• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Big Brother SPPF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genaller

Silver Soul
552.png
: Hopefully the outcome of the eviction goes the way I planned it this time.

keepitsimple

site of lies
@TheWanderingMist @Cat's Eye Draco @Genaller @Blaze Master X

By a vote of 4-2, Marinette, you have been evicted and you will be the first member of the jury. I'll call you back in for finale night. Until then, you are allowed one more post. Rotiart, you may take off the tree kangaroo outfit. Stoney, you may use the letters D and S again, but the letter T remains banned until the next eviction.

168.png
: Hit the road, Frosty

Last edited:

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Marinette: Hmm, this isn't the outcome I expected. At least I don't have to talk to that Porkins anymore.

So, I'll use my farewell message to shatter the game.

To the Six Swords of Justice: There is an alliance within you consisting of Robin, Stoney, Rotiart, and until this point myself.

To everyone: Janice and Swimmerson are in an Final 2 alliance and have been since day 1. Swimmerson formed both sides of this competition and Janice has been coasting in his shadow for protection.

To Rotiart ( @Genaller ): The Resistance knows everything. I posted every relevant discussion we had directly into their group.

Have fun with everything out in the open. You should've known better than to take down someone who could use Destiny Bond.

See you all at Final Two.

Marinette out.

;P

Last edited:

Genaller

Silver Soul
552.png
: I already knew that. The moment you exposed the 4HK to The Resistance is the moment you lost this game. Goodbye alliance slut! :cool:

octoboy

I Crush Everything
132.png
: *is watching the show on TV* Pibu sure made a big mistake making Swimmerson evolve. Seems he's become much more of a dangerous schemer since then. Assuming he actually did cause him to evolve, and someone isn't covering for more dubious acts by Swimmerson. Which wouldn't surprise me, seeing as I've never heard of one gaining levels via song before.

keepitsimple

site of lies
@WizardTrubbish @Dragalge @Cat's Eye Draco @GiddyupGal @Power Up @Kung Fu Ferret @Blaze Master X

It's time for the F8 HOH Competition! This one is called What did Porkins really say?

Participants: Swimmerson, Janice, Pounce, Elle, Robin, Sobek, Stoney
Sitting out: Rotiart (as the outgoing Head of Household, he won't be competing. Sorry man!)

Our most recent evictee Marinette wasn't very good at listening to Mister Sir Henry Porkins Kuzunoha the 14th, so you'll have to be better at it if you want to win this HOH. Last week during the Haiku HOH competition, Marinette got into an argument with our Ultra Beast friend after he gave her haiku a low ranking. Porkins responded with a long paragraph parodying the internet Navy Seal copypasta, which has now been temporarily edited out of his post to prevent cheating. Hopefully you read it while it was still there >:]

Your job is to remember as many things about that post as you can. I'll ask some multiple choice questions about it. You must send your answers in your Diary Room only, and for every one question you answer correctly, you get a point. For every incorrect answer, you get 0 points, so even if you don't know the answer to the question, I'd recommend taking a guess anyway! The houseguest with the most points at the end will be the new Head of Household. If we have a tie, we'll move on to a tiebreaker question.

You can't change your answers after you have sent them and you have 48 hours to PM me your answers, meaning you must send them (or forfeit) before February 4, 2:00 AM EST. I'll end the comp either when time is up or everyone submits their answer, whichever comes first

Questions:

1. What did Mister Sir Henry Porkins Kuzunoha the 14th refer to himself as in the post?
a) Mister Ultra Haiku Judge Henry Porkins Kuzunoha the 3rd
b) Saint Henry Porkins Magnificent Haiku Master Kuzunoha the 14th
c) Sir Big Brother Universe Creator Henry Porkins Kuzunoha the 14th

2. Which of these quotes came before the others in Porkins' post?
a) "None are more connected to the Great Spirit than I!"
b) "You are a memory, boy."
c) "You are a breathing ghost, child."

3. How did Porkins finish the sentence "I can steal your breath in over seven hundred ways..."?
a) "without so much as a knife"
b) "and that's just with my pincers"
c) "my word is sacred!"

4. What did Porkins say he consumed more than 300 of?
a) Houseguests
b) Shiny Buzzwoles
c) Ghost types

5. Who did Porkins say was "circling Marinette's home"?
a) His brothers from across the land
b) His associates from across Ultra Space
c) Some chucklefuck he met at a local bar

6. Who does Porkins claim to have the loyalty of?
a) Pheromosa
b) Every other houseguest
c) His entire tribe

7. What was Porkins' first sentence in the post?
a) "What filth dared pass your unworthy lips, pitiful urchin?"
b) "You completely cheapen the beauty of a haiku and still dare to demand points?"
c) "You completely butcher a haiku, insult my intelligence and still dare to demand points?"

8. What did Porkins say was "being hunted right now"?
a) Marinette's room in the Big Brother house
b) Marinette's sacred place
c) Marinette's sacred position

9. Why did Porkins say that anyone who supports Marinette would lack the ability to comprehend his message?
a) He forgot to isolate every syllable for them
b) He used too many big words that they wouldn't understand
c) The message was too long

keepitsimple

site of lies
@WizardTrubbish @Dragalge @Cat's Eye Draco @GiddyupGal @Power Up @Blaze Master X

168.png
: Everyone's answers are in so I can end this comp early! Well everyone except for Sobek, who chose to forfeit this HOH competition. Quitter!

