• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Big Brother - Season 14

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
There's no way the coaches aren't coming back, at least with these few competitors left. There's about 3 extra weeks that they need to fill, and they could use a double elimination to trim the fat of 4 coaches entering.

Anyway, I haven't been able to watch for a week, so BBAD will be interesting tonight.

Pippi

Cool
Well, Willie was recently expelled from the game. He started trying to pick a fight with a houseguest and headbutted said houseguest. Got out much sooner than I though...

Swampert is my Homeboy

Ki Ki Ki Ma Ma Ma
There would be 8 people not including the coaches, still not many. There's bound to be a double elimination week at some point(Or maybe not if the numbers are going to be a problem). I don't really want those who got out to come back, most don't even seem worth the time really, I mean...who even are Dan's people, bunch of nobodies haha :p although I suppose that happens when you get kicked out so soon.

On the subject of nobodies, Shane is oddly rather...bland. Despite winning a lot and being a physical threat he sure doesn't stick out, at less not to me.

I am enjoying our little conversation here. :p

Hmm.. only 8 by the end of week two. It seems like they would almost have to bring the coaches in.

And I agree the people who got out were really boring! Well.. I guess Kara was okay, she had really horrible tatoos though! I guess I wouldn't really want them back either, but I'm sure at some point in the game someone will come back; they always seem to.

And I like Shane because he is the best piece of eye candy there. All the guys this season are really ugly!! D: Sorry for being so shallow

gliscor&yanmega

I am enjoying our little conversation here. :p

Hmm.. only 8 by the end of week two. It seems like they would almost have to bring the coaches in.

And I agree the people who got out were really boring! Well.. I guess Kara was okay, she had really horrible tatoos though! I guess I wouldn't really want them back either, but I'm sure at some point in the game someone will come back; they always seem to.

And I like Shane because he is the best piece of eye candy there. All the guys this season are really ugly!! D: Sorry for being so shallow

She had tattoos? I don't even remember that D:

Good looks mean nothing if you're secretly a robot :O. I'm not really interested in most of their looks, Wil and Frank have long/lots of hair, Ian is too small, Joe is kind of old but aside from that he seems fine to me, Willie looks fine but too much of a temper, and Shane again...is a robot.

I'd say Ashely is the best looking in the house...I'm probably bias but I don't care, freaks are always better : D

Swampert is my Homeboy

Ki Ki Ki Ma Ma Ma
She had tattoos? I don't even remember that D:

Good looks mean nothing if you're secretly a robot :O. I'm not really interested in most of their looks, Wil and Frank have long/lots of hair, Ian is too small, Joe is kind of old but aside from that he seems fine to me, Willie looks fine but too much of a temper, and Shane again...is a robot.

I'd say Ashely is the best looking in the house...I'm probably bias but I don't care, freaks are always better : D

Yes. Yes she did.
I know this girl that goes to my school and she looks just like Ashely! Well she is mexican, but other than that her face looks just like hers it's weird....
Shane is not a robot!!! >:O Or.... is he...? ._____.

I never noticed this thread...

I don't do live feeds and never watch BB:AD at midnight but I do tape AD and watch it the following day.

Honestly I agree that shane is almost unnoticable but I like him.

I am not a fan of him but sadly I can see Wil winning...the sad part about it is that Wil live in Louisville and that city is 30 minutes away from me.

Swampert is my Homeboy

Ki Ki Ki Ma Ma Ma
Oh my gosh when Shane was talking to Frank outside he kept sitting down and getting up and oh my god... his abs!!! :3 :3 That made my day!!!
GO SHANE!!! I was so happy when he won the veto. I hope he wins.

Swampert is my Homeboy

Ki Ki Ki Ma Ma Ma
Lol. Shane randomly chooses Wil. Too bad it didn't work. I love Britney. Anyways, I think JoJo is goin home

You watch Big Brother too? :O

When we were watching it tonight my brother yelled at my mom and was like "YOU LOOK LIKE WIL!!"and she was like "He does have great hair!!"
... Just wanted to share that with everyone, and I also think JoJo's going home.

