• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Big Brother - Season 16

Thanks for the update(s), Hudsonn98! I love Nicole because I think she's beautiful and stuff, but I really wouldn't mind her going home for game purposes. I'm so proud of Frankie representin' and winning the BoB by himself.

Hudsonn98

The Veto Ceremony just wrapped up!

Zach used the Veto on himself and Christine put Nicole up as a replacement nominee. Evidentially the speech was about pulling the knife out of her back and returning the favor towards Nicole. At this point, it seems like Nicole will be evicted on Thursday but who knows. I doubt Donny will be evicted, though

Drummerdude

I'm rather upset that Frankie won BoB because his obnoxiousness has always got on my nerves and I can only imagine how he'll behave now that he's won it by himself.

It's odd though. I mean this was the first BoB that seemed to be easier working by yourself. All the others required teamwork to win. Weird how that happens when Frankie is on the block......

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
I agree. Jocasta was entertaining but was a floater
Her only alliance was with God, I appreciate her kind attitude, bow ties and personality but she didn't even seem to talk to anyone or do anything. Just chilled in the house most of the time, overall she just didn't seem to have the fire to play. Had she actually tried to talk game when she wasn't in a pinch things might have gone better for her. Victoria is really in the same pinch, she's not doing anything or talking with others. Though I see her making a bit further solely because she's not anyone's target or on anyone's radar.

What the hell was Frankie thinking revealing the Detonators to Nicole? Drummerdude was right about this guy not being able to keep a secret, and this pretty much just blew up his game. Revealing that he's related to Ariana Grande isn't going to help him. I do have to admit though, it was impressive that he won the BoB by himself.
Not so sure, it seems like something that could actually help. I wouldn't reveal it to the whole house though, just maybe some choice people.

The upside to this is that now things are starting to get interesting, it's not just Detonators vs. everyone else anymore.
Agreed. I'm totally looking forward to the future "evicted house guest returns" episode.

Some really good stuff all around, I gotta say, I think my likeness for Frankie is coming back. He's truly a player, I was very impressed by the way he overcame the freakin' BoB even when the odds were heavily against him. I'm surprised no one mentioned anything when he shouted out loud that he was representing "Team Grande." I'm liking him a bit more now, he's sort of a rat but really you've gotta respect how well he does things. Until Nicole and Hayden blew up his game last week, this is coming from someone who likes Hayden. I really liked the BoB theme this week, football? As a football player I loved that theme, lol. I really expected Zach to win things with Donny, I kind of liked how Frankie acted somewhat smug after winning. Solely because Zach went from one of my favorites to being very obnoxious and annoying with his constant craziness and antagonizing of Nicole and some others. Alliances are a hot mess at the moment, I'm not super sure who trust who besides Caleb/Derrick/Cody.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Victoria is really in the same pinch, she's not doing anything or talking with others. Though I see her making a bit further solely because she's not anyone's target or on anyone's radar.

The only reason Victoria's gotten further than Jocasta is because she's won BoB and PoV a lot. If it weren't for that, she'd probably be gone by now.

EDIT:

So it's Donny vs. Nicole? Interesting. I think Nicole will be the one to go home this week, but it's a little hard for me to guess given how chaotic the house is right now.

Last edited:
I'm not super sure who trust who besides Caleb/Derrick/Cody.

One thing's for sure: bonds between Nicole and Christine have been cut. Tomorrow night's eviction ceremony is going to intense for sure.

One thing I really loved in tonight's episode was the focus on Victoria. She actually stood up for herself when Derrick called everyone into the HoH room. She's sort of like Serena in the XY anime right now. She started out slow but is increasingly becoming a game player as time passes.

Hudsonn98

Cody is basically Derrick's lapdog. He makes no moves whatsoever and is just a number for whatever's left of the Detonators.

ebevan91

Is Derrick still a "construction worker" or did he cop to being a cop?

I haven't seen all of the episodes this season and I haven't watched much of the live feeds.

Hudsonn98

No, he hasn't revealed he's a cop yet

BB was making zombies and other scary things appear in the mirrors to scare the house guests then was reciting the names of different cities and streets. Very confusing but the general consensus is that it's clues for the HOH competition tonight. Nicole and Donny were studying the names that BB said for whichever one stays to have a chance at winning HOH. In other news, Caleb became Beast Mode Barber and gave Zach a long overdue haircut

Looking forward to tonight's eviction. Still seems like Nicole will be leaving and it's incredibly optimistic to say Donny will go. But who knows, it's Big Brother.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Man, its been so long since I watched this show regularly. Last time I checked this show out, it was 2011. I also hear this season that Frankie James Grande is on the show. Gotta admit, I'm a fan of his sister's work.

Might have to give this show a watch.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Well, I didn't think Nicole would be evicted 6-0, but I can't say I'm surprised she was evicted. Also, they announced that the twist ends this week, Sunday is the last BoB competition. Also, on Thursday, Jocasta, Hayden, Nicole, and whoever is evicted that night will compete to get back in the game (forget what they call that kind of competition).

