• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Big Brother SPPF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genaller

Silver Soul
552.png
: I knew I made the right call by keeping Swimmerson in till jury. I considered him my greatest threat since day 1, but I also knew that he was a kindred spirit who’d vote for the better player :cool:. To my fellow SSJ members, thank you for voting for me! To the resistance scum who chose to try thwarting me through their bitterness (*imagine the following voice is Rotiart’s*):

With that out of the way let’s begin the SPPF Big Brother after party!

Genaller

Silver Soul
552.png
: Au revoir my fishy friend; may a chorus of Jigglypuff sing thee to thy rest!

Genaller

Silver Soul
so, since it's done, are signups open again?
I’ll make a new thread for it in a few days. I’m hosting next season!

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Glen: I am free once more! Can’t say the same for the Meloetta. But yeah congratulations!

Jasmine: Huh? I can open a wormhole again! *accidentally opens a wormhole near the other security guards, Glen, Sam, and Janice*

David: REST IN PIECE.

Benson: Ah crap.

Jasmine:
And I can only do this once...****.

Glen: Oh come on. I had a life here!!!

Sam: I see a shining blanket of pleasure.

Janice: I can’t ESCAPE. GAH *all get sucked into the Ultra Wormhole*

Rodney Long: Dude get back here. Come on, you three *Rodney, Snack, Sign, and Carpet the newly caught Meloetta follow the rest into the Ultra Wormhole*

Nigel the Raticate: What the hell is all of this noise? I swear I have the worst neighbors *falls into the ultra wormhole as well*

(To be continued in Season 4...)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.