1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Big Brother - Season 16

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Blue Saturday, Jul 27, 2014.

1. Bolt the Cat

Bolt the Cat Bringing the Thunder

Yeah, I can see that. The house seems to be very hive minded this season, there's not a lot of conflict.

2. Drummerdude

Drummerdude Well-Known Member

Which could potentially change on Thursday with the Double Eviction. It's a good night to get out a strong player. I'm excited to see what will happen and even more curious how the double HoH twist will work with a Double Eviction. Will they still do Battle of the Block?

3. Bolt the Cat

I don't even remember how Double Evictions work normally (it's like, Eviction, HoH, PoV, Eviction or something?), would they even have time to throw a BoB in?

4. ebevan91

ebevan91 Well-Known Member

I think that's how it works, except add another HoH at the end after the second eviction.

5. Drummerdude

I'm pretty sure they don't do the last HoH during the episode. They'll save it for Sunday.

I could see them having 2 HoH's, they each nominate 2 people, and then the 2 HoH's and the 4 nominees play for veto. Only problem is it would be very easy to backdoor someone and unfair to the person who got backdoor. I have no idea what is gonna happen!

6. Bolt the Cat

Jeez. How do they even fit that into one episode?

Yeah, I'm inclined to think there's not going to be a BoB for the second eviction.

Yeah, there's very little reason not to use the Veto in that scenario, I don't think they'd do that.

7. OnceUponATime

OnceUponATime Wicked

This week could always be the end of the two HoH twist. Starting after the first eviction on Thursday, that could just end the twist. Surprise! We're getting to a point where half of the house is either HoH or nominated, and that's just too much imo. That only leaves, like, 4 people who aren't...

8. Shneak

Shneak this is a Nessa/Oleana stan account ✨

The twist is definitely ending this week. The entire two HOH process is too much for a double eviction and it's already lasted awhile. It's possible that the next evictee is the last one locked out of jury, so resetting the game to how it naturally is with everyone going to jury could be the gameplan.

9. OnceUponATime

OnceUponATime Wicked

I sadly have to work all night, so I'll be missing the show. I try to stay away from BB spoilers and stuff, so I don't know who's been picked for the veto comp and stuff. I'm praying that Frankie gets picked and wins so that he remains safe this week. I love Nicole so much, but I completely disagree with trying to get Frankie out. Just get Caleb out.

10. Bolt the Cat

Wait. If Frankie wins the Veto, is he immune from being put on the block too? Because if not, he wouldn't be able to save himself.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2014
  11. Drummerdude

Yes, the PoV winner is safe from being put on the block. The only exception would be if one of the nominees wins and saves the other nominee. In that case the winner is still on the block.

12. Bolt the Cat

Well, this is getting interesting. For OnceUponATime's benefit, I will put everything relating to tonight's episode in spoilers:

[SPOIL]It seems like the power is shifting in the house. With a new alliance forming and Zach up for eviction, I don't think the Detonators will be so dominant anymore, and it's definitely not a hivemind anymore. It'd be interesting to see how this all blows over. And with a Double Eviction tomorrow, things are bound to get even more interesting.

I maintain that Zach is still most likely to be the first eviction, the only people in the house I can see being unsure about voting for Zach would be Frankie and Caleb. I think the Rationale will all vote him out (Derrick and Cody might be unsure because they're in both alliances, but I think Hayden and Nicole will probably convince them to vote for Zach), Christine will definitely vote him out, Victoria will probably vote him out, and Donny would definitely vote for Zach over Jocasta.[/SPOIL]

13. OnceUponATime

OnceUponATime Wicked

Thank you so much! I've just now gotten to watch the episode. I'M SO GLAD FRANKIE IS SAFE. Sorry, Nicole, but you got a little too big for your breeches.

14. Bolt the Cat

Her backdoor plan wouldn't have worked anyway, Frankie's too popular.

EDIT:

Wow, I was wrong about pretty much everything. Derrick and Cody ratted out Nicole and Hayden, and the Detonators realized that they need to keep Zach so that they can keep their numbers, so they voted out Jocasta. And then for Caleb to end up putting both Hayden and Nicole on the block, that was utterly amazing. Very surprising episode, and good game moves all around. What an episode.

Looks like the Detonators are back in power again, they make up the majority of the house and the remaining players have pretty much no allies left. Also, the BoB twist continues and we're in jury now.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2014
  15. Drummerdude

So Double Eviction just happened. What a crazy night! To be honest I'm not bothered about losing either of the two houseguests that left.

16. Hudsonn98

Hudsonn98 Well-Known Member

I agree. Jocasta was entertaining but was a floater and it was just a matter of time before she final stopped being a pawn on the Block and went home. I knew as soon as Zach, Christine and Caleb were the last three left in the HOH that either Donny, Nicole or Hayden was going in the second eviction. No matter what, one of them was going because two were nommed and even if one won the Veto then the third would be put up.

Okay, now onto the live feed spoilers which I'll spoiler tag:

HOH are Nicole and Christine. Nicole noms Caleb and Frankie and Christine noms Zach and Donny. Before BotB Frankie confesses about Ariana. That makes the Detonators want to backdoor him. Caleb attempts to throw the BotB but the "Beast Mode Cowboy" can't even lose a comp on purpose lol. Frankie and Caleb get off the Block leaving Donny and Zach. Then at the POV which was reportedly a OTEV comp, Zach won the POV. I assume he'll use it to take himself off at the Veto Ceremony on Monday. Who Christine is going to put up is unsure. There was talk of nomming Victoria or even backdooring Nicole.

Do you guys want me to post live feed spoilers in tags on a regular basis for those who want it? Just lemme know :)

Last edited: Aug 10, 2014
  17. Blue Saturday

Blue Saturday too fly

Okay, I'm all caught up and it's not a bad season so far. Disappointed that Hayden got sent packing, I actually found myself rooting for Nicole. ATM, surprisingly I'm finding myself liking Caleb more than anyone, hated him during his time with Devin. Double Eviction happened and I have to say, it's getting a bit boring because it doesn't feel like the power is shifting or no one is challenging things up. I actually hope Zach gets evicted next, his behavior is very annoying.

18. ebevan91

ebevan91 Well-Known Member

Everyone seems to be pissed at Frankie. I can't stand the guy so I hope he's gone before the end. He's gonna have a huge target on his back going forward.

EDIT: Wow Caleb is stupid. If he wanted to make Frankie lose, he should've actually PLAYED the competition, but jerk on the chains really hard to screw up Frankie.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2014
  19. Bolt the Cat

What the hell was Frankie thinking revealing the Detonators to Nicole? Drummerdude was right about this guy not being able to keep a secret, and this pretty much just blew up his game. Revealing that he's related to Ariana Grande isn't going to help him. I do have to admit though, it was impressive that he won the BoB by himself.

The upside to this is that now things are starting to get interesting, it's not just Detonators vs. everyone else anymore.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2014
  20. Hudsonn98

Hudsonn98 Well-Known Member

Honestly this season is starting to be such a mess in terms of alliances. Honestly, it's getting hard to tell where loyalties lie.

For all the people watching the feeds, the Veto Ceremony is today

Christine told Victoria to her face that she wanted to put her up but she wouldn't be going home (I.e. Donny is the target and will be going home.) however, Zach, Frankie and Caleb confronted Christine in the kitchen about how she has to backdoor Nicole or else they as well as Derrick and Cody will nom her next week.

I wi update those who want the update on what happens at the Veto Ceremony when it happens.