, we have 'housemates', and there's no Head of Household.

Also, I've heard they're bringing back Celebrity Big Brother next year. I thought they'd learnt their lesson after the disaster that was Celebrity Big Brother 2007. At least the abomination that is Hijack is gone.

Rave

Banned
All I can say is, whoop dee flipping doo for another annoying reality show that alot of people can waste their pathetic lives on.