1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Big Brother - Season 14

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Blue Saturday, Jul 13, 2012.

1. Blue Saturday

Blue Saturday too fly

So, it just premiered a minute ago. They're currently doing introductions. So far I like the nerdy science guy as well as the Southern Nurse, The House Flipper Guy, The Spray Tanner woman, and the strategic-work-out Big Brother Fan Guy. Oh, and the model looks interesting, Kara.

2. Judas

Judas Well-Known Member

Why did Jodi go home? I don't think that was fair, she really did try hard! I would have rather seen Danielle or Kara go home over here (no preference on which). They just didn't try as hard as her. I don't know who you are Dan, but I already don't like you.

Oh well, I hope Brtiney gets the prize, love her and always will.

3. Drummerdude

Drummerdude Well-Known Member

You should watch Season 10. Dan is one of my favorites behind Chilltown.

As soon as they described the competition I knew Dan's team was going to lose. And was I the only one thinking, "Pick the chef! No one wants to get rid someone who can cook!"?

4. Shneak

Shneak this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨

My team Britney is starting off strong, even if it is a Hantz. :)

I'm surprised that Jodi went home right away. 11 people seems like a small amount to work with for a season, with the mentors not being able to be nominated.

Fortunately for Dan, his team will probably be under the radar now.

5. Pippi

Pippi Cool

I agree with you. I don't remember much about Britney in the previous seasons, but she's my favorite for this one. I thought the whole team tried really hard. Pity Jodi got voted out... :(

6. Judas

Judas Well-Known Member

I wonder what will happen to the judges when their entire team is gone. I mean, I know they'll leave but I just want to know if they'll be a part of the final vote to see who wins.

I could see them doing a twist where the four judges have to compete and the wining one returns to the game as a house guest.

7. Manchee

Manchee extra toasty

I was pretty happy with Jodi leaving. She looks like the kind of person who would probably not win any competitions and also get on peoples' nerves. At least with the other two, they're both cute girls who will make friends much more easily and can at least play a social game and use their looks if they have to. I loooooove Dan and he's such a good player, I think he made the right choice.

I thought that too! Ahahaha seriously, I never realized how something like that could actually be helpful in this game until he said something about it during the introductions. XD

I doubt they'll have them return as HouseGuests, they've already had people return to play the past couple of seasons. I really hope they just stay judges.

I'm cheering for Janelle's team mostly. I love her the most and I love her whole team. I knew there was something about Wil that I enjoyed, and considering he was Janelle's first pick makes me like him even more. I'm not too crazy about Britney's team. I'm interested to see how Willie does things. But I'm glad to see that she's been getting along with Janelle, so that probably means there will be some safety for Janelle's team when any of Britney's have power. Dan and Boogie are okay, I need to see more of them before I make any opinions though. I like them both, I just want to see more strategy/etc from them. Also, spoilers on nominations and stuff:

Apparently Frank and Kara are nominated. Which is eh. I'd rather not see anyone else from Dan's team go this early since I want to see him continue coaching more than one person.

8. Torpoleon

Torpoleon Well-Known Member

Seems like an interesting season so far. I felt sad that Jodi went home so early and now there are only 11 players in the house. With many more twists to come, I wonder what else will happen this season!

9. Shneak

Shneak this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨

Live feeds have been great so far. These people are crazy and they're actually talking game most of the time, unlike the last few seasons.

10. Paradoxe

Paradoxe not actually psychic

I don't know why everyone is sad that Jodi was voted out. She seemed boring and someone who would make it halfway through then be voted out without putting up a fight. (Kathy lol)

I'm rooting for Britney this time too although I'm worried about how well she's going "coach" her players.

11. Blue Saturday

Blue Saturday too fly

Interesting episode. I wonder why Frank kept getting mentioned as "the most popular with everyone" guy by the mentor whose name I forget. Oh, and interesting turn of events with him getting put up there by someone he supposedly trusted. I'm pretty sure he won't get eliminated since he's athletic and I don't think that girl could beat him. He's a pretty chill and cool entertaining guy so I kinda hope he wins. Willie nominating himself slyly like that sorta puts a target on his head, he didn't want to be known as "Russel Hantz 2.0" yet he slyly nominates a supposed ally? Yeah, way to screw yourself dude :p

Ian has got to be one of my favorite housemates, he's awesome. The other house members sorta are annoyed/getting tired of his awkward behavior. I personally think he got a bit too much flak for it though, he's pretty relatable in the aspect of being awkward so I was annoyed at seeing him get so much **** for his behavior. He's a nerd sure, but who cares I hope he makes it far. I'm glad he was saved from being eliminated at the expense of having to down Big Brother "slop". Hopefully he keeps his nose clean and especially doesn't bother the girls too much since the pretty-looking model seemed to be pretty wary of him especially.

The "have nots" room looks extremely drunky :p

12. Torpoleon

Torpoleon Well-Known Member

Good episode. Ian is definitely very awkward. It didn't seem like a good move for Willie to put Frank up, especially because Frank will probably win POV. Hopefully he does win it.

13. Banana Knight Arthur

Banana Knight Arthur NEGATIVE MINUS

Huuuuge BB fan here.

I'm rooting for Janelle and her peeps and the other Blonde chick and her team.

Dan's cute but he deserves to lose for picking a bunch of 'fail' women.

14. Janelle is way too overcautious and I don't think that'll benifit her entirely in the long run. Dan tried picking weaker women to stay under the radar but he really painted himself into the corner, making himself the biggest target in the process :p.

If I had to guess who'll make it the farthest I'd go with ashley, she's kinda nut's and works well with the contestants and coaches alike.

15. Swampert is my Homeboy

Swampert is my Homeboy Ki Ki Ki Ma Ma Ma

I don't really like the whole coaches thing. :/ These people need to get Boogie out first, he's so arrogant, and he's already won anyway (only because Will helped him) Don't get me wrong I liked Chilltown-- Especially Will. :3

I think Dan made a bad move only picking girls because he really has no strength on his team. As gameplay goes I think Boogie's has been really poor. I mean he is already throwing Dan under the bus and for this game it's wise to stick with your alliances, at least until you get your mutual enemies out... As for today's episode I was glad Shane kept the nominations the same, it would have been pretty dumb of him if he hadn't.

I think the long haired guy Is going to go home this week.

16. Paradoxe

Paradoxe not actually psychic

All I can say about tonight's episode is that I'm upset.

17. Blue Saturday

Blue Saturday too fly

So, it looks like it's going to be payback time for Willie with Frank managing to keep himself in the house and Kara getting voted out. Interesting how the tables turned so quickly. I'm glad Frank managed to stay, he's one of the housemates I'm rooting for majorly, Ian being another one for example. Yeah the HOH challenge question was kinda hard to understand.

'It was stated the burglary was shaving his right leg.' I don't think it was stated he was shaving that leg but, he was shaving the leg though. So that's kinda a trick question.

Yeah, Willie is defiantly leaving which makes me glad because the guy seemed like a jerk and claims he doesn't wanna be like Russel Hantz yet pulls some ******** like putting Frank on the block. It's game over for him hopefully and I wouldn't be too upset or surprised if he left with not just Frank but Wil and a few other housemates now straight up not liking him.

Housemates can be traded interesting. I wonder if any coach will take the chance.

18. Pippi

Pippi Cool

So, it appears Kara got eliminated this week...

19. I loved seing Dan trying to control his excitement when this new twist was announced, it was hilarious :p

20. Pippi

Pippi Cool

Dang, I need to stay more in to the show... I haven't seen the past few, but I luckily caught the elimination. Trading twist, huh? Sounds interesting...