• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Big Brother - Season 15

ebevan91

Yeah it's so weird that nothing happened during the long down time. People were speculating Pandora's Box or early veto ceremony but nothing happened at all.

Sarcastic Oshawott

Wow such forum
I want Elissa to have Pandora's Box so bad or maybe Coup d'état.

Maybe Coup d'état would be better.

Yeah, let's go with Coup d'état, it's been like 4 seasons since the last one I think anyways so let's give it to Elissa

Drummerdude

Gah the first half was so awesome because I thought Amanda would finally be leaving! But then the freaking veto happened...

I hate Amanda.

ebevan91

Yeah I was really hoping for Aaryn or Elissa to win veto. But I keep up with the live feeds so I've known since Saturday that it wasn't going to happen :(

Figures the only freaking time she wins ANYTHING is when she's closest to going home.

Sarcastic Oshawott

Wow such forum
AMANDA FINALLY WINS SOMETHING AND ITS JUST THE ONE THING THAT HELPS KEEP HER SAFE SO SHE DOESNT GO YET???
Thanks Grodner.

I hope Aaryn leaves because she helped get Helen out and also so GM and Elissa and Judd can have a thing.

I hope Andy leaves because he helped get Helen out and also so GM and Elissa and Judd and Aaryn can have a thing.

And then I hope McCranda gets put up next week, and one of them leaves.

Then I hope the other gets out the following week, and then Spencer goes the week after.

Spencer's creepy.

ebevan91

This will be the first live eviction I've missed since David was evicted. His was the only one I never saw. My school's college football team is playing tonight and I'm going to watch the game.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Aaryn's exit interview was so awkward. I had to leave the room.

Also, HOH has been won.
GM WINS! Hallelujah! Nom McCranda right away and one of them should at least be packing up.

ebevan91

Aaryn's exit interview was so awkward. I had to leave the room.

Also, HOH has been won.
GM WINS! Hallelujah! Nom McCranda right away and one of them should at least be packing up.

GM just said McCranda will be nominated.

Scratch what I just said, she apparently never mentioned Elissa being replacement. So I'm guessing if someone besides McCranda wins veto, it will not be used.

Also, Elissa's goodbye message to Aaryn killed any shot she has at getting a jury vote from Aaryn, if Elissa somehow made it to F2.

Last edited:

ebevan91

I love that Amanda and McCrae are the only 2 people in the house right now that are acting completely miserable.

Actually I wouldn't mind McCrae and would probably want him to win the entire thing, but his association with Amanda brings him down.

Sarcastic Oshawott

Wow such forum
I love that Amanda and McCrae are the only 2 people in the house right now that are acting completely miserable.

Actually I wouldn't mind McCrae and would probably want him to win the entire thing, but his association with Amanda brings him down.

I'd love to see McCranda get nominated this week just because I know GM has the balls for it.

Then I want Amanda to go away and McCrae to immediately follow her in the double eviction.

Then we go Spencer/Andy, then whichever of the former hasn't left yet, then Judd, and then Elissa and Ginamarie in the F2 where Elissa wins.

Also, when Zingbot called Andy a floater: (Which he is)

fXj6lBk.gif

Last edited:

Sarcastic Oshawott

Wow such forum
Spoiler alerts do not continue if you dont want spoilers

Okay people so

L2HgV80.gif

McCrae wins veto and so he'll almost certainly take himself off but we won't know until Tuesday.

As soon as he won veto I was all like

XoYYmbh.gif

So I'm hoping that Amanda goes home because if she does I will be all

mFXdt2o.gif

Drummerdude

I'm so excited that Ginamarie nominated McCranda! Hopefully both of them will be leaving Thursday.

Spencer might be my new favorite. "I'm gonna go get some chocolate milk!"

Navarch

I really hope Amanda stays on the show. I love her attitude and how she's determined to to let anyone get in her way. I honestly hope she wins it all..It's that kind of attitude that makes you win.

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
Wow, Amanda was irritating with all her personal attacks and Andy is becoming an annoying player, he's like a rat. I just cannot handle these house guest anymore, I've never disliked a group of people this much. Andy and Judd's comments are awful, simply simply awful. Elissa is the only one standing I like 100% Ugh, the Exterminators are irritating as heck right now and it seemed like something beautiful at first but wow.

Last edited:

Drummerdude

As much as I dislike McCranda it was sad watching that PoV. CBS really tugged at my heartstrings today. What is wrong with me? It doesn't make any sense!

ebevan91

I knew my dinner tasted extra salty tonight.

All those tears :D

Drummerdude

I'm probably in the minority, but tonight went perfectly for me. But why did Julie not call Amanda out on all her crap like she did Aaryn?