• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Big Brother SPPF

Status
Not open for further replies.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Aeiry: What’s going on, guys? I’m Aeiry and I’m ready to get down to business!
132.png
: To beat the Huns? I'm in.

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Jimchar: (slowly dissembling any wooden furniture in a large pile of wood and other flammable materials) Uhm hello peps. uh (looks at flash cards) please remember that arson is the duty of every fire type. (trips over the unlit bonfire and hit's his head on the floor) Ow, my head is ringing like the bells of Notre Dame.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Marinette: "I'll take one."

*Immediately drops it into the pile of ash that was Jim char's fire*

*sighs*

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Sobek: And as a water-type, it's my civic duty to douse the flame
132.png
: Thank you, please keep an eye on the infant, I think we'll need you to. *quietly takes Jim's arson-related flash card, slices it with his katana, then replaces it with a card saying that keeping the hearth is the true duty of fire types everywhere*

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero
Stoney: Hello, Janice. I don't know why, but I think I have a crush on yo.. Nevermind, can I buy 100 cookies you baked?

Genaller

Silver Soul
552.png
: I’m honestly quite excited to be playing this game with THE Janice! The way she totally owned Sam and took his winnings last season was an awesome site to behold :cool:.

Also Jimchar what is a “Notre Dame”? It sounds like it has something to do with those sapiens who eons ago were the dominant species on this planet. Out of curiosity why would an infant Pokémon have knowledge regarding such an archaic civilization? Could it be that your parents are archeologists!?

Last edited:

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Jimchar: If we aren't gonna set the furniture alight, then does this place have a fireplace? I'm cold, though that might have something to do with the Icy Wind Marinette accidentally fired at Swimmy.

Nah my parents were both reverse firefighters, Notre Dame is a place they helped to 'warm up' to make it more suitable for Kalosian fire types.

Last edited:

Genaller

Silver Soul
552.png
: Ah I see. That makes far more sense. Archeologists was the first thing that came to mind since I tend to do digging projects for them from time to time.

keepitsimple

site of lies
Still waiting on votes from Puff and Elle. And remember if anyone wants to change their vote, they have until 1:00 AM EST

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Stoney: Hello, Janice. I don't know why, but I think I have a crush on yo.. Nevermind, can I buy 100 cookies you baked?
132.png
: I doubt it's much use for you to crush on a plant, those are incompatible with tyranitars. Though then again, maybe you don't want to be a father anyway. Though I'm not sure liking Janice is a good idea in general.

Genaller

Silver Soul
552.png
: So Squarch on the subject of ‘breeding’ how do you deal with it when you really like another Pokémon, but are unable to... well... ‘satisfy’ them due to your messy transformation issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.