• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Big Brother SPPF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robin: I offer condolences and if you ever want to take archery lessons, you know who to call

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero
248.png
: As I expected, Squarch won't defeat me.. Not in a thousand years..
Good luck and stay strong, Squarch. You will be missed and won't be forgotten.

Last edited:

keepitsimple

site of lies
@WizardTrubbish @Dragalge @Genaller @TheWanderingMist @Cat's Eye Draco @Power Up @Kung Fu Ferret @Blaze Master X @shoz999

The next HOH competition is called Knockout.
- Two houseguests at a time will be presented with a punishment. The first houseguest to respond will choose whether they accept the punishment or not.
- If the first person to respond does accept the punishment, they will stay in the HOH competition, and the person next to them will be out of the running for HOH. The person who stays must then choose two other people to face off.
- If the first person to respond does not accept the punishment, they will be out of the running for HOH. The person next to them must decide whether they accept the punishment or not. If they accept it, they stay in and choose the next two people to face off. If both people choose not to accept the punishment, they will both be out of the running for HOH and I'll choose the next two to face off.
- The last person standing wins!

Participants: Swimmerson, Janice, Rotiart, Marinette, Pounce, Robin, Sobek, Stoney and Pibu
Sitting out: Elle (as outgoing HOH, Elle is not allowed to compete)

Stoney vs Marinette
First punishment: S and D ban
Whoever accepts this will not be allowed to use the letters S or D in their posts until after the next 2 evictions. Punishment for breaking this will result in more letters being banned

@Blaze Master X @TheWanderingMist do you accept this punishment?

Last edited:

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Marinette: Yeah , I'm okay with that. Oh wait, never mind. I misread the rules

Genaller

Silver Soul
Rotiart: Stoney (@Blaze Master X) my dino friend; according to the rules you can pick the next 2 to compete, so who will it be?

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Pibu: So who is the person that will be out of the running for HOH due to being next to the person who accepts the punishment? Also this S and D ban lasts for 2 evictions which means I assume this goes into effect for 2 or more games until 2 evictions are decided? That's only for the person who accepts the punishment right?

Genaller

Silver Soul
Rotiart: You seem to misunderstand young 1. Each punishment will be distinct, but our host has yet to state the next punishment, so me and Pounce can’t act yet. Also yes the “S and D ban” punishment Stoney received shall last until 2 more of our housemates are evicted and need only be carried out by him. Glen (@keepitsimple); give us the next punishment you lazy spider!

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Rotiart: You seem to misunderstand young 1. Each punishment will be distinct, but our host has yet to state the next punishment, so me and Pounce can’t act yet. Also yes the “S and D ban” punishment Stoney received shall last until 2 more of our housemates are evicted and need only be carried out by him. Glen (@keepitsimple); give us the next punishment you lazy spider!
Pibu: But what does he mean by "the person next to them will be out of the running for HOH." in the second sentence? Whose the person next to them? Is it by that vs. thing he made or the list on top?

Genaller

Silver Soul
Pibu: But what does he mean by "the person next to them will be out of the running for HOH." in the second sentence? Whose the person next to them? Is it by that vs. thing he made or the list on top?
Rotiart: Yes that’s what he means, so in the first match Stoney faced Marinette and was the first to answer resulting in Marinette no longer being in the running for HoH this week.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Marinette: "Didn't Stoney already break the punishment by using the word "and"?"

keepitsimple

site of lies
"Give us the next punishment you lazy spider"? Okay here it is: *presses button on a remote; a trapdoor opens underneath Rotiart & he falls down into a tub of Energy Root slop*. That one has nothing to do with the comp, but patience is a virtue my reptilian friend.

Marinette: "Didn't Stoney already break the punishment by using the word "and"?"
No bc the punishments will begin after the new HOH is crowned

Marinette, you have been eliminated and are no longer eligible to be chosen to face off for a punishment

Houseguests remaining: Swimmerson, Janice, Rotiart, Pounce, Robin, Sobek, Stoney and Pibu

Rotiart vs Pounce
Second punishment: Fashion tips from an evictee

Whoever accepts this will have to wear whatever the evicted houseguest of Glen's choice (or Glen himself) tells them!
(meta punishment: I'll get Victorian Rush, octoboy or AgentKallus to pick out an avatar for you, and so long as it abides by sppf rules, you have to use it until after the next 2 evictions. If they don't pick an avatar for you I'll do it myself)

@Genaller @Cat's Eye Draco do you accept this punishment?

Genaller

Silver Soul
Rotiart: Yup I can do that. I pick Sobek and Janice for the next round!

keepitsimple

site of lies
Pounce, you have been eliminated and are no longer eligible to be chosen to face off for a punishment

Houseguests remaining: Swimmerson, Janice, Rotiart, Robin, Sobek, Stoney and Pibu

Sobek vs Janice
Third punishment: I don't even know what to call this, I just like messing with all of you

Whoever accepts this will not be allowed to say anything in the thread (outside of comps) until they make 10 posts saying "DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS" in all caps in-character without double posting.

@Kung Fu Ferret @Dragalge do you accept this punishment?

keepitsimple

site of lies
Sobek: what happens if I decline?
You get eliminated from the comp (which I mentioned in the first post of this comp). Ya should have read the first post of this comp where I pinged you and everyone else lol. Janice just took the punishment before you did, so you're out of the HOH comp.

Janice: I accept!
You forgot to choose the next 2 houseguests to face off.

Genaller

Silver Soul
Rotiart: Janice don’t worry; I’ll help you out with that 1 ^_^ (so that I can stick it to the lazy spider who tossed me into that pit of hell).

Status
Not open for further replies.