1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Big Brother

Discussion in 'Games' started by WizardTrubbish, Feb 21, 2018.

1. WizardTrubbish

WizardTrubbish Enough of that

14 Pokemon will be locked together in a house with nobody but each other for several weeks. During this time, they'll compete in challenges and vote each other out of the house, until only one winner remains.

The Game:

Each "week," houseguests will compete in a competition, in which one winner will be named "Head of Household." The HoH will have the responsibility to nominate two other houseguests for eviction. But that's not the end of the line for the two nominees. They, along with the HoH, and three randomly selected houseguests will compete in another competition, the winner of which will be crowned with the Golden Power of Veto. The winner of the Veto will have the option to save one of the nominees, forcing the HoH to name a replacement nominee. The rest of the house will then vote to send one of the nominees home.

Once only 9 houseguests remain, the next 7 evictees will make up the Jury, tasked with deciding which of the two final remaining houseguests is most deserving of victory.

Rules:

1. All SPPf rules apply (does this need to be specified? I feel like it doesn't)
    2. Stay active. If you miss two consecutive comps without notifying me in advance, you will be automatically evicted
    3. Roleplaying is fine, but keep it limited. Let's say max 5 posts between each comp and evictions

Name
    Pokémon
    1. Frank
    2. Beans
    3. Nona
    4. Sam Peterson IV
    5. Lori EVICTED WEEK ONE
    6. Thanatos
    7. Mister Sir Henry Porkins Kuzunoha the 14th
    8. Dr. D
    9. Draco Scythe

Last edited: Jun 9, 2018
    keepitsimple likes this.
  2. keepitsimple

keepitsimple Big Brother

Name Frank
    Pokémon Gardevoir
    Age 20
    Short description of personality Idk he's p chill I guess. he didn't do anything bad to me lmfao

Last edited: May 26, 2018
  3. octoboy

octoboy I Crush Everything

Cool, this is back?

Name: Beans
    Species: ;354;
    Age: Uhh, would that be the age of the spirit itself, or the time since possession?
    Personality: Full of beans both literally and figuratively, Beans is frequently jumping around and being active. Having taken the form of a beanbag, she is rather delicate, but pretty flexible, sort of like a rag doll. Being a banette, she isn't much of a talker (okay, she never talks), but she makes herself understood by hand gestures, or if needed, will hold up signs. She's really friendly and outgoing, despite never speaking to anyone. However, her intimidating hyperactiveness, as well as her spooky appearance turns most people off, as well as her mischievous cheek.

4. TheWanderingMist

TheWanderingMist My only mode of transport will be Onix

May as well

Name: Nona
    Species: Misdreavus
    Description: She really enjoys scaring people and is patient enough to wait for a long term prank to pay off. She has some self-restraint in regards to how she chooses her targets. Can't stand liars.

5. Dragalge

Dragalge This is more than 20 characters long

Name: Sam Peterson IV
    Pokémon: Turtonator
    Short description of personality: He likes cheese curds and contributes to society in a civilized manner

6. TrottingMinccino

TrottingMinccino May or may not be magical!

Welp, if no one else if going to make an entry, I shall!

Name: Lori
    Pokémon [​IMG] Ribombee
    Short description of personality: A talkative busybody, but has a bit of an ill temper. She tends to make mean-spirited jabs at others when the opportunity rises. Actually much stronger than she looks. How strong, you ask? In Middle School she once managed to shove a Krookodile into a locker!

7. Kung Fu Ferret

Kung Fu Ferret The Next God

Name: Thanatos
    Pokémon Crobat
    Age 42
    Short description of personality: emo

8. Josef Stylin

Josef Stylin I want to die

Name: Mister Sir Henry Porkins Kuzunoha the 14th
    Pokemon: Guzzlord
    Personality: Comes from a long lineage of globally known and talked about samurais, ninjas, knights, pirates, scientists and secret angents. Dude pretty much won the genetic lottery and could probably be pretty much anything but for some reason he's just a lazy unemployed slob that just drinks the days away thanks to heritage money and whines about not having friends or a gf. Also yells "REEEEEEEEEEEEEE" a lot, nobody knows why.

keepitsimple likes this.
  9. GiddyupGal

GiddyupGal Member

this looks kinda fun

pokemon: floette (yellow flower)
    personality: she's shy to a fault and has low confidence, which results in a fair amount of paranoia. she perks up (i.e. lessened paranoia and shyness, increased confidence) inversely to the weather, that is to say, she loves storms, particularly blizzards. can't stand feeling hot.

10. Gamzee Makara

Gamzee Makara The Bard of Rage

Sounds fun.

Pokémon: Prinplup
    Name: Dr. D
    Personality:A rapper who acts all tough and stereotypically gangsta, but hides a lot about himself from others.

(50 internets if you get the reference)

Last edited: Apr 25, 2018
  11. WizardTrubbish

If everyone's still interested, I could start this with 9 contestants - you'd just all be guaranteed jury. It's not ideal but we have enough to feasibly do a season.

If there's no objections I can start this by this weekend (with signups still open until then)

keepitsimple and Gamzee Makara like this.
  12. keepitsimple

keepitsimple Big Brother

Problem is one of the contestants hasn't been online since March

well i guess we could just vote off the inactive people lol so whatever

Last edited: May 26, 2018
  13. Genaller

Genaller PeaLyZard GreScepIn

Pokémon: Garchomp
    Name: Draco Scythe
    Personality: Always strives to push the limits of his strength. Has a lot of grit and determination towards attaining his goals though can be overly competitive and is also condescending towards those whom he perceives to lack ambition and drive. On the surface he doesn’t seem to get along with others, but at his core he wishes that he had a friend whom he could open himself up to. He loves sweet and spicy food, but can’t stand sour or bitter food. He tends to put 1 of his sycthe arms close to his mouth when he gets shy or anxious in order to try hiding his facial experessions.

keepitsimple and 345ash-greninja like this.
  14. WizardTrubbish

Genaller, keepitsimple and Dragalge like this.
  15. keepitsimple

keepitsimple Big Brother

In

WizardTrubbish likes this.
  16. Gamzee Makara

Gamzee Makara The Bard of Rage

Yo.

17. Dragalge

Dragalge This is more than 20 characters long

In

18. TheWanderingMist

TheWanderingMist My only mode of transport will be Onix

Lol I totally forgot this existed but I'm still up for it.

19. Kung Fu Ferret

Kung Fu Ferret The Next God

20. octoboy

octoboy I Crush Everything

I'll put my word in.