1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Big Brother - Season 14

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Blue Saturday, Jul 13, 2012.

1. Shneak

Shneak this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨

It's better than the last two seasons.

2. Drummerdude

Drummerdude Well-Known Member

Wow. Can't believe the game got reset. I honestly have no idea what is going to happen now with alliances. It's too bad for Shane since he might have to deal with the repercussions of trying to make a big move.

3. Banana Knight Arthur

Banana Knight Arthur NEGATIVE MINUS

Team Janelle all the way.

Love to see a Shane/Janelle/Britney/Dan alliance, but Danielle needs to GTFO.

4. Robotic Wind

Robotic Wind Banned

I still like this season waas this a move by production as a way to keep ratings? Maybe

but 'I like this season

Some people may disagree but this one of the better batches of newbs since they have done newbs-vets type thing and honestly I like newbs-vets game. they way we see new players and still have returnees without a all stars...though all stars 2 wouldn;t be too bad make it where people who were sent home before jury vs. people who lasted past jury.

5. gliscor&yanmega

gliscor&yanmega Well-Known Member

Coaches entering the game, not a surprise, the way it was done...still trying to figure out if this actually happened. And did they say past evicted house guest will be coming back...now this seems like it'll be too long, how many double evictions will there be this time, five. This better overlap my Dexter time, it's coming on at the end of September and I'm pretty sure both come on Sunday at 9 PM.

1)Boogie drops first then Jenn drops right after. Lasted over an hour.
    2)Joe drops two minutes later.
    3)40 minutes later Ashely drops(Darn).
    4)Dan drops two minutes later.
    5)About 20 minutes and Frank is down.
    6)30 minutes later Shane and Wil agree to drop together.
    7)4 minutes later, Janelle drops.
    8)25 minutes later Ian drops. Negotiated safety with the other two.
    9)Britney throws it a minute later and Danielle is the new HOH.

I wanted Ashely or Wil to win.

6. Judas

Judas Well-Known Member

It was a move by production so they wouldn't have a short season.

7. Banana Knight Arthur

Nope.

Dexter starts the last weekend/Sunday of Sept.

BB is ALWAYS over by the 15th of Sept.

We have 12 players now, but have no doubt, there will be double eliminations, possibly 2, to account for the reset messing up the dates.

8. Swampert is my Homeboy

Swampert is my Homeboy Ki Ki Ki Ma Ma Ma

Well now that the coaches are in I want Dan to win (again..) or Shane or Wil.

9. Judas

Judas Well-Known Member

I want Britney to win. Go Britney! Or Shane..

Dexter will come on at 9, but BB currently comes on at 8PM on Sunday.

10. gliscor&yanmega

Oh right, I mixed up Thursdays and Sunday's time. In that case, I wouldn't mind it then.

I'm sure it will be over before Dexter comes on, but it doesn't matter now, got mixed up with the times. Simpsons and that will probably what I watch for that time now, although Family Guy I think ends up airing at the same time as Dexter...I'm going to get overlapping shows one way or another D:

Wil's my second pick to win, Ashley is first. I'd settle for Janelle, or Frank winning though. Don't really want Dan or Boogie to win, they already won. Not sure about Jenn, Ian, Joe, Shane, or Danielle though.

Danielle putted up Frank and Wil. She was thinking about Frank and Boogie but didn't go with that for whatever reason. Frank is the target. Boogie is said to go on the block if one of the two gets the veto used on them(Unless Boogie wins the veto and uses it on Frank which means the whole plan is screwed over, which is something Danielle was worried about...). Wil got put up because Danielle believes he revealed to Frank and Boogie they were going to get blindsided, but apparently it was Joe who did it.

I don't want Wil to go home, I hope he wins the veto(or Ashely who would hopefully use it on him).

Danielle won the Power Of Veto. I hope she takes off Wil and puts on Boogie or whoever except Ashley.

11. Shneak

Yep. They're not really that subtle. They wanted to keep Frank around so they made some extra crap up for the reset. I honestly didn't expect the riggage this early. :p

12. Drummerdude

So glad Danielle won HoH if only to make sure Dan stays another week. This episode definitely made me dislike Boogie and Frank a lot. Hoping one of them goes this week.

13. gliscor&yanmega

Danielle uses the Veto to take Wil off and put Janelle up. Janelle is the target.

Hoping things change and Frank gets out.

As it is now, who I'd like to win the game:
    Ashley, Wil, or I'd settle for Jenn.

Who I wouldn't want to win:
    Boogie, Frank, Shane, Danielle, Joe, or Dan.

Not sure about Ian. Wouldn't mind Janelle or Britney winning.

14. Manchee

Manchee extra toasty

Wait why would you want Jenn to win? She's like not even there. XD

I don't even know who I would want to win. I'm not a big fan of anyone except Janelle, however I don't want a veteran to win. I'm kind of hoping things get shaken up a bit more sometime soon so people really start to play. I'd like to see people like Ashley and Ian in power to see what they would do.

15. Paradoxe

Paradoxe not actually psychic

Like Dan was in Season 10? It might not look like it, but I think she's in the best position right now. As long as she can win competitions when she needs to, she might end up winning the whole thing.

I think it was a mistake to bring back veterans in the first place. I know they did it for ratings, but I'm sure people are losing interest by now. Maybe they should do like BBUK has done and bring new people in mid-game?

16. gliscor&yanmega

At this point I want someone who doesn't annoy me a lot to win. Jenn not really even being there is good, she wont get on my nerves anytime soon. Plus she at less has looks to get attention. In the end it doesn't really matter though, probably end up hating everyone, especially the winner, I'm not getting the money >:O

17. Manchee

Manchee extra toasty

Dan plays a great social game though. Imo Jenn isn't winning comps or playing a social game. And if she's throwing comps like Dan, we hardly ever get her in the DR to say that she threw it.

Oh, okay. Yeah, if someone can start winning a lot or start playing the game really well, they'll be my favorite. I always love the HouseGuests that win a lot and play a great game. My family never understand s that sometimes, and they still don't get why I like Rachel from last year so much. I really hope someone steps it up soon and makes big moves or starts manipulating people.

18. Drummerdude

Janelle has always bugged me. If she goes home tomorrow I will be ecstatic. I hope "The Silent Six" stick together until the Final 6 but we all know how well alliances tend to stick together...

19. Shneak

I really don't like Boogie and Frank, so I'm not happy about the nominations. I'm not a huge Janelle fan, but she never got to prove herself this season and I wanted to see if she still had it. The producers seem to think Boogie and Frank are the new Chilltown and they're getting a disgustingly good edit, so that seals the votes.

20. Banana Knight Arthur

Wha......?!

'Dan' and great social game do not belong in the same sentence.

He has alliances with every one, a final 2 with Danielle, a final 3 with douche-Booger and Frank the tank, a final 5 with Shane/Brit/Dani./Ian, a final 6 with Shane/Brit/Booger/Frank/Dani.