• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Big Brother SPPF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero
248.png
: Hmm.

OOT: I'll go in for surgery tomorrow, so I won't come back for while.

keepitsimple

site of lies
everyone who didn't forfeit has made their submission so let's get on with the hoh comp

There was once an old spider named Glen
Who never made his profession's Top Ten
He was never on time
He was long past his prime
And never noticed he'd been replaced by a hen

There once was a very shady spider who died
Yet he somehow cameback to life and then everyone cried
They all wished he stayed in the grave
But now they must again endure this knave
They could not ignore him no matter how hard they tried

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
Greetings.

I am D.R.O.N.E. the Metagross. I'm running a bit of an old OS, but I'll manage.

I am here to use my massive computational power to judge these limericks.

Process
ing...

70%

80%

90%

99.9%

Start
ing judgement.exe

Error. funny logic error. switching to poetic competency.

Say:The first one is a limerick according to the
parameters of my poetry program.

A winner is you.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Marinette: *watching TV from the evicted house* "Oh, so this is what passes for poetry these days? Can't even establish proper meter on one of the simplest forms of the art. A disgrace to modern literature, and it's all that ungrateful Porkins fault."

keepitsimple

site of lies
OOC: alright so i figured i should explain why this hasn't been updated in a while and talk about whether the game will continue or not

basically one of the players was supposed to be on a long hiatus until the end of april so i put the game itself on hiatus until their return so we could have a fair game with everyone present. the issue now is i'm getting a lot of weird infractions lobbed at me, an unhinged member campaigning for me to be banned as well as the fact that i'm just getting burnt out on this forum for reasons that i won't get into here and i've decided it's time for me to peace out

it's up to the community to decide if my face-offs and big brother continue, but i don't think i'm going to keep hosting them myself. if anyone who understands how the game works and isn't a houseguest or a juror wants to host the rest of this until the end, go for it.

thanks all of you and this isn't anything against any of you from bb. i've enjoyed my experience with you on this game... but unless we're going to continue this game on like, discord or something, you'll need a new host since i won't be on the forum

keepitsimple

site of lies
@Cat's Eye Draco @Dragalge @Blaze Master X @Genaller

Glen: I uh... accidentally got myself locked downstairs in Nigel's room. Won't happen again 8(

The results are in!

Stoney finished in last place with 3,910 points
qkjqTYE.png

In third place is Rotiart with 6,096 points
image0.png

Pounce places second in this comp with 11,697 points!
http://oi66.*******.com/2ngwmlx.jpg

Pounce used tinypic to make the screenshot which is censored here so just replace the censored part with that

That means that Janice gets first place and the Golden Power of Veto with 24,618 points!
delphox.PNG

Congratulations, Janice. You and Stoney are both currently nominated for eviction. Are you going to use the Power of Veto, and if so, will you use it on yourself or on Stoney?

keepitsimple

site of lies
Glen: Since Janice has chosen to use the veto on herself, somebody has to be nominated in her place and Rotiart is the only one eligible to be nominated.

@Blaze Master X @Genaller you are both on the chopping block. As the HoH, Pounce will not vote and that means the sole vote this week will be from Janice

@Dragalge Janice, you have some time to decide whether to evict Stoney or Rotiart. As you'll be the only one voting, there is no longer a need to use the diary room to vote.

When you're ready, please reply in the thread and evict either Stoney or Rotiart

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Janice: Well after a hard decision, I have decided who I want to evict, that being-huh

*Larry the Leprechaun takes the note containing the evictee from Janice*

Larry: Ahahaha! This has to be a map to me gold! I’ll just simply walk away now!

Janice: Hey.

*The security comes in*

David: *grabs Larry* YOU’RE GOING TO SUFFER.

Benson: *cracks knuckles* Let’s do this, Jasmine.

Jasmine: Alright. *both punch and kick Larry many times on his body*

David: *Throws Larry out the BB house* STAY AWAY. *gives Janice the note back* WHO ELSE IS GOING?

Janice: Um...right. Anyway, I choose to evict:

Stoney.

Genaller

Silver Soul
552.png
: See ya later my fellow Dark mon :cool:.

keepitsimple

site of lies
@Cat's Eye Draco @Genaller @Dragalge

Glen: It's time for the final and most important Head of Household competition! By the end of this, we'll have our entire jury and our Final 2.

What's different this time:
- Everyone will be participating, including the previous HoH. Pounce, you will not be sitting this out
- This Head of Household competition will happen in three different parts. This means there will be 3 competitions in all before we will have our HoH decided.

Part 1: You will all participate. The winner will skip ahead to Part 3.
Part 2: Only the two losers of Part 1 will participate. The winner here will move on to Part 3, while the loser will be automatically nominated for eviction.
Part 3: The winners of Part 1 and Part 2 will participate. The winner will become the final Head of Household, and the loser will be nominated for eviction.
Eviction: The Head of Household will be the only one voting. That person will decide which of the two nominees will be evicted and become the final member of the jury.

https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-online-games/floette-float/

Glen: Part 1 of this competition will be this minigame called Floette Float. All 3 of you will participate - the goal is to be the person who gets the highest score in the game. After you finish playing, screenshot your highscore and send it to me in your diary room before May 26, 3:00 PM EDT. You are allowed to make as many attempts as you want to before the deadline.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.