The correct answer to Question 1 was C. Janice, Pounce and Robin got this correct

Swimmerson=0 ; Janice=1 ; Pounce=1 ; Elle=0 ; Robin=1 ; Stoney=0

The correct answer to Question 2 was A
. Swimmerson, Pounce and Stoney got this correct

Swimmerson=1 ; Janice=1 ; Pounce=2 ; Elle=0 ; Robin=1 ; Stoney=1

The correct answer to Question 3 was A. Swimmerson and Robin got this correct

Swimmerson=2 ; Janice=1 ; Pounce=2 ; Elle=0 ; Robin=2 ; Stoney=1

The correct answer to Question 4 was B. Janice, Pounce, Elle and Robin got this correct

Swimmerson=2 ; Janice=2 ; Pounce=3 ; Elle=1 ; Robin=3 ; Stoney=1

The correct answer to Question 5 was A. Swimmerson, Janice and Pounce got this correct

Swimmerson=3 ; Janice=3 ; Pounce=4 ; Elle=1 ; Robin=3 ; Stoney=1

The correct answer to Question 6 was C. Janice, Elle and Robin got this correct

Swimmerson=3 ; Janice=4 ; Pounce=4 ; Elle=2 ; Robin=4 ; Stoney=1

The correct answer to Question 7 was B. Janice, Elle, Robin and Stoney got this correct

Swimmerson=3 ; Janice=5 ; Pounce=4 ; Elle=3 ; Robin=5 ; Stoney=2

The correct answer to Question 8 was B. Pounce got this correct

Swimmerson=3 ; Janice=5 ; Pounce=5 ; Elle=3 ; Robin=5 ; Stoney=2

The correct answer to Question 9 was A. Swimmerson, Janice, Pounce and Robin got this correct

Swimmerson=4 ; Janice=6 ; Pounce=6 ; Elle=3 ; Robin=6 ; Stoney=2

We have a tie for first place! Swimmerson, Elle and Stoney, you have been eliminated. Janice, Pounce and Robin will move on to tiebreaker. For the tiebreaker, you three must go to your Diary Room and answer this question:

Excluding Porkins' name, how many words were in the post that this comp was about?

The houseguest whose number is closest to the correct answer without going over will be the new HOH. If everyone goes over the correct answer, then the houseguest whose number is closest to the correct answer wins.

Genaller

Silver Soul
552.png
: Can’t wait to see how the crazy spider chooses to torment me this week.

keepitsimple

site of lies
@Dragalge @Cat's Eye Draco @Power Up

Pounce guessed 132
Robin guessed 257
Janice guessed 328

Here's the post btw

Sir Big Brother Universe Creator Henry Porkins Kuzunoha the 14th: You completely cheapen the beauty of a haiku and still dare to demand points? What filth dared pass your unworthy lips, pitiful urchin? I will declare, am the heir of the Elders, I have led our people out of tragedy single-handed, and I have consumed over 300 shiny Buzzwoles. I am learned in the arts of the earth and sky, and none are more connected to the Great Spirit than I! You are but nothing to me, prey. I will have your head hollowed for a gourde, my word is sacred! Do you think your despicable execution of a haiku will allow you to continue to disrespect me like this? Think again, scum! Even as you stand, my brothers from across the land are circling your home and your sacred place is being hunted right now, so prepare for the onslaught, rat. The onslaught that will decimate your very way of life from your people's history. You are a breathing ghost, child. I can move as I please, night or day, and I can steal your breath in over seven hundred ways, without so much as a knife. Not only am I a warrior king's son, but I have the loyalty of my entire tribe and I will rather laugh than hesitate at wiping your hide out of this world, little worm. If only you had known what torrents your gibberish would bring upon, you would have kept silent. But you could not, you did not, and now the price will be yours to pay, backwards fool. I will spread fury like droppings until it consumes you, and you drown in its depths. You are a memory, boy. Although I must also add that it is quite a shame that the miniscule gathering of support that you may have unknowingly conquered will lack the requirements to comprehend this message due to myself being such a buffoon that I have completely forgotten to isolate every syllable for the likes of them!

The correct answer was 330. Janice is the new HOH! Janice, please nominate two houseguests for eviction. Choose a houseguest to play for the Power of Veto with you and your nominees

keepitsimple

site of lies
@Dragalge @WizardTrubbish @Kung Fu Ferret @Genaller @GiddyupGal @Cat's Eye Draco

Time for the veto competition....and I've realized I've stopped giving these comps names. **** it, I'm too lazy to think of one this time.

Participants: Janice, Swimmerson, Sobek, Rotiart, Elle, Pounce
Sitting out: Robin, Stoney (you guys can't compete or assist the others)

Each time I'll post some images in a spoiler tag which will be hints to a phrase - you have to guess the phrase. First one to get it correctly will eliminate an opponent, then we keep doing the same thing again until there is only one player left, and that player will win the Power of Veto.

-Please make your guesses in the thread.
-You may keep guessing until you get it right but no double posting
-You also only get one guess per post
-You must wait until someone else posts a guess before posting your own.

Sometimes on the spoiler it will say the amount of words in the phrase, and other times it won't.

lleig.jpg

Outdoor-Clock-200x200.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.