• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Big Brother SPPF

Status
Not open for further replies.

keepitsimple

site of lies
14 Pokemon will be locked together in a house with nobody but each other for several weeks. During this time, they'll compete in challenges and vote each other out of the house, until only one winner remains.

The Game:

- Each "week," houseguests will compete in a competition, in which one winner will be named "Head of Household."
- The HoH will have the responsibility to nominate two other houseguests for eviction. But that's not the end of the line for the two nominees.
- The nominees, along with the HoH, and three houseguests (either of their choosing or randomly selected) will compete in another competition, the winner of which will be crowned with the Golden Power of Veto.
- The winner of the Veto will have the option to save one of the nominees, forcing the HoH to name a replacement nominee. The Veto Holder will also be guaranteed safety for that "week" meaning they can not be put up as a replacement nominee. If the Veto Holder is already a nominee, they can only be guaranteed safety that week if they use it on themselves.
- Everyone except for the HOH and the two nominees will then vote to send one of the nominees home.
- We repeat the cycle, with the most recent HOH sitting out of the next HOH competition each time

Once only 9 houseguests remain, the next 7 evictees will make up the Jury, tasked with deciding which of the two final remaining houseguests is most deserving of victory. They will ask the finalists questions to determine the better player, and the finalists will give their final speeches. After that, the jury members will each vote for who they want to be the winner of Big Brother!

Rules:

Stay active. Notify me in advance if you're going to miss a competition. If you miss two consecutive comps without notifying me in advance that you won't be able to participate, you will be automatically evicted

Try not to take nominations, blindsides or evictions personally. The Big Brother house is a moral vacuum, and the point of the game is to ensure your own safety every week and win. People have to lose for that to happen!

While not exactly a rule, also avoid being bitter jurors. The jury's task is to assess who the better player in the Final 2 is in the end

You can evolve your character but let me know by visitor message that you want to do that

Roleplaying is fine, but keep it limited. Let's say max 5 posts between each comp, nominations, and evictions. We kind of went crazy with the last thread and filled it with spam at times, so let's avoid doing that.

Do not control other people's characters.

No godmodding. Your character can have a personality but they still have to behave like someone with reasonable power limits would behave in a reality tv game show. No firing off legendary/uber level attacks at the other characters and trying to kill them for example.

In order to join you'll need a character who will participate in the challenges, which can be any Pokemon with a name of your choice. (I wouldn't really recommend using a legendary as your character unless you're fine with them being an equal to everyone else in the competition)
)

Follow this form to make one.

Nickname:
Pokémon Species:
Age (21-60):
Short description of personality:

FINAL TWO:
552.png
Rotiart (Genaller) Winner
510.png
Pounce (Cat's Eye Draco) Runner-up

Out:
763.png
Janice - Juror #7 - (Dragalge) Evicted Week 10 - Third Place
248.png
Stoney - Juror #6 - (Blaze Master X) Evicted Week 9 - 4th Place
160.png
Sobek - Juror #5 - (Kung Fu Ferret) Evicted Week 8 - 5th Place
671-y.png
Elle - Juror #4 - (GiddyupGal) Evicted Week 7 - 6th Place
724.png
Robin, age 22 (Power Up) Walked Week 7 - 7th Place

130.png
Swimmerson - Juror #2 - (WizardTrubbish) Evicted Week 6 - 8th Place
478.png
Marinette - Juror #1 - (TheWanderingMist) Evicted Week 5 - 9th Place
172.png
Pibu - Juror #3 - (shoz999) Evicted Week 4 - 10th Place
132.png
Squarch (octoboy) Evicted Week 3 - 11th Place
390.png
Jimchar (AgentKallus) Evicted Week 2 - 12th Place
184.png
Aeiry (Victorian Rush) Evicted week 1 - 13th Place
136.png
Puff (Noa) Expelled week 1 - Last Place

Last edited:

WizardTrubbish

much more beastly
Nickname: Swimmy
Pokémon Species: Magikarp
Age (21-60): 28
Short description of personality: A total moron who is completely oblivious of his surroundings most of the time. Nobody knows exactly how he hasn't gotten himself killed yet but as far as I can tell he's probably immortal. His main motivation for playing is to pay off the alimony he owes to his ex wife, who is a chair.

1. WizardTrubbish

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Nickname: Janice
Pokémon Species: Tsareena
Age (21-60): 22
Short description of personality: Likes baking cookies while being cool enough to earn stock options on some Wednesdays. She put former contestant Sam Peterson IV in the hospital but honestly that’s understandable considering what he did. Welcoming and approachable while also knowing which people are faking their deaths.

1. WizardTrubbish
2. Dragalge

octoboy

I Crush Everything
New version of this, eh? Might as well break out another one of my old chestnuts then.

