• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Big Brother - Season 14

Manchee

extra toasty
And yes that is respected....but this jury is extremely bitter, you could see that if you watched thursdays episode. And I wouldn't put it past them to be spiteful :p

They just lost their shots at half a million dollars, of course they're bitter, but they're not idiots. This isn't their chance to say, "Haha, you voted me out so now I won't vote for you!!" it's a really serious deal and most jury members always think it through completely, talk to each other and have that last "Why should I vote for you" session at the finale. And I doubt the creators aren't doing whatever they can to reason with jury too.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
If Dan the Bible-tainter wins, I shall never watch again. What kind of fake Christian/Catholic swears on the Bible/vows on it, only to break it 5 minutes later.

May God smite him....!

Paradoxe

not actually psychic
Holy crap, this is a topic? I love this show! Still hoping Ian wins and Dan loses. Dan already won once, and he's kind of a jerk, Danielle hasn't really made any decisions on her own, and Ian's been playing really well.

Ian is just a boy...

But seriously, Ian is so caught up in achieving the status of "Best Big Brother Player of All Time" (btw he's not even close) that he can't see past everything Dan has been doing to him. Dan is serious about going to the finals with Danielle, so the only hope you have for your manchild to win is for him to win the HoH for himself, and even then I don't see him having a valid argument against Dan except "he's won already"

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
Well, the finals are next week on Wednesday. I'm not sure who to root for, but Dan seems most likely to win, I wouldn't mind Ian pulling one out of the hat in the challenge. Danielle seems ready and willing to send Dan packing if she, the challenge looks fun.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
The last two finales had given winners because they won the most competitions. Dan, Danielle and Ian are nearly equal in that regard and anybody could win.

Manchee

extra toasty
That was my favorite finale ever. I hate how the two finalists always seem so scripted and how the questions from the jury always get eh responses, but tonight was totally different. I was surprised that Ian and Dan were allowed to banter and everything while the other was talking, etc, and there were so many hilarious moments during the whole thing (one of my favorites was when whoever whispered Jodi's name after Julie mentioned the Fan Favorite XD). I was kind of surprised that Frank won the Fan Favorite, but I'm still really happy for him. And Ian too! I was shocked that he got six of the votes, and I dunno if I can even count Danielle's vote since she was basically brainwashed into being an eternal servant to Dan. DX I give her props for always trusting him though.

Paradoxe

not actually psychic
the bitterness of the jury is hilariously pathetic.

Wil said it best, "Don't hate someone because they lied to you, hate yourself because you believed it."

Drummerdude

The twist in BB15 needs to be where no one in the game can lie or backstab anybody because it's not nice. At least that's something the jury would enjoy...

Torpoleon

Really happy with how the finale went down! I'm super excited that Ian won! What I didn't like was Jenn saying how she thought Ian was snitch, yet was OK with Dan's moves. Also, when she said that where she comes from, rats eat cheese, that made me laugh because rats eat cheese everywhere and so do humans (I can just imagine Jenn coming home after the finale and eating a piece of cheese).

This was a really great season and definitely one of my favorites! I like that a newbie won and that it was Ian! Looking forward to BB15 (which will hopefully just have newbies, though people like Ian returning just to host a competition would be cool to see, or to give his thoughts on the season).

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I'm happy with the finale too, and I predicted it almost perfectly. The only thing that doesn't add up is Frank winning the 25k. It should have been Britney.

I still stand by Dan as being the best player ever and making some incredible moves this season, but I liked Ian more and thought that he also deserved to win.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
the bitterness of the jury is hilariously pathetic.

Wil said it best, "Don't hate someone because they lied to you, hate yourself because you believed it."

The twist in BB15 needs to be where no one in the game can lie or backstab anybody because it's not nice. At least that's something the jury would enjoy...

Dan stans, clearly.

There ARE NO RULES as they said, so you can't whine that Ian's method of play was inferior(according yo y'all), or not to your liking, compared to the false prophet Dan.

Drummerdude

Dan stans, clearly.

There ARE NO RULES as they said, so you can't whine that Ian's method of play was inferior(according yo y'all), or not to your liking, compared to the false prophet Dan.
Dan stans? yo y'all? The Internet needs an age restriction.

Dan controlled Ian once Brittney left. Dan played his own game and Ian played Dan's game. Dan came into the house a major threat while Ian coasted behind the big players.

In the end it doesn't really matter since the jury knew before the show Dan wouldn't win (Jenn and Joe have both said that they voted for Ian because they wanted a new person to win and Brittney said that if it had been Dan against a bottle of Ketchup...the Ketchup would have won.) Once the jury watches the Season they will realize that Dan played the better game because he had too.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Dan stans? yo y'all? The Internet needs an age restriction.

Dan controlled Ian once Brittney left. Dan played his own game and Ian played Dan's game. Dan came into the house a major threat while Ian coasted behind the big players.

In the end it doesn't really matter since the jury knew before the show Dan wouldn't win (Jenn and Joe have both said that they voted for Ian because they wanted a new person to win and Brittney said that if it had been Dan against a bottle of Ketchup...the Ketchup would have won.) Once the jury watches the Season they will realize that Dan played the better game because he had too.

Sure, O.K.

Y'all Dan stans claim he controlled everything, even when the sun rose/fell and maybe even Allison Grodner.

Too bad he couldn't use his Karate-kid/Jedi mist powers to 'control' the jury.

Drummerdude

Sure, O.K.

Y'all Dan stans claim he controlled everything, even when the sun rose/fell and maybe even Allison Grodner.

Too bad he couldn't use his Karate-kid/Jedi mist powers to 'control' the jury.
What is a Dan stan? What does it stand for? I get that it is people who supported Dan but what does stan have to do with anything?

Dan DID control everything and everyone after his Funeral. He controlled who got nominated, who was evicted, the second half was Dan's game and Dan's game alone. Dan outplayed Ian, period.

Shadow XD001

I was happy that Ian won because Dan already won and at least he got 50k. I bet that the reason Frank won Fan Favorite was because of the production, since it was because of them that he got as far as he did. Funny how people wanted Frank out for a while, but the first week they kept Frank over Kara. Haha.

Jodi so should have won Fan Favorite.