• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Big Brother SPPF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noa

Pokemon Crystal is my happy place
pokemon: Flareon
personality: Always tired, would rather be asleep. She hates drama and just wants to get along with everyone. Really loves food. Is pretty quiet and chill at first, but as she opens up she becomes more talkative and outgoing. She can pretty fired up about things she's passionate about.

1. WizardTrubbish
2. Dragalge
3. octoboy
4. Genaller
5. TheWanderingMist
6. AgentKallus
7. Cat's Eye Draco
8. giddyupgal
9. Noa

octoboy

I Crush Everything

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Doubt it, I don't really do Discord. Eris isn't really my gal, honestly.

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Is one of us likely to get banned?

Also I'm not on discord atm.

keepitsimple

site of lies
Someone who signed up got hit with a temporary ban which prompted my question. I don't know how long it will be and I don't want a good player to be robbed just because they got banned from the forum, which is why I suggested a backup platform to host this game on in case that happens. We would still be playing in this thread the majority of the time

octoboy

I Crush Everything
As long as you're on Discord, it should be fine, right? Most of this game is played via private messages to the host if I'm not mistaken.

keepitsimple

site of lies
The eviction ceremonies are, yes. As for the comps, it depends on the comp and I was planning to do some that involved using the thread, but I guess I'll just work around that

keepitsimple

site of lies
1. WizardTrubbish
2. Dragalge
3. octoboy
4. Genaller
5. TheWanderingMist
6. AgentKallus
7. Cat's Eye Draco
8. giddyupgal
9. Noa
10. Power Up