Hudsonn98

Thank god for Zingbot and the end of the double HOH/BoTB twist. Now for the live feed spoiler updates!

Derrick and Frankie discuss who to put up. They decide Derrick should stay as HOH but promises Frankie he won't backdoor him. The current thought is for Frankie to nom Christine and Cody and have Derrick nominate Donny and Zach and have Zach throw the comp. The real target is Donny at this point.

The Detonators put skittles in a hat and Caleb, Zach, Christine and Cody were all assigned a color. Then Frankie and Derrick drew skittles. As of now, after the draw, Derrick will be nominating Christine next to Donny to throw the comp and Frankie will nominate Caleb and Cody. Zach is off the block as of now.

Derrick noms Christine and Donny for Christine to throw BoTB. Frankie noms Cody and Caleb. Not entirely sure what happened with BoTB but somehow Christine and Donny won even though Christine was supposed to throw it. Whether you know or not, the comps aren't shown on the live feeds, they show highlights while comps happen. The only way to know what happens is by listening to the HGs talk about it. I will keep watching to see if I can find out what happened with the bt band throwing it and will update you when I find out. As of now, Cody and Caleb are still nominated and Frankie is official HOH.

Last edited:

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Derrick noms Christine and Donny for Christine to throw BoTB. Frankie noms Cody and Caleb. Not entirely sure what happened with BoTB but somehow Christine and Donny won even though Christine was supposed to throw it. Whether you know or not, the comps aren't shown on the live feeds, they show highlights while comps happen. The only way to know what happens is by listening to the HGs talk about it. I will keep watching to see if I can find out what happened with the bt band throwing it and will update you when I find out. As of now, Cody and Caleb are still nominated and Frankie is official HOH.

What happened, from the looks of it, was that Donny got lucky. Cody and Caleb were getting a lot of duds and I don't think Donny got any, so that essentially nullified their advantage. Meanwhile, Christine was basically staying away from Donny and didn't try to impede him, so she didn't end up being much help. She even tried "losing" a bone to Cody and Caleb at one point, which of course turned out to be a dud as well. The luck factor of this game was working against the Detonators, all the careful planning in the world couldn't have changed the outcome of this game.

The Detonators better hope one of them wins PoV this week (and if they do, now would probably be a good time to backdoor Victoria), otherwise this next eviction is going to be pretty rough for them.

Last edited:

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
What happened, from the looks of it, was that Donny got lucky. Cody and Caleb were getting a lot of duds and I don't think Donny got any, so that essentially nullified their advantage. Meanwhile, Christine was basically staying away from Donny and didn't try to impede him, so she didn't end up being much help. She even tried "losing" a bone to Cody and Caleb at one point, which of course turned out to be a dud as well. The luck factor of this game was working against the Detonators, all the careful planning in the world couldn't have changed the outcome of this game. But he is playing the game at least, unlike Cody.

The Detonators better hope one of them wins PoV this week (and if they do, now would probably be a good time to backdoor Victoria), otherwise this next eviction is going to be pretty rough for them.
Yeah, no kidding. That was intense, I certainly didn't expect Donny to pull through. Donny was quite the luck master here, it makes me wonder if those rumors about production influences the game are true. It was essentially Donny VS. Detonators in that BoB. If the Veto is won, Victoria is likely being sent packing but I personally would enjoy seeing Zach being put on the block. He's irritating and went from being one of my favorites to being annoying.
Cody is basically Derrick's lapdog. He makes no moves whatsoever and is just a number for whatever's left of the Detonators.
I actually like(d) Cody because of his personality, but he has done nothing. I don't really appreciate Crusty and him flirting despite her being married, I can't buy this is 100% game play either. I wouldn't call him the utter waste of space of a player Victoria is though, solely because he rides the coattails of the Detonators alliance.

Hudsonn98

Frankie won veto. The plan was to backdoor Zach. However, Zach was told by Frankie that this was going to happen. Apparently telling someone they're going to be the replacement nominee goes against BB's "Renom rule" which came into effect in season 12 where production wouldn't let Brendan nominate Janelle because he told her previously. #RenomRule was actually the number one trending hashtag on twitter last night. The debate is that technically Frankie isn't able to nominate Zach anymore but the other side of the argument is that this rule never came into effect for Elissa, Paola, Devin or Amber. I personally hope that production says Frankie can't nom Zach because I'm a huge zach fan but we'll see. Frankie also doesn't even have to use his veto anyway but he is planning on it at the moment. I'll keep you updated.

Frankie used the veto on Caleb then nominated Zach. Zach and Cody are the final nominees. Zach will most likely be going home. It's a good thing that there's a comback challenge for Zach to get back in or else there'd be riots in the streets

Does anyone actually read these walls of text I post about the live feeds¿?

Last edited: