1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Big Brother - Season 16

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Blue Saturday, Jul 27, 2014.

1. Bolt the Cat

Bolt the Cat Bringing the Thunder

I have a feeling Double Eviction week is going to end up with Nicole + one Detonator going home, depending on the outcome of the competitions. Nicole's pretty much the only non-Detonator target left in the house, so unless she wins HoH or PoV for both evictions, they're probably going to end up getting her out. After that, I think the Detonators are going to break up and go after each other.

2. Shneak

Shneak this is a Nessa/Oleana stan account ✨

I want either Derrick or Nicole to win this game but in no reality is that possible.

3. Bolt the Cat

Man, are they playing it safe, they could've gotten away with backdooring Frankie, they had the votes. Well, looks like Nicole's time is up, I wonder who else will be evicted tomorrow. This is probably going to be a big one.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2014
  4. Drummerdude

Drummerdude Well-Known Member

It's interesting to think that it was someone else's last night in the BB house besides Nicole and that person has no idea. Here's hoping it is Frankie or Christine.

5. Bolt the Cat

Unless they win HoH/PoV, it probably will be.

6. Drummerdude

I'm not sure Christine deserved to be booed. I'm glad she's gone but it was sad to see her just get blindsided only to be followed by the realization that everyone hates you.

7. Bolt the Cat

Well, we all knew Nicole was going home. I had a feeling Christine was a possibility, either her or Frankie. And yeah, why was she booed? Also, the HoH competition was hilarious, I LOLed when Derrick won it first round. And Victoria really is the biggest pawn ever, she was on the block both times tonight and she didn't get voted out.

I hope someone presses the button, that's going to be interesting.

8. Blue Saturday

Blue Saturday too fly

She got booed because she's hated, flirting with Cody, backstabbing Nicole, making rape jokes about Victoria with everyone else. I'm not surprise.

I'm disappointed Nicole got sent packing but eh...whatever at this point. I gotta say, no matter what you think of Cody, that Dinosaur pajama costume he's wearing is pretty awesome:

[IMG139]https://33.media.tumblr.com/9a4e3038eff98e45a7a205c9bc61ab65/tumblr_nbd4oucywi1tg9csyo1_250.gif[/IMG139]

9. Bolt the Cat

Just a reminder guys, they moved the schedule around because of Thursday Night Football. PoV is now on Tuesdays at 8, and evictions are now on Wednesdays at 8.

EDIT: Well, the Rewind twist went into effect. The entire week is reversed, and they're redoing the same competitions all over again. The episode ended in the middle of the Seed Saw competition (the HoH competition). As for how the rest of the schedule is affected, Sunday is going to be the PoV competition and then Tuesday and Wednesday are evictions. After that, we'll be in the Final Three. They also said Friday is a "special episode". No word on the Finale, but it'll probably be the next Sunday.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2014
  10. Drummerdude

Finale is Next Wednesday, the 24th I believe.

But more importantly.....VICTORIA WON A COMPETITION!!!!!!!!!! That whole jury competition may be one of my favorite BB moments ever. Cody and Caleb were hysterical. "YOU FORGOT TO OPEN THE MILK AND SPILL IT ALL OVER THE CARPET!!!"

11. Bolt the Cat

And then there were 4...

Cody was smart about the Veto competition, he went back to the wall and studied everyone's faces so he could recognize them easier. And it paid off for him, no one else managed to beat his time. So of course that meant bye bye to Frankie.

Oh, and the Finale is confirmed for Wednesday at 9:30.

12. ebevan91

ebevan91 Well-Known Member

I'm pulling for Victoria all the way. Then Derrick. Then Caleb and finally Cody.

13. Bolt the Cat

I think at this point we can probably predict how the rest of the season's going to go. Derrick's probably going to nominate Caleb and Victoria, with Caleb being his primary target (biggest physical threat and the only person left Derrick isn't buddies with). So tonight's eviction will probably be either Caleb, or Victoria if he wins PoV. Then for the final HoH competition, Caleb winning is going to be Derrick's worst case scenario, he's the only one I can see evicting Derrick. Anyone else who wins will probably bring Derrick to the Final Two and Derrick will most likely win against whoever he's with (the jury already knows that he was basically running the entire game), and if Derrick himself wins HoH he'll probably bring Cody and still win. Now if Caleb wins the final HoH and brings Cody, it'll be more interesting. I could see Cody being the winner in that scenario since he played a better social game, but it'd probably be a closer vote than Derrick vs. anyone.

EDIT: Another alternative: Caleb wins PoV and votes out Cody, then if he wins HoH, he'll vote out Derrick and probably win the whole game. Caleb would be smart to vote out Cody if he wins PoV anyway.

EDIT 2: Cody won PoV and evicted Caleb, so he, Derrick and Victoria are now in the Final Three. Gotta like Derrick's chances of winning the entire game now, because even if he loses HoH, whoever wins will probably take him to the Final Two and lose to him.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2014
  14. ebevan91

ebevan91 Well-Known Member

And then there were three...

Evicting Caleb made perfect sense for Cody because even Caleb said that Victoria hasn't won anything so Cody's chances of making F2 goes up if Victoria is in the F3.

15. Drummerdude

Man that was saddest eviction yet. Not as sad as Judd last year begging for his life but this was up there. I disliked Caleb at the beginning of the season but he definitely became one of my favorites.

16. Rakansen

Rakansen ラルフ

Same here, Caleb was my least favorite houseguest at the beginning of the season due to reports of him being racist and homophobic, but seeing how we got along with all of the houseguests (except for Amber, haha) and even became best friends with Frankie, I began to like him a lot. He's not my favorite houseguest but I'm really happy he managed to make it to the Top Four. It's a shame he became too loyal and clueless in the game, which led to him getting evicted.

17. Bolt the Cat

I'll give you one guess as to who won tonight.

18. Drummerdude

You could see the terror in Cody's eyes when the jury started calling Derrick the puppet master. Really glad Derrick won. Really ticked off at Jocasta for being so bitter. I'm actually upset that she was on the show. One of the more worthless houseguests.

Also how great was Frankie's face when he wasn't even in the Top 3 for America's Favorite?

19. Bolt the Cat

Let's face it, Derrick deserved this one. He played an amazing social game, ran the house almost the entire season without making himself a target, and never went on the block once. I would've been shocked if the jury voted Cody.

20. Shneak

Shneak this is a Nessa/Oleana stan account ✨

Derrick deserved to win. Might be the best player to win this game. Jocasta and Donny were awkwardly bitter.

Can we appreciate how Frankie didn't get into the top 3 for favourite player?