• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Big Brother - Season 15

ebevan91

As much as I think Judd deserved what he got, he got screwed by Julie not telling them that America was MVP. Amanda was so certain that Judd was MVP. I kinda wish MVP would stay away for a couple of weeks then come back, only for Amanda to be put up again.

Also, live feed spoilers about HOH and nominations:

Andy the house elf won HOH and put up Jessie and Spencer once again. They've both been on the block 4 times. The plan right now is vote Jessie out. If she wins POV or gets removed by someone else, GM goes up and she will be the one evicted.

HOWEVER, there are at least 2 houseguests who have said they want to evict Spencer first. So who knows.

Last edited:

Drummerdude

So that montage of everyone saying how much they trust Andy and how close they are to him while it randomly cut to his goofy faces was probably the highlight of the season for me! And kudos to McCrae for not throwing that HoH to Amanda.

Watching Judd plea for his life in the game was one of the more heartbreaking things I've seen on the show. Even more so than Brittany finding out about the Brigade.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
So that montage of everyone saying how much they trust Andy and how close they are to him while it randomly cut to his goofy faces was probably the highlight of the season for me! And kudos to McCrae for not throwing that HoH to Amanda.

Watching Judd plea for his life in the game was one of the more heartbreaking things I've seen on the show. Even more so than Brittany finding out about the Brigade.

Pizza boy needs to cut DeManda loose - STAT

He's better off rolling with Andy and Helen.

Those 3 can pick off Elissa(plant), Amanda(best buddy of executive producer plant), and Aaryn. Spencer and Jessie are NO threat.

ebevan91

These people need to realize that Aaryn is a comp beast and she has a really good shot at making F2. I'd be trying to get her out ASAP.

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
Yesterday was a really good episode. Seeing Mccrae get emotional was sad, I really like the guy. I hate Amanda though and not really liking how everyone here seems to have no balls to go against Mcranda. Helen was fully ready to make a big move with Andy.

ebevan91

Jessie is killing it on the live feeds lol. She knows she is going home so she is terrorizing everyone.

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
Definitely want Mccrae to win, regardless of all of Aaryn's insensitive remarks she's a freaking beast at competitions. My only problem with her is she's a puppet for Helen at this point it seems, she won't make one move on her own at this point. Amanda's really good at controlling everyone, as much as I don't care for her. Definitely rooting for Andy or Mccrae to take home the crown. Definitely think Elissa or Aarynn are making it to the final four.

Drummerdude

I'm not sure if I want Aaryn to turn on 3AM or just get Helen out of the house.

And was I the only one who didn't realize that Andy was carrying Jessie the whole game? Who knew...

ebevan91

I'm not sure if I want Aaryn to turn on 3AM or just get Helen out of the house.

And was I the only one who didn't realize that Andy was carrying Jessie the whole game? Who knew...

I'm not sure he was actually "carrying" her. He was just working a jury vote I think. Anyway, Jessie looked so beautiful in that dress when she got evicted.

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
I'm disappointed in the lack of big moves thus far, everyone seems to be afraid to break the mold.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
If they backdoor Helen then that's the biggest move so far, but right now, any move that doesn't target McCranda is just too small.

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
I've never seen a group of house guest I don't like before so much to this degree. Nearly all of them are spineless / legitimately horrible people in racial matters, the only one I think I really like that is left is Mccrae.

Drummerdude

Man I wish Aaryn had put up Amanda. Oh well, at least Helen will probably go home.

I love those Otev competitions!

ebevan91

This week wouldn't have been a good week to put up Amanda. Helen can't vote so that'd be one less vote against Amanda.

Amanda and McCrae/Andy need to be on the block at the same time in order for it to work.

Sarcastic Oshawott

Wow such forum
Soooo thanks to the magic of Tumblr I learned that

SPOILERS THAT GO INTO THIS COMING WEDNESDAY'S CONTENT
Elissa is HoH this week, Judd is the juror who returns (Not Helen D: ) and Elissa nominates McCrae and Aaryn this week for eviction but OF COURSE it has to go wrong when Amanda FINALLY wins a comp and so Amanda has PoV and I am so done with Amanda like really why didn't Elissa put McCranda up liek I know she wanted to backdoor Amanda but like rly.

So I'm hoping that she'll put Andy up with Aaryn and get one of those swines out this week which would be nice.

Also, Spencer is just creppy

Soooooo thoughts on this?

ebevan91

In response to the above post:

I'm perfectly fine with Andy or Aaryn going this week, but I'd prefer Andy going. Why Elissa didn't put up McCrae AND Amanda at the same time, I don't know. Of course the end result could have just one of them on the block. But I'd take the chance and try to win POV (I'm talking about Elissa here) and not remove anyone. Aaryn was another person who really needed to win the veto. She would've taken herself off and MC/Am would both be on the block, and the head of the snake would be chopped off this Thursday.

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
Interesting episode tonight, Elissa seems like the only one not afraid of Amanda which is just lovely. Glad she has the balls to go against Mccranda, she should have just teamed up with Aaryn and put both of them on the block and they could have evicted Amanda at least. But, crap, she's going after Aaryn which sucks. Given Aaryn legitimately seemed to be up for working with her and she'd have powers in numbers. This season does feel a bit boring compared to last but whatever. Judd coming back is nice, he's a cool guy and nice to have him around again. I just fear he won't have the guts to take out big players like Elissa does. But yeah, Amanda getting evicted would just have been lovely.

According to spoilers something seems to be going on, I read it on Tumblr but don't quite understand.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
^ Nothing happened. Don't sweat it.

Wednesday's show is going to be amazing until it gets to the PoV comp. I saw the night before the veto comp on the feeds and it was amazing, but this season is limply on the edge of redemption or failure.