• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Big Brother

WizardTrubbish

much more beastly
14 Pokemon will be locked together in a house with nobody but each other for several weeks. During this time, they'll compete in challenges and vote each other out of the house, until only one winner remains.

The Game:

Each "week," houseguests will compete in a competition, in which one winner will be named "Head of Household." The HoH will have the responsibility to nominate two other houseguests for eviction. But that's not the end of the line for the two nominees. They, along with the HoH, and three randomly selected houseguests will compete in another competition, the winner of which will be crowned with the Golden Power of Veto. The winner of the Veto will have the option to save one of the nominees, forcing the HoH to name a replacement nominee. The rest of the house will then vote to send one of the nominees home.

Once only 9 houseguests remain, the next 7 evictees will make up the Jury, tasked with deciding which of the two final remaining houseguests is most deserving of victory.

Rules:

1. All SPPf rules apply (does this need to be specified? I feel like it doesn't)
2. Stay active. If you miss two consecutive comps without notifying me in advance, you will be automatically evicted
3. Roleplaying is fine, but keep it limited. Let's say max 5 posts between each comp and evictions

Name
Pokémon
1. Frank
2. Beans
3. Nona
4. Sam Peterson IV
5. Lori EVICTED WEEK ONE
6. Thanatos
7. Mister Sir Henry Porkins Kuzunoha the 14th
8. Dr. D
9. Draco Scythe

Last edited:

keepitsimple

site of lies
Name: Frank
Pokémon: Gardevoir
Short description of personality:
Usually pretty chill and easygoing, and he tries to see the best in everyone. Ways to piss him off include harming any small Fairy or Psychic types, or being a general nuisance in other ways. He isn't above picking on and making fun of pokemon that he thinks did something to deserve it at the time. Often rebels against those in power like for example, certain reality show hosts who betrayed his trust that may or may not be of the Dragon/Ground types.

(Misc info: He's highly competitive in competitions and will take advantage of whatever it takes to win legally. Hates victories the he considers cheap, such as ones caused by twist saves and would rather lose than be saved by a twist in the game or be brought back as a wildcard)

Last edited:

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Cool, this is back?

Name: Beans
Species: ;354;
Age: Uhh, would that be the age of the spirit itself, or the time since possession?
Personality: Full of beans both literally and figuratively, Beans is frequently jumping around and being active. Having taken the form of a beanbag, she is rather delicate, but pretty flexible, sort of like a rag doll. Being a banette, she isn't much of a talker (okay, she never talks), but she makes herself understood by hand gestures, or if needed, will hold up signs. She's really friendly and outgoing, despite never speaking to anyone. However, her intimidating hyperactiveness, as well as her spooky appearance turns most people off, as well as her mischievous cheek.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
May as well

Name: Nona
Species: Misdreavus
Description: She really enjoys scaring people and is patient enough to wait for a long term prank to pay off. She has some self-restraint in regards to how she chooses her targets. Can't stand liars.

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
Welp, if no one else if going to make an entry, I shall!

Name: Lori
Pokémon
743.png
Ribombee
Short description of personality: A talkative busybody, but has a bit of an ill temper. She tends to make mean-spirited jabs at others when the opportunity rises. Actually much stronger than she looks. How strong, you ask? In Middle School she once managed to shove a Krookodile into a locker!

Josef Stylin

I want to dye
Name: Mister Sir Henry Porkins Kuzunoha the 14th
Pokemon: Guzzlord
Personality: Comes from a long lineage of globally known and talked about samurais, ninjas, knights, pirates, scientists and secret angents. Dude pretty much won the genetic lottery and could probably be pretty much anything but for some reason he's just a lazy unemployed slob that just drinks the days away thanks to heritage money and whines about not having friends or a gf. Also yells "REEEEEEEEEEEEEE" a lot, nobody knows why.

GiddyupGal

smarter than i usually act
this looks kinda fun

pokemon: floette (yellow flower)
personality: she's shy to a fault and has low confidence, which results in a fair amount of paranoia. she perks up (i.e. lessened paranoia and shyness, increased confidence) inversely to the weather, that is to say, she loves storms, particularly blizzards. can't stand feeling hot.

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
Sounds fun.

Pokémon: Prinplup
Name: Dr. D
Personality:A rapper who acts all tough and stereotypically gangsta, but hides a lