• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Big Brother SPPF

Status
Not open for further replies.

keepitsimple

site of lies
I extended the deadline on the request of a houseguests since all of the others said they were ok with it. the new deadline is May 26, 3:00 PM EDT

approximately 14 and a half hours left

keepitsimple

site of lies
@Genaller @Cat's Eye Draco @Dragalge

Glen: Time to find out who is advancing to Part 3!

Rotiart got 3,433 points!
image0.png

Janice got 11,195 points!
image0.png

Pounce got 9,376 points!
http://*******.com/view.php?pic=11jap04&s=9#.XOoRld9Om2d

replace the censored part with tinypic if you want to check the score

Janice advances to Part 3! She will not participate in Part 2.

Part 2:

Next minigame: https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-online-games/bounsweets-bouncy-adventure/

Pounce and Rotiart will now compete for the chance to join Janice in Part 3. Same rules as last time. The deadline is May 28, 4:00 PM EDT.

The winner will advance to Part 3, and the loser will be nominated for eviction.

edit: Made an error on the deadline. Its 4 PM not 5 PM

keepitsimple

site of lies
@Cat's Eye Draco @Dragalge @Genaller

Glen: Well Pounce and Rotiart have both sent me their scores, and here are the results...

Pounce has 13,395 points!

http://oi68.*******.com/ng8zh0.jpg

replace censor with tinypic to see the screenshot if you feel inclined

Rotiart finishes with a total of 585 points.

image0.png

Well this was an epic beatdown. Pounce advances! Congratulations, you will advance to part 3 and compete against Janice! Rotiart, you are out of the HoH competition and have been nominated for eviction

Participants: Janice, Pounce

Welcome to Part 3! We've almost named our final Head of Household. I've recently asked some of this season's former houseguests some questions.

Before May 30, 10:00 PM EDT, you must answer these questions privately in your Diary Room PM! Getting the answers from the former houseguests is not allowed. The person who gets more of these correct will win the Head of Household competition, while the loser will join Rotiart on the nomination block. The HoH will then cast the single vote to evict.

Once you have submitted your answers, you can not change them. If there is a tie, then we'll do a tiebreaker question.

Question 1
Sobek said if he had made it to the final 2, he would have liked to be in the final 2 with which houseguest?
A. Elle
B. Rotiart

Question 2
Which houseguest said if they had to describe Glen in one word, the word would be "squamous"?
A. Jimchar
B. Marinette

Question 3
Which competition did Marinette say was the worst one?
A. Apples to Apples
B. Knight Moves

Question 4
If Stoney was limited to one word, would describe Glen as
A. Embarrassing
B. Householder

Question 5
What type of Pokemon does Aeiry have a fear of?
A. Electric
B. Poison

Question 6
Which competition did Pibu say was the best one?
A. Hide and Seek Veto: Unova
B. Anagrams

Question 7
Sobek said if he had to take a punishment, he would prefer
A. The tree kangaroo outfit
B. The letter ban

Question 8
What did Swimmerson say his best move was?
A. Voting to evict Pibu
B. Joining the Six Swords

keepitsimple

site of lies
I've received everyone's answers. Since I said in the rules that answers are not allowed to be changed, we may as well end this comp now.

Time to reveal the final HoH!

@Dragalge @Cat's Eye Draco

Question 1
Sobek said if he had made it to the final 2, he would have liked to be in the final 2 with which houseguest?
A. Elle
B. Rotiart
(Correct answer: B. Rotiart - "My former croc comrade")

Nobody got this one right
Janice-0 ; Pounce-0

Question 2
Which houseguest said if they had to describe Glen in one word, the word would be "squamous"?
A. Jimchar
B. Marinette
(Correct answer: B. Marinette)

Both of you got this question right so you each get a point
Janice-1 ; Pounce-1

Question 3
Which competition did Marinette say was the worst one?
A. Apples to Apples
B. Knight Moves
(Correct answer: A. Apples to Apples)

Janice got this one correct. Janice gets a point
Janice-2 ; Pounce-1

Question 4
If Stoney was limited to one word, would describe Glen as
A. Embarrassing
B. Householder
(Correct answer: B. Householder - it was Swimmerson who said Glen was embarrassing)

Pounce answered this question correctly, so she gets 1 point
Janice-2 ; Pounce-2

Question 5
What type of Pokemon does Aeiry have a fear of?
A. Electric
B. Poison
(Correct answer: B. Poison)

Both of you answered correctly. You each get a point
Janice-3 ; Pounce-3

Question 6
Which competition did Pibu say was the best one?
A. Hide and Seek Veto: Unova
B. Anagrams
(Correct answer: B. Anagrams)

Nobody got this question right, so everyone's points remain the same
Janice-3 ; Pounce-3

Question 7
Sobek said if he had to take a punishment, he would prefer
A. The tree kangaroo outfit
B. The letter ban
(Correct answer: A. Tree kangaroo outfit)

Pounce got this question correct, Pounce gets a point.
Janice-3 ; Pounce-4

Question 8
What did Swimmerson say his best move was?
A. Voting to evict Pibu
B. Joining the Six Swords
(Correct answer: A. Voting to evict Pibu)

Both of you got this correct which means...
Janice-4 ; Pounce-5

Congratulations Pounce! You are the final Head of Household!

Janice, you have been nominated for eviction along with Rotiart

Pounce, when you're ready, cast the sole vote to evict either Rotiart or Janice. Remember, the houseguest you don't evict will be the one up against you in the final vote where the jury will decide on a winner.

You can just cast your vote here in the thread, as you'll be the only one voting.

Last edited:

Genaller

Silver Soul
552.png
: It’s been fun J-girl :cool:. I know this might be a pre-mature end for you, but on the bright side now you have the time to make a batch of your delicious special recipe cookies for the big brother after party!

keepitsimple

site of lies
Glen: Welcome to Big Brother, everyone! When the season began, 13 hopeful pokemon - or was it 14...coulda sworn it was 14 - walked into the Big Brother house with the goal of leaving with the 50,000,000 Pokébucks cash prize - a.k.a the equivalent of 50 bicycles. Tonight, only two are remaining and their fate will be in the hands of the jury! Will they choose Pounce to be the winner of the grand prize, or will they choose Rotiart?

Before we get to the vote, however, jury questions must happen first!

@Cat's Eye Draco @Genaller

Introducing our final two once again - Pounce and Rotiart!

Let's give a round of applause to our jury as well! Janice, Stoney, Sobek, Elle, Swimmerson, Marinette and Pibu!

@Dragalge @Blaze Master X @Kung Fu Ferret @GiddyupGal @WizardTrubbish @TheWanderingMist @shoz999

The seven of you will each be allowed to post in this thread starting now with one question for Pounce and one question for Rotiart per juror. If you choose to ask a question, try to have it be one that will help you determine which houseguest is most deserving of your vote. This isn't required but it's helpful!

For example, you can ask about what their strategies were that helped them reach the finale. Pounce and Rotiart, keep in mind that it looks better if you answer the jury's questions

Janice, Stoney, Sobek, Elle, Swimmerson, Marinette and Pibu, it's time to post your questions for the final two houseguests to answer. On June 6, 3:00 PM EDT (or before that if the questions are all answered and the final arguments are made) the jury questions period will be over, and I will begin the final vote which will happen in PM.

Alright jurors, ask away!

Last edited:

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Janice: This is to both of you - How did your relationships with other houseguests help get where you are at today?

Sam Peterson IV: And why is the Krokorok’s name Traitor spelled backwards? Are you perhaps a vampire of the butter kind?

Larry the Leprechaun: Have you both seen me gold here? This house must be a haven for gold lovers like me!

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Larry the Leprechaun: *in the HoH room* me gold has to be in here somewhere.

*walks out* Wait...could it be? *enters the Golden Room* ME GOLD! I HAVE FOUND ME GOLD! Good thing I barricaded myself in here because this gold is mine! Ahahaha!

Gold gold gold I love me gold! Now to find an escape route to enter through with me newfound gold!

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Marinette :

For Pounce: Why did you choose to eliminate the one you beat twice instead of the unknown one?

For Rotiart: If you were able to arrange your own death, how would you choose to die?

Status
Not open for further replies.