Nickname: Squarch
Pokémon Species:
132MS.png

Age (21-60): 26
Short description of personality: Unlike other ditto, Squarch hates to transform, because he can never get used to getting into a new body. To make up for his not copying other attacks, he instead has made himself competent in combat with very advanced training in the use of Samurai swords. He is always seen with a katana, and often is seen practising with it. In cases he is forced to transform, he always gets mixed up, and muddled because of the new body (so, if he turns into an octillery, he'd likely get his tentacles tangled etc.) He's slightly aggressive, and a bit of a loner, but he really doesn't tolerate bullying, and will defend anybody who's bullied. Squarch also thinks he's a wild partyer, but he sometimes gets carried away.

1. WizardTrubbish
2. Dragalge
3. Octoboy

Genaller

Silver Soul
Nickname: Rotiart
Pokémon Species: Krokorok
Short description of personality: I wear sunglasses and I’ve got plenty of swag to go around :cool:. I may start off as chill and friendly, but as this game progresses my moxie will grow making me more and more competitive and cunning. Favorite foods include Sitrus Berries and Roasted Torchic. I tend to dig holes as a way to release stress (I apologize in advance for all the damages that this may cause to the flooring of the house). I don’t have any particular reason for wanting the money; just here for the pure thrill of the game!

1. WizardTrubbish
2. Dragalge
3. octoboy
4. Genaller

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
I'm in. And a ghost again.
Nickname: Marinette
Pokémon Species: Froslass
Short description of personality: A bit of a klutz. Easily frightened (don't scare her though, she immediately sends out Destiny Bonds when startled). Takes time to warm up to people.

1. WizardTrubbish
2. Dragalge
3. octoboy
4. Genaller
5. TheWanderingMist

Last edited:

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
All the information I know about Big Brother is from a 2005 Doctor Who episode, but What the heck I'll give it a try.

Nickname: Jimchar
Pokémon Species: Chimchar
Short description of personality: Jimchar was quite literally born yesterday and as a result he is naive and gullible, he attempts cunning but rarely succeeds .He wants to win so he can afford to hire some vandals to help him sneak into mount Rushmore and add a chimchar head.

1. WizardTrubbish
2. Dragalge
3. octoboy
4. Genaller
5. TheWanderingMist
6.AgentKallus

Last edited:

keepitsimple

site of lies
Just so you guys know the 21-60 thing doesn't really matter too much. It's just there because I copied the sign up from a much older thread, I think it was like that because those are the minimum-maximum ages to be on american Big Brother, but I'm not going to police the age you give to your character or anything so if you decide to go outside the limits thats cool

TheWanderingMist

Just so you guys know the 21-60 thing doesn't really matter too much. It's just there because I copied the sign up from a much older thread, I think it was like that because those are the minimum-maximum ages to be on american Big Brother, but I'm not going to police the age you give to your character or anything so if you decide to go outside the limits thats cool

A little late to tell me that policy anyway. Also, wasn't beans like 3000?

TheWanderingMist

it wasn't specified! btw will you determine your character by the time we get 14 HGs? if your character isn't ready then I'm going to give someone else a chance to take your place :p
Oh yeah. It'll be ready soon.

Cat's Eye Draco

Not completely sure on how this works, but I'm bored and don't want to cut up my brother's deer, so what the heck.

Nickname: Pounce
Pokémon Species: Liepard
Age (21-60): 23
Short description of personality: Curious, easygoing, reserved, she's fond of lurking in odd places and spying watching as events unfold. Can be a bit sneaky but has a strong sense of justice. Is competing so she can afford to hire an investigator to find and sue the guy who invented Autocorrect, and to buy a pony.

1. WizardTrubbish
2. Dragalge
3. octoboy
4. Genaller
5. TheWanderingMist
6. AgentKallus
7. Cat's Eye Draco

Last edited:

GiddyupGal

smarter than i usually act
pokemon: floette (yellow flower)
name: elle
personality: she's shy to a fault and has low confidence, which results in a fair amount of paranoia. she perks up (i.e. lessened paranoia and shyness, increased confidence) inversely to the weather, that is to say, she loves storms, particularly blizzards. can't stand feeling hot.

it's the same character since i entirely forgot about this last time no thanks to @WizardTrubbish

1. WizardTrubbish
2. Dragalge
3. octoboy
4. Genaller
5. TheWanderingMist
6. AgentKallus
7. Cat's Eye Draco
8. giddyupgal

Last edited:

Genaller

Silver Soul
OOC: @keepitsimple I bet you’re already doing this, but just in case I’d recommend you plan out all or at least most of the competitions and other activities for this game well in advance ideally before the game has even officially started.

Status
Not open for further replies.