• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Big Brother SPPF

Status
Not open for further replies.

keepitsimple

site of lies
Okay I'll drop the discord backup platform idea then. We'll just use the thread ^^ so everyone should try to stay active and don't get banned :p I don't think anyone will be banned tho, the backup platform idea would have just been a precaution

1. WizardTrubbish
2. Dragalge
3. octoboy
4. Genaller
5. TheWanderingMist
6. AgentKallus
7. Cat's Eye Draco
8. giddyupgal
9. Noa
10. Power Up
11. Kung Fu Ferret
12. Victorian Rush

I'll be willing to start this game with 12 HGs if we don't get the last 2 within the next week or two

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero
Nickname: Stoney
Pokemon: Tyranitar

Personality: Stoney is so kind and strong. He cares about innocent Pokemon and helps them. Sometime, he can rampage (when he becomes angry) to destroy countries/mountains.

WARNING: Don't make him angry. If you do, he goes out of control and rampages to knock down countries/mountains and bury rivers. Maps must be redrawn afterward.

Last edited:

keepitsimple

site of lies
1. WizardTrubbish
2. Dragalge
3. octoboy
4. Genaller
5. TheWanderingMist
6. AgentKallus
7. Cat's Eye Draco
8. giddyupgal
9. Noa
10. Power Up
11. Kung Fu Ferret
12. Victorian Rush
13. Blaze Master X
14. shoz999

You heard the man, you guys better not make Stoney mad

The game will begin December 18

Last edited:

keepitsimple

site of lies
@WizardTrubbish @Dragalge @octoboy @Genaller @TheWanderingMist @AgentKallus @Cat's Eye Draco @GiddyupGal @Noa @Power Up @Kung Fu Ferret @Victorian Rush @Blaze Master X @shoz999

The first competition in the game will start on December 18. Let me know if any of you wish to drop out of the game, that way someone else can sign up and take your spot.

If you still intend to play but need to sit out of any competitions, let me know beforehand.

Also, let me know if you would prefer the game to start later if you have irl commitments

Last edited:

keepitsimple

site of lies
@WizardTrubbish @Dragalge @octoboy @Genaller @TheWanderingMist @AgentKallus @Cat's Eye Draco @GiddyupGal @Noa @Power Up @Kung Fu Ferret @Victorian Rush @Blaze Master X @shoz999

Let's get the first HOH competition started! Here are the rules:

- You have 48 hours starting from the time of this post to vote privately for which houseguest you think should become the first HOH. Use the Diary Room PM I sent you to send me your votes.
- You can change your vote any time before the deadline
- You may not vote for yourself. If you vote for yourself, you will not be eligible to become HOH even if you recieve the most votes.
- You must cast a vote. If you do not cast a vote, you will not be eligible to become HOH even if you recieve the most votes.

The houseguest who recieves the most votes after the 48 hours are up will be the new HOH. You may campaign for yourself in this thread publicly, or privately among other members, but please avoid going overboard to the point where it becomes spam or badgering other houseguests.

Now would also be a good time to start forming alliances and making deals with each other to reduce your chances of being voted out

Deadline for voting is December 20 at 1:00 AM Eastern Standard Time.
Please make sure that you send me your vote in the Diary Room PM by then, whenever that is in your timezone

Genaller

Silver Soul
Rotiart: What’s up peeps? The name’s Rotiart and I hope we can have a thrilling game :cool:.

keepitsimple

site of lies
Some of the houseguests have already made their introductions. Remember, the winner of this competition will have to nominate two houseguests for eviction. Who will the winner be and who will they put up on the chopping block? Find out next time on Big Brother SPPF

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Marinette: *Accidentally fires an Icy Wind at Swimmy*
"Ahhh! Sorry, sorry! Didn't mean to. Please don't think badly of me."

Status
Not open for further replies.