1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Big Brother SPPF (Sign-ups closed, game in progress)

Discussion in 'Games' started by keepitsimple, Nov 12, 2018.

Tags:
  1. keepitsimple

keepitsimple Bill Cipher was robbed

[​IMG]: He wasn't even asked to wear that duck suit (his outfit is still not confirmed yet). Make of that what you will

2. octoboy

octoboy I Crush Everything

[​IMG]: Don't you mean our lady and saviour, Minnie Lalmin?

Blaze Master X and Genaller like this.
  3. shoz999

shoz999 No! That's impossible!

Pibu: Arceus? Funny thing about that... lol... I actually met Arceus. Apparently he got kicked in the face by some girl trainer wearing a rather big white hat. Now those two are good friends. Also I choose Robin @Power Up for the competition.

4. Genaller

Genaller My ideals will shatter the truth of this world!

Rotiart: Ah yes of course! Since I’m a duck now, all hail Minnie Lalmin!!

octoboy and Blaze Master X like this.
  5. Dragalge

Dragalge Time for eviction tbh

Janice: *Points at Swimmerson to be the nomination*

6. WizardTrubbish

WizardTrubbish much more beastly

Swimmerson: *is pointed at*

7. Genaller

Rotiart: And know I’m a kangaroo! *hop hop*.

8. Power Up

Power Up ...

Robin: * just points cause of peer pressure *

9. keepitsimple

he's not nominated for eviction he's just playing for veto lol

@Blaze Master X @shoz999 @Dragalge @Genaller @Power Up @WizardTrubbish

(sorry guys I accidentally sent the post before i got to put the last question on so I'm reposting)

Today's competition is called Majority Rules. Your goal is to answer each of these questions based on what you think the majority of your fellow veto players would say. For each question, everyone in the minority will be eliminated, until only two houseguests remain, or until I run out of questions, at which point a tiebreaking comp will happen. You have 48 hours to Private Message me your answers in the Diary Room though I'll end the comp early if I get everyone's answers before time is up.

(I know Majority Rules is generally supposed to be an HOH comp but that would be too predictable lmao)

----------

1. Who does the majority think would be most likely to become a stunt performer? Jimchar or Squarch?

2. Who does the majority think would help an old Blaziken cross the street? Stoney or Rotiart?

3. Who would the majority think would prefer to attempt to do a difficult task alone than ask for help? Elle or Marinette?

4. Who does the majority think had to be held back a grade? Swimmerson or Pounce?

5. Who does the majority think would win in a battle? Sobek or Robin?

6. Who would the majority have expected to stay longer than they did? Squarch or Aeiry?

7. Who would the majority think would pick a fight with someone larger than themselves? Janice or Jimchar?

8. Who does the majority think should have been used for a question by now? Pibu or Puff?

Dragalge, Blaze Master X and Genaller like this.
  10. keepitsimple

@WizardTrubbish @Genaller @Dragalge @Power Up @shoz999 @Blaze Master X

Let's see how everyone did

1. Who does the majority think would be most likely to become a stunt performer? Jimchar or Squarch?
    - There was a 3-3 split vote here with nobody being in the minority or majority. Everyone moves on.
    (Rotiart, Swimmerson and Pibu: Jimchar - Janice, Stoney and Robin: Squarch)

2. Who does the majority think would help an old Blaziken cross the street? Stoney or Rotiart?
    - The majority said Stoney would help an old Blaziken cross the street. Pibu and Robin, you have been eliminated

3. Who would the majority think would prefer to attempt to do a difficult task alone than ask for help? Elle or Marinette?
    - There was a 2-2 split vote here with nobody being in the minority or majority. Everyone moves on.
    (Swimmerson and Stoney: Elle - Janice and Rotiart: Marinette)

4. Who does the majority think had to be held back a grade? Swimmerson or Pounce?
    - The majority said Swimmerson had to be held back a grade. Rotiart, you have been eliminated.

5. Who does the majority think would win in a battle? Sobek or Robin?
    - The majority said Robin would beat Sobek in a battle. Swimmerson, you have been eliminated.

Janice and Stoney will move on to the tiebreaker. I'll PM you the tiebreaker comp shortly!

Edit:

Janice has won the Power of Veto! Please decide whether you are going to use it on yourself, Pibu, or not at all. Since this is for a comp you don't have to say defense wins championships 10x before you choose what to do with the veto

Last edited: Jan 19, 2019
    Blaze Master X, Genaller and Dragalge like this.
  11. Dragalge

Janice: I decided to use this power of veto on myself!

12. keepitsimple

[​IMG]: @Blaze Master X Stoney, now that Janice has vetoed one of your nominations, please choose a replacement nominee

Blaze Master X, Dragalge and Genaller like this.
  13. Genaller

Rotiart: *hop hop*. Let’s do this Janice (@Dragalge). ATTACK WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS! *hop hop*.

14. Dragalge

Janice: DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS!

15. keepitsimple

[​IMG]: Defense wins what?

1/10 complete, 9/10 remaining

Dragalge, Blaze Master X and Genaller like this.
  16. Genaller

Rotiart: *hop hop*. No ATTACK WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS! *hop hop*. (@Dragalge)

Dragalge and Blaze Master X like this.
  17. Blaze Master X

Blaze Master X King Bowser

[​IMG]: Hmm... I choo*e Elle.

Genaller, Dragalge and keepitsimple like this.
  18. keepitsimple

Pibu and Elle (@shoz999 @GiddyupGal ), both of you have been nominated for eviction this week. The current HOH, Stoney (@Blaze Master X) will not be voting, and neither will the two nominees.

@WizardTrubbish @Dragalge @Genaller @TheWanderingMist @Cat's Eye Draco @Power Up @Kung Fu Ferret

Swimmerson, Janice, Rotiart, Marinette, Pounce, Robin and Sobek, each of you will cast your vote privately in the diary room to evict either Pibu or Elle.

While the vote is happening the nominees may campaign for themselves in the thread if they like

Blaze Master X, Genaller and Dragalge like this.
  19. Dragalge

Janice: DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS! (@Genaller )

20. keepitsimple

[​IMG]: I can post if he's not here @Dragalge

2/10 complete, 8/10 remaining