• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Big Brother SPPF

Status
Not open for further replies.

keepitsimple

site of lies
306.png
: *knocks on the front door* Hello.. Is Stoney here? I have a present for him.
168.png
: Sir, who are you? The houseguests aren't supposed to talk with the outside world until after the show.

@Cat's Eye Draco @Kung Fu Ferret you've both been nominated for eviction. The veto comp will happen likely tomorrow or later today if I have time. No promises

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero
248.png
: Oh that guy.. Sure, just leave a present there. I'll open it later.

Last edited:

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero
248.png
: I guess I'll open.. *open a present* WH-what? *nosebleed* Bunnie the Sexy Lopunny Magazine? Damn Steven.. You know I'm not a pervert, right? You've never been changed.. *sigh* I guess Glen will like it. *put this magazine in a present and take a present* *open a door of my room and get out* *walk through hallway and.. found Glen* Hey Glen! This present is yours, I hope you will like it. *give a present to Glen* Don't blame me if it's something stupid. Bye. *go back to my room and close a door*

Last edited:

Genaller

Silver Soul
Rotiart: I think we can officially call this the longest comp this season. Just gonna chill in a warm and cozy hole I made while I wait for this to finally end :cool:.

Last edited:

Genaller

Silver Soul
552.png
: Nah! Time for that other croc to face the music :cool:.

keepitsimple

site of lies
@Genaller @Cat's Eye Draco @Blaze Master X

Glen: its time for the F4 HoH competition! Janice will be sitting out because she was HoH the last time so lol get rekt Janice.

Remember when you all had to write haikus about your favourite Ariados, myself a.k.a Glen? This will be like that except this time you'll each write limericks! (Here's a link to show you how to format one if you dont know https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limerick_(poetry))

The theme is that each one has to insult me (Glen the Ariados) in a humorous way. Remember to format it properly too or it won't be considered a valid entry. The same thing will happen again where we use judges, and they will pick out the one they like most while being blind to who wrote them. There will be 2 judges. If they both pick the same limerick, the houseguest who wrote it will be the new HOH. If they pick two different ones, the 2 houseguests who wrote them will move on to tiebreaker

You must send them to me by Private Conversation only. Don't post them in the thread or they will not be considered a valid entry. Deadline is March 25, 10:00 PM EST. So approximately 24 hours from now. If it's not in by then, you're out of the running for HoH!

Genaller

Silver Soul
Rotiart: I love this challenge! Glen, prepare to get limereckt :cool:.

Status
Not open for further replies.