Torpoleon

Hopefully JoJo goes home because I don't want a coach to have to leave this early in the game.

Honestly, the thing I dislike about this season is the how early everyone gets sent home, the low amount of people to begin with and the whole coaches thing. Can we just have a regular season with a lot of complete newbies?

I feel so many people are gone(As it should be 3 as Willie was unexpected, 3 includes tonights eviction) so the four coaches will be joining the game as players.

Now because of Willie leaving there is a possibility of someone coming back into the game! This season seems sooo much better then last season and maybe better then the one before.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
SHANE WON HOH! <3

This is awesome. Brit is also safe this week, and I can't wait to see Boogie and Janelle's puppets scramble. As long as he doesn't put up Ashley or Wil yet, I'm good.

So who's voting Yes in the Coach's Twist vote?

if I can do it online I will...
I am very glad shane won HoH...

I was afraid Ian would be some genius who could plan out the orrect path in 5.43 seconds...

maybe he can he just threw it but nonetheless I am glad shane won HoH!!!!

Who liked Dr. Will's speech? I was never a fan but I found his speech...interesting at how he thinks Ian is most likely to win but it is some sort of food for thought.

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
I wouldn't mind Ian or Frank winning, that was a good episode. Shane winning was surprising, I thought Ian had that win on lock-down for sure. Poor dude can't ever catch a break, I think Ian has done a great job of staying under the radar and staying away from drama. He's a cool dude, nerdy, awkward, and eccentric. Very relatable aspects, so yeah I'd like to see him go onto to win. A lot of the players are pretty bland imo, there only about five stand-outs. And it feels like things are moving fast, what with Willie being ex-sponged from the house and Jojo getting evicted. Shane winning the HOH I'm pretty sure guarantees Frank and his teammates a nice chance of not being put up on the block.

Dan really should have picked some athletic players. When choosing your teams, it's best not to chase ***. Picking three pretty chicks is coming back to bite him. Kara, I could easily see her being put on the block this week. I also imagine America will vote for the coaches to enter the game. Oh, and I thought the comment about Frank becoming a Frankenstein was interesting. Mainly because the Chill Town scene was funny.

Swampert is my Homeboy

Ki Ki Ki Ma Ma Ma
SHANE SHANE SHANE SHANE SHANE SHANE SHANE SHANE SHANE SHANE!!!!!! I love him!!!! GO SHANNNNNNNNNEEEE!!!

Also I liked seeing Will, I always loved him. His face looks sort of weird, like too much Botox or something. :/

The coaches are definetly going to be playing. I think most people dislike the whole coaches thing.

Drummerdude

Wil kind of annoyed me at the beginning of the season but I'll admit to laughing multiple times tonight because of his Diary Room sessions.

I didn't like the coaches competition this week if only because I knew Janelle was going to win. Apart from the last one they seemed very hip focused.

Judas

Wil kind of annoyed me at the beginning of the season but I'll admit to laughing multiple times tonight because of his Diary Room sessions.

Wil is like the gay-male version of Britney. I love it! If only Britney was his coach, they'd be best friends.

I am so glad that Shane didn't nominate Frank, but if one of the nominations win the PoV I think Frank (or Ian) will go up on the block. Poor Ashley though! She's so sweet, completely stupid but so sweet!

gliscor&yanmega

The following contains spoilers, if you don't want to be spoiled don't click it(It's really juicy stuff though >:3).

Shane won Power Of Veto again, and uses it to take Ashley off and put Frank on.

It'll probably come down to Danielle, although I'd say she's probably going to vote Frank out.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
I haven't been watching much of this show since last year ended, but is Season 14 any good so far? I did hear about Willie, and I thought that was a horrible display. Especially for somebody who came from Texas.

I'll likely come around and start watching when I find the right time when it comes on at night.