1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Big Brother - Season 15

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Blue Saturday, Jul 15, 2013.

1. Blue Saturday

Blue Saturday too fly

I'm surprised a thread for this hasn't been created, given the last one's activity was pretty great.

Off the bat, I'll just say I'm not a fan of Aarynn. She's extremely childish and rude, her racist remarks don't bother me but I do feel like she doesn't carry herself well enough on the show. I'm was quite surprised Candice would cry over her words.

2. ebevan91

ebevan91 Well-Known Member

Aaryn acts like daddy's little princess but she's stupid hot though so I don't hate her completely.

Last night I lol'd when Howard was pretty much throwing the competition since he was grouped with such horrible people.

3. Blue Saturday

Blue Saturday too fly

That episode was surprising, I really thought Kaitlin would fall for Jeremy and sacrifice herself. With everything going on, it looks like Jeremy's gonna go home.

4. Hudsonn98

Hudsonn98 I'll break ur wall;)

I was pretty pissed when Nick got evicted. He had so much potential.

I wonder how Andy will play. He seems to be flying under the radar and not in an alliance with anyone.

5. Marco The Phoenix

Marco The Phoenix Y Yes, I Watch Anime

Goodbye Jeremy. It was fun while it lasted.

6. Hudsonn98

I'm quite surprised that the Moving Company is being taken down this easily. They were in control so recently. I'm surprised that Candice's plan to rid the house of men is actually working.

7. ebevan91

Yeah. Down to what, 4 after this?

Forgot about Andy. So 5?

Last edited: Jul 19, 2013
  8. Hudsonn98

No, Andy was never part of the Moving Company. Now it's down to Howard, Spencer, and McCrae.

EDIT: Sorry, I thought you were talking about the Moving Company's numbers rather than the men in the house. then yes, it is five since it's the aforementioned members of the Moving Company plus Andy and Judd.

9. Drummerdude

Drummerdude Well-Known Member

Hey everyone! I'm the MVP this week!! I'M SO OBSESSED!!!

In all seriousness, this America MVP twist screams Production making sure Aaryn gets nominated this week.

10. ebevan91

Yeah I was talking about the number of men in the household.

11. Swampert is my Homeboy

Swampert is my Homeboy Ki Ki Ki Ma Ma Ma

I really wanted Jeremy to stay! Ugh. He was entertaining.

12. Mawile412

Mawile412 Problem

I'm kind of afraid that America will vote Amanda as the MVP nomination. :(

13. MarshtompMan

MarshtompMan DestinyTrainer 10yrs

Amanda is my favorite right now. I love how she speaks her mind and gets what she wants.

This is currently how I rank the houseguests: Amanda > Judd > Helen > McCrae > Jessie > Kaitlin > Elissa > Howard > Candice > Andy > Spencer > Aaryn > GinaMarie

14. Marco The Phoenix

I can't stand Candice, just me? Just me......

15. Mawile412

Mawile412 Problem

Wow, that's a cool idea!!

This is how I'd rate them: Elissa > Candice > Kaitlin > Amanda > Judd > Jessie > Helen > McCrae > Howard > Andy > GinaMarie > Aaryn > Spencer

16. fairytrainer

fairytrainer Laverre Gym Leader

This season needs a triple eviction, lol. All three people nominated leave at once.

17. Sarcastic Oshawott

Sarcastic Oshawott Wow such forum

Helen and Elissa ftw pl0x

18. serenesam

serenesam Member

I like Britney more than Aaryn. This season is lame, I like previous seasons.

19. Marco The Phoenix

Aaryn better win this season.

20. Mawile412

Mawile412 Problem

This is actually one of the best seasons in recent years, in my opinion. I think it's because the cast is completely new, and things are almost always interesting.

I kind of hope you're joking.