• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Big Brother SPPF

Status
Not open for further replies.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
: *holds up sign saying, "I'm Beans!" and gives Janice a prize of a helmet made of a jar full of spiders*

Genaller

Silver Soul
552.png
: Now that’s what I like to see! Goodbye you fickle flower :cool:.

Genaller

Silver Soul
552.png
: Is this Beans character a co-host? If not, can I Crunch her?

Genaller

Silver Soul
552.png
grumbles: Damn spider always ruining my fun. Thank Arceus I only have to put up with him for 4 more weeks.

Genaller

Silver Soul
552.png
: Y-You can’t rattle me with some silly powder. Now excuse me while I go dig some holes!

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero
248.png
: Goodbye Elle..
Wait.. *senses Beans's scent* Something is wrong with her.. *stores my dark-type aura into my fist.. and hits her with my fist.. Beans the Banette reverts back to Squarch the Ditto!* Oh it's you Squarch.. You used Transform to turn into Banette and let my friends think you are Banette.. I see..

Last edited:

octoboy

I Crush Everything
: *dashes off while having created an illusion of herself turning into Squarch, chuckling to herself*

132.png
: *is watching on TV* Can't believe Stoney was fooled. I'd be much more disoriented in that ragged, bean-filled body.

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero
248.png
: "I see.." through an illusion.. I started sensing something wrong when you created an illusion.. So I just pretended to be fooled and make you laugh.. Yes, I know your power, Beans.

GiddyupGal

smarter than i usually act
670YMS.png
: w-w-well, guess m-my farewell m-m-message is as good a t-time as a-any to use m-my shiny s-stone i've been k-keeping h-hidden in the f-freezer.
*uses shiny stone on self, shivers at the cold*

671YMS.png
: wow i feel different. everything is smaller now. this place could really use some lighting up but i don't know any fire moves and jimchar left so long ago his gasoline has evaporated. wow i didn't expect evolving to give me this much energy. it's been fun everyone. i hope you all do the best job you can. hey look my stuttering is gone. i never thought i'd be rid of that it's been a problem since i was a little flabebe. also rotiart i have a gift for you. i've kept it hidden away in my diary room until now because my great-grandmother helped me make it and she said i should only give it to someone special and i think you deserve it most. also, it is locked so that only a pokemon that knows dragon claw can open it. ok i have to be going now i will be waiting in the jury for whoever makes it to the final two.

light of ruin explodes forth, obliterating anything and anyone in its path.

Genaller

Silver Soul
552.png
: Krokorok can’t learn Dragon Claw you moronic flower; for that I’d have to evolve first. My moveset is:

- Dig
- Crunch
- Stone Edge
- Thunder Fang

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Benson the Granbull: Don’t worry Glen we’ll throw it out! Jasmine!

Jasmine the Pheromosa: *kicks the present out far in the air*.

David the Cofagrigus: It’s fine.

*present lands in front of Sam Peterson IV*

Sam: Interesting. A gift from the Pelipper above. *uses Dragon Claw and Light of Ruin obliterates a huge section around Sam as well as hurting him too* Janice I appreciate your...enthusiasm *falls down unconscious*.

Janice: ...What was that?

keepitsimple

site of lies
168.png
: Correct answers to the comp in bold.

1. "If Sobek stays, however, one of you is *bleeped* as early as next week if say, Sobek or Elle win Hoh and Roitart wins veto."
a) evicted b) toast c) dead

2. "I got this. I got this. I got this. *bleeped*"
a) I hope so b) Finished! c) *hyperventilating*

3. "wouldn't it be *bleeped* if I could douse a fire extinguisher in flames."
a) funny b) ironic c) awesome

4. "oh boy can't wait to do some *bleeped* around in this veto!"
a) splashing b) flailing c) flopping

5. "It's all good now. I think my *bleeped* will stand unchallenged."
a) 11 b) 13 c) results

6. I've got more than *bleeped*. (wicked grin)
a) you b) four c) that

7. "words? no thanks those are too *bleeped*"
a) hard b) many c) long

8. "At least I don't have to talk to that *bleeped* Porkins anymore. So, I'll use my farewell message to shatter the game."
a) useless b) annoying c) ridiculous

9. "As a parting gift I have doused the house in gasoline, so that you can burn it down quickly when the time is right. (To self) *bleeped* I've failed you (Jimchar steps into the light and disappears)"
a) Monferno b) Sorry c) Momferno

Sobek got 2 correct, Stoney got 4, Pounce got 5 and Janice got 8 so Janice is the new Head of Household!

@Dragalge you have some time to choose your nominations for eviction.

Status
Not open for further replies.