• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Big Brother SPPF

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Marinette: Swellow.

keepitsimple

site of lies
@TheWanderingMist Marinette opened the Second Place Egg and found a Veto Pass

Category: Reward
If not chosen to play for the Veto, houseguest can use the Veto Pass to substitute one of the chosen players in an upcoming veto competition with oneself. Is single use only, will expire two veto comps after this one if not used, and can not be used on the HOH or an eviction nominee

Marinette, you can keep the Veto Pass or force swap it for one of the other houseguests' prizes

Stoney - T ban (punishment)
Pounce - Cameron Painting (punishment)
Rotiart - Punishment Pass (reward)
Sobek - Power of Veto (reward)

TheWanderingMist

Marinette: I'll swap it for the Power of Veto.

keepitsimple

site of lies
Congratulations on first place, Elle!

@GiddyupGal Elle opened the 1st Place Egg and found... Mister Sir Henry Porkins Kuzunoha the 14th's business card...?

Category: Punishment
Houseguest must change their avatar, custom title and signature image to something chosen by Mister Sir Henry Porkins Kuzunoha the 14th (@Josef Stylin ) starting after this comp ends until 7 days have passed - or until the houseguest is evicted. Whichever happens first.

You can keep this (though I have no idea why you would) or you can trade it for any of the prizes from earlier! Choices!

What would you like to do, Elle?

Stoney - T ban (punishment)
Pounce - Cameron Painting (punishment)
Rotiart - Punishment Pass (reward)
Sobek - Veto Pass (reward)
Marinette - Power of Veto (reward)

Genaller

Silver Soul
OOC: @GiddyupGal Elle do you choose to save either of the nominees with the power of veto (sorry for doing this but I just want to get this week over with so I can get out of this absurd kangaroo avatar)?

keepitsimple

site of lies
@GiddyupGal Congratulations, Elle! You have won the Power of Veto! You have some time to decide whether you would like to use it to save one of the nominees or not. Please post in the thread once you've made your decision.

Genaller rushed you (he's also not the host so his question ain't official) and normally a houseguest is given more time so you have to answer again, sorry.

Punishment/Reward standings:

@Blaze Master X Stoney - T ban (punishment)
From now until either you or two other houseguests are evicted, the letter T will be banned from your posts.

@Cat's Eye Draco Pounce - Cameron Painting (punishment)
You have to change your avatar to Cameron from Pokemon Black and White Anime for 7 days

@Genaller Rotiart - Punishment Pass (reward)
You can use this if you recieve another punishment to cancel it out

@Kung Fu Ferret Sobek - Veto Pass (reward)
In one of the next two veto competitions, you can replace one of the players (not the HOH or a nomineee) with yourself

@TheWanderingMist Marinette - Porkins' Business Card (punishment)
Must use an avatar, sig image and custom title chosen by Porkins for 7 days

@GiddyupGal Elle - Power of Veto (reward)

Last edited:

keepitsimple

site of lies

TheWanderingMist

Marinette: Can I use my prize now or do I have to wait?

keepitsimple

site of lies
Marinette: Can I use my prize now or do I have to wait?
It's a punishment and we won't know what avatar, title and sig image you'll be using until Porkins gets online.

@Josef Stylin go ahead and choose something, it has to comply with sppf rules though obviously

Though you're on the nomination block, and your punishment is void if you get evicted

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.