• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Big Brother - Season 15

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
I'm surprised a thread for this hasn't been created, given the last one's activity was pretty great.

Off the bat, I'll just say I'm not a fan of Aarynn. She's extremely childish and rude, her racist remarks don't bother me but I do feel like she doesn't carry herself well enough on the show. I'm was quite surprised Candice would cry over her words.

ebevan91

Aaryn acts like daddy's little princess but she's stupid hot though so I don't hate her completely.

Last night I lol'd when Howard was pretty much throwing the competition since he was grouped with such horrible people.

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
That episode was surprising, I really thought Kaitlin would fall for Jeremy and sacrifice herself. With everything going on, it looks like Jeremy's gonna go home.

Hudsonn98

I was pretty pissed when Nick got evicted. He had so much potential.

I wonder how Andy will play. He seems to be flying under the radar and not in an alliance with anyone.

Hudsonn98

I'm quite surprised that the Moving Company is being taken down this easily. They were in control so recently. I'm surprised that Candice's plan to rid the house of men is actually working.

ebevan91

I'm quite surprised that the Moving Company is being taken down this easily. They were in control so recently. I'm surprised that Candice's plan to rid the house of men is actually working.

Yeah. Down to what, 4 after this?

Forgot about Andy. So 5?

Last edited:

Hudsonn98

No, Andy was never part of the Moving Company. Now it's down to Howard, Spencer, and McCrae.

EDIT: Sorry, I thought you were talking about the Moving Company's numbers rather than the men in the house. then yes, it is five since it's the aforementioned members of the Moving Company plus Andy and Judd.

Drummerdude

Hey everyone! I'm the MVP this week!! I'M SO OBSESSED!!!

In all seriousness, this America MVP twist screams Production making sure Aaryn gets nominated this week.

ebevan91

No, Andy was never part of the Moving Company. Now it's down to Howard, Spencer, and McCrae.

EDIT: Sorry, I thought you were talking about the Moving Company's numbers rather than the men in the house. then yes, it is five since it's the aforementioned members of the Moving Company plus Andy and Judd.

Yeah I was talking about the number of men in the household.

Mawile412

Problem
I'm kind of afraid that America will vote Amanda as the MVP nomination. :(

MarshtompMan

DestinyTrainer 10yrs
Amanda is my favorite right now. I love how she speaks her mind and gets what she wants.

This is currently how I rank the houseguests: Amanda > Judd > Helen > McCrae > Jessie > Kaitlin > Elissa > Howard > Candice > Andy > Spencer > Aaryn > GinaMarie

Mawile412

Problem
Amanda is my favorite right now. I love how she speaks her mind and gets what she wants.

This is currently how I rank the houseguests: Amanda > Judd > Helen > McCrae > Jessie > Kaitlin > Elissa > Howard > Candice > Andy > Spencer > Aaryn > GinaMarie

Wow, that's a cool idea!!

This is how I'd rate them: Elissa > Candice > Kaitlin > Amanda > Judd > Jessie > Helen > McCrae > Howard > Andy > GinaMarie > Aaryn > Spencer

fairytrainer

Laverre Gym Leader
This season needs a triple eviction, lol. All three people nominated leave at once.

serenesam

Aaryn acts like daddy's little princess but she's stupid hot though so I don't hate her completely.

Last night I lol'd when Howard was pretty much throwing the competition since he was grouped with such horrible people.

I like Britney more than Aaryn. This season is lame, I like previous seasons.