• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Big Brother SPPF

Status
Not open for further replies.

keepitsimple

site of lies
168.png
: Oh hey look at that *presses button on remote again, Rotiart falls down another trap door into more Energy Root slop*

keepitsimple

site of lies
Sobek: *eats pork chops*
168.png
: You're a have-not. Pork chops confiscated! Have a healthy Energy Root until this comp is over!

Sobek, you have been eliminated and are no longer eligible to be chosen to face off for a punishment

Houseguests remaining: Swimmerson, Janice, Rotiart, Robin, Stoney and Pibu

Swimmerson vs Robin
4th punishment: Fascism tbh

Whoever accepts this will have their next eviction vote (that is not made while they are HOH) nullified

@WizardTrubbish @Power Up do you accept this punishment?

octoboy

I Crush Everything
132.png
: Well, farewell, my friends. If anything, I am glad to have at least managed to help the authorities in the case of the murdered bulbasaur (which likely explains Glen replacing the original host). *sheaths katana on back, and wanders off into the sunset*

OOC: Hope you don't mind the late post. I was in bed sick all yesterday.

Genaller

Silver Soul
Rotiart: We need you Squarch! Please be our co-host, so that we’re freed from Glen’s tyranny!

OOC: I think the process would be a lot smoother if we had 2 hosts since 1 of them can fill in when the other 1 is busy. Also Squarch is a great character, so I’m all for an excuse for having octo do more RPing as him. Of course both octo and kis would need to be okay with this.

keepitsimple

site of lies
Just a reminder in case there's any confusion, if you don't accept the punishment, you still have to post saying that you don't accept it. I don't know if I made that part clear enough or not, but in case I didn't, just letting you know ^-^

keepitsimple

site of lies
168.png
: Swimmerson and Robin, you have both been eliminated and are no longer eligible to be chosen to face off for a punishment

Houseguests remaining: Janice, Rotiart, Stoney and Pibu

Pibu vs Janice
Now for the big one: Sitting out of the next veto comp

Whoever accepts this will have to sit out of the next veto comp - even if they are the HOH or a nominee, and they also can't be chosen by the HOH or a nominee to compete. If the person who chooses to accept this wins HOH, their two nominees will get to pick two players each to compete for veto instead of one

@shoz999 @Dragalge do you accept this punishment?

keepitsimple

site of lies
168.png
: Pibu and Janice, you have both been eliminated. We move on to the tiebreaker.

Stoney and Rotiart, please respond to the messages in your diary rooms.

Edit: Tiebreaker comp is done

Rotiart: Well I choose 6

First guess: 7
Second guess: 13
Third guess: 14
Fourth guess: 10
Fifth guess: 6
Sixth guess: 8
Seventh guess: 5
Eighth guess: 12
Ninth guess: 9
Tenth guess: 15
Eleventh guess: 11
Twelfth guess: 4
Thirteenth guess: 3
Fourteenth guess: 2
Fifteenth guess: 1

Oh ok. I just picked 11.

First guess: 1
Second guess: 15
Third guess: 2
Fourth guess: 4
Fifth guess: 6
Sixth guess: 8
Seventh guess: 10
Eighth guess: 12
Ninth guess: 14
Tenth guess: 3
Eleventh guess: 5
Twelfth guess: 7
Thirteenth guess: 9
Fourteenth guess: 11
Fifteenth guess: 13

Stoney is the new HOH! Stoney please nominate two houseguests for eviction, and choose one houseguest to join you and your nominees in the Power of Veto Competition.

Last edited:

keepitsimple

site of lies
Remember your punishments

Stoney @Blaze Master X - S and D ban
You are banned from using the letters S or D in your posts until after the next 2 evictions. Punishment for breaking this will result in more letters being banned. If you need to use a word that uses one or more of these letters, just omit the banned letter

Janice @Dragalge - DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS
Your next 10 posts have to be in-character with Janice shouting DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS! in all caps. You can't double post them and if you do, or if you stop before you do 10 in a row then you have to start over and I'll add 10 more!

Rotiart @Genaller - Fashion advice from an evictee
I haven't gotten everyone's avatar picks yet but don't worry I'm not starting the veto comp until you're all dressed up and ready to go

------
Also for being the first 5 people eliminated from the HOH compitition, Marinette, Pounce, Sobek, Robin and Swimmerson will be the have-nots for the week! Congratulations, you get to only eat Energy Roots until after the next HOH comp! No eating anything else allowed!

As the last HOH Elle didn't compete so I'll RNG whether she's a have or a have-not.

Elle will be a have along with Rotiart, Stoney, Janice and Pibu! Congrats you guys don't have to eat energy roots lmao

Last edited:

Genaller

Silver Soul
552.png
: Yes!! I’ve finally been liberated from those repulsive roots from hell!!! Praise be to our lord and savior Arceus!

keepitsimple

site of lies
@Blaze Master X Stoney made his noms in the diary room but I'll accept it this time but from now on it's always done in the thread

Nominated: Pibu @shoz999 and Janice @Dragalge

Stoney also chose Rotiart @Genaller to play for veto

@shoz999 @Dragalge please each choose 1 houseguest to compete with you for the power of veto

Stoney, your T ban for breaking your S ban while making your noms begins now.

Genaller

Silver Soul
552.png
: I’m a duck now and I have THREE HEADS!

Status
Not open for further replies.