• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Big Brother - Season 15

ebevan91

So... Spencer and Howard up for eviction along with

Amanda as the MVP nomination.

ebevan91

The Amanda you see on the BB TV show is NOT the real Amanda. She is the Amanda who gets so many edits it's not even funny.

Someone who watches the live feeds said she was in the Diary Room talking to production for about an hour!

Drummerdude

Best showmance of the summer goes to Andy and the hammock!!

Personally I'd like to see Candice or Amanda leave tonight although I think Howard is gone.

ebevan91

Amanda needs to go tonight, then next should be Helen.

ebevan91

I just want the (seemingly) good-hearted people to last as long as possible. There isn't that many of those, though.

Last edited:

Marco The Phoenix

Y Yes, I Watch Anime
I just want the (seemingly) good-hearted people to last as long as possible. There isn't that many of those, though.

There's Andy, macrae, jessie?, Helen is the sweetest thing... That's it for me.

Elissa's husband is like, rich, Amanda I'm sure makes a lot of money, aaryn has her parents I guess. Daddy's girl. Idk about everyone else. Normal to I guess.

Drummerdude

Amanda is such a hypocrite. I really hope she leaves on Thursday. And luckily she'll have two chances to do so!!

Marco The Phoenix

Y Yes, I Watch Anime
Amanda is such a hypocrite. I really hope she leaves on Thursday. And luckily she'll have two chances to do so!!

But... she's so pretty.. I rather see Spencer go next. Not really liking him. Candice I don't like either but after she got on Spencer's case I kinda am coming around hahah. Friend's are going to have to turn on friends soon. No more pick on anyone who's not in our alliance.

ebevan91

The only people left that I really like are Elissa, Candice, and Jessie. MAYBE Spencer. Everyone else can be locked in the house and starve for all I care.

Drummerdude

Ginamarie is once again proving hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing at her reaction to winning HoH or her nomination speech.

ebevan91

She's so stupid it's hilarious. And Elissa is so dull and boring but she says the funniest **** sometimes and it's funnier because it comes out of her mouth.

Drummerdude

So last night was crazy. Double Eviction, fights, and twists galore. It's such a shame that we'll never see the bear shirt again.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I'm glad the double eviction delivered, because getting rid of Jessie would be predictable and pathetic. These losers will not go against McCranda for some reason. I guess too early ends at the final 3.

I hate everyone left because they're either gutless or horrible people. There's something wrong when you consider a Reilly the houseguest you like the most. Hell, I'm starting to like Aaryn at this point.