• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Big Brother SPPF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genaller

Silver Soul
I did. No technology in the Big Brother house aside from what's necessary for living, which means no Family Guy!
552.png
: Oh wow there actually was a tv! Darn it; should’ve checked it out while I had the chance :|. Oh well... it would’ve just distracted from this awesome game we’re going to have :cool:.

Genaller

Silver Soul
552.png
: Alright then let’s get this week rolling :cool:. Here are my nominations:
Robin (@Power Up)
Aeiry (@Victorian Rush)

I’ve nominated you Robin and you Aeiry. Of course it’s really difficult to nominate Pokémon for eviction on the first week since most of us barely know each other. With that in mind I found Robin’s comment regarding me not being PG to be a bit of a mood killer, so I decided to put him up. Aeiry you seem like a really nice girl, and so I mainly put you up because I think most of the other HGs don’t want you to leave so soon. Also you said that you wanted to get straight down to business, so I decided to grant your wish by putting you right at the forefront of this week ^_^.

This concludes the nomination ceremony :cool:.

For the Veto competition the HoH and both nominees need to select 1 HG each to participate in addition to themselves. I’m choosing Stoney (@Blaze Master X) for this competition! Nominees please choose which other HG each of you want to participate in this Veto.

keepitsimple

site of lies
Yeah so the reason I'm going with the old veto rules instead of having it be me making a random draw is there's no way for you guys to know I selected them randomly. So I went with the system from the earlier seasons of Big Brother, where the HOH and both nominees each choose 1 person to play in the Veto Competition with them

Rotiart, Robin and Aeiry will be playing for the veto, and Rotiart has chosen Stoney to be the 4th veto player

@Power Up and @Victorian Rush each of you needs to choose 1 houseguest to play in the veto comp with you please!

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Jimchar: Good news, I got the TV to work without the remote. Bad news, I then set it alight and it is now an unrepairable melted mess. Good news, I put the remains of the tv in the tunnel. Bad news, the remains of the tv are giving off noxious fumes so I'd advise you stay away from the tunnel. Good news, the fire safety and hearth keeping flash cards Squarch gave me are flammable. Bad news, the chimney seems blocked. Good news, I climbed up the chimney to clear the airways. Bad news, I am now stuck in the chimney. Good news, I can smell cookies.

Genaller

Silver Soul
552.png
: I get to play in a competition alongside THE Janice.... wooohooo! This is gonna be fun :cool:.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
132.png
: *throws katana into a crack into the chimney, climbs on top of it, then bounces off of it to jump up the chimney, grab Jim, and land safely before retrieving katana* I think we probably ought to baby-proof this place. And maybe make a maximum-security playpen for this kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.