1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Big Brother - Season 16

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Blue Saturday, Jul 27, 2014.

1. Bolt the Cat

Bolt the Cat Bringing the Thunder

I don't, I'd rather just watch the episodes on TV. It makes for better TV if they just show off the good parts.

2. Hudsonn98

Hudsonn98 Well-Known Member

Zach has basically been shunned. He are by himself in the living room while everyone else ate at the table. His only friend in the house is basically Donny. To make matters worse, Voctoria took back her pink hat which she said Zach could have earlier in the season and cut it up with a knife just to be a jerk. Zach knows as now he's super upset. Basically everyone is just being unnecessarily nasty to Zach besides Donny and occasionally Frankie.

3. Blue Saturday

Blue Saturday too fly

I do sometimes keep up with the feed activity via Tumblr(Tumblr is my bby) but I actually tentatively avoided them for the sake of spoilers. Yeah, this looks really good.

Victoria cutting up the hat was a jerk move but she was probably doing it to get in Frankie, Cody CalaFLOPiore and Crustine's good sides. Apparently they all were making Zach out to be some super violent individual....yeah, Victoria talking about how if he touches he something was going to go down. Victoria is a huge floater, I blame her but I also blame Frankie and his posse manipulating her so easily. I also noticed Donny tried to worn Cody but he's too busy riding Derrick's dick to care.

4. Hudsonn98

Yeah Christine and Victoria are acting like he's going to beat them or kill him because she cut the hat. He's not. Zach might be a bit unpredictable but definitely not violent. This whole "Hatgate"situation has really lowered my growing respect for Victoria

So let me post a topic starter -- out of the current Jurors (not including the one joining them on Thursday) who would you want to see win the comeback challenge and re-enter the game?

I personally would want Nicole back in. She has the best chance of making a strategic move. Then again, while Hayden probably wouldn't last long, there's a small chance he could get in with the Detonators and save himself for a week or two. I love Jocasta as a person but her re-entering the house would be super disappointing because she wouldn't be able to do much no matter how much she claims she'll be playing harder.

5. Blue Saturday

Blue Saturday too fly

I actually want Hayden back, of the Jurors to go, I want him to re-enter. He's a physical threat, somewhat, I think he could snatch up HOH or at least save himself from the block, unless he gets backdoor'd. This is partially bias speaking but he was my favorite to leave recently, I liked his adventurous, restless and kind attitude. He was pretty fun overall, I wouldn't be adverse to Nicole returning.

She wasn't very social, wasn't very competitive, I felt bad for her and I love her as a person. It was heartbreaking to see her in tears after getting nominated and on the couch holding back and stumbling her lips, plus it does seem like she had a pretty rough life pre-game. But she doesn't seem to have much an interest in playing the game, getting blood on her hands or anything vile of that nature and that's sort of...needed to play BB.

6. Bolt the Cat

I don't really care that much for any of the three, and I don't think they'll last too long. The Detonators will most likely just vote them out again. Now if a Detonator gets voted out this week, then it'd be more interesting if they were brought back, since they would be more likely to shake things up.

7. Drummerdude

Drummerdude Well-Known Member

Donny needs to start becoming friends with Frankie because apparently everyone he becomes friends with leaves. Jacosta, Hayden, Nicole, and Zach have all been touched by the Donny curse.

8. Bolt the Cat

Kathy Griffin's jokes were hilarious, it sounded like something out of a roast. I completely lost it when she skewered Zach (although he didn't seem to be expecting that).

Looks like Zach is going to be the one going home this week, though, sad that it's because of a Team America mission. It'd be interesting if he wins his way back in though.

9. OnceUponATime

OnceUponATime Wicked

Oh, lord, no. I've been praying nonstop since last night's episode that Zach does not re-enter the BB house. Nicole needs to return and slay the people that sent her packing in the first place.

10. Bolt the Cat

Good news then, because that's exactly what happened. Zach is out and Nicole is back in.

I doubt she's going to "slay" the house though, the Detonators still have the numbers. Unless she can convince Caleb and/or Christine to betray them. More than likely, she'll just end up getting evicted again at some point.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2014
  11. Drummerdude

I'm both happy and sad about tonight. Happy to have Nicole back as she is a HoH beast and might do something worthwhile but sad because my favorite houseguest is gone and was so close to coming back. Although Zach's reaction to seeing the hat was priceless.

12. OnceUponATime

OnceUponATime Wicked

Like I predicted, Nicole slayed the comeback comp. and re-entered the house. All that's left is for her to win the whole thing.

13. Bolt the Cat

She only won the competition by half of a ring, I wouldn't exactly call that "slaying".

And again, she has an uphill battle ahead of her if she's going to even come close to winning.

14. Blue Saturday

Blue Saturday too fly

I actually wish Hayden had come back, either way the evicted guest is in hot water no matter who they are because they're likely to get re-evicted soon. Especially without HoH.

15. Drummerdude

Alright so who does everyone think should win this season? Please do not confuse this question by who you want to win.

Love him or hate him, Derrick has had this house under his control all season. He's playing a great game no matter boring it has made this season.

16. Blue Saturday

Blue Saturday too fly

Yeah, you're right on Derrick pretty much. He controls everyone and my issue is no one seems to be willing to go against the grain. I think Derrick has played the best game of this series, Cody has been Derrick's lapdog unfortunately. Frankie might be a rat but at least he plays the game and Caleb...eh...he's sort of been off the radar for a while.

17. Bolt the Cat

Derrick is by far playing the best game. But if not him, then I'd say Frankie wouldn't be too bad a choice either.

EDIT: More than likely either Donny or Nicole will be going home this week, probably either whoever doesn't win the Veto or Donny if the nominations are kept the same. There's a small chance that Cody could backdoor someone like Christine or Frankie like they're claiming, but I don't see that working very well. Donny and Nicole are by far the biggest threats in the house right now, they'd have a hard time convincing the rest of the house otherwise, especially when another candidate would hurt their numbers game.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2014
  18. Hudsonn98

Cody won the power of Veto in a keep or fold competition. Cody wanted to backdoor Frankie but Derrick WOULDN'T LET HIM. Cody has got to be the biggest lapdog besides the whole Tony/Woo relationship in Survivor last season. Anyway, the Veto was not used so Donny and Nicole are the final noms. It looks as if Donny will be going home most likely.

I agree that Derrick is playing a brilliant game and once all you guys who don't read my spoilers see on Wednesday/Thursday the control he has over everyone, it'll just show how great he's playing. It's astounding that no one sees how much control he has. The only one who realized is Nicole but it was too late. Props to him because if he gets to the Final Two, he will win.

19. Bolt the Cat

Well sure enough, Donny went home 5-0. I'm actually sad to see him go, I liked him. HoH competition hasn't ended yet.

Also, next week is a Double Eviction. I was just thinking to myself that we're about due for another one, and lo and behold.

20. Drummerdude

I am pumped for this upcoming Double Eviction! I love the rush of adrenaline that it brings.

In terms of the endurance comp it looked like Caleb was doing the best but Frankie or Nicole could pull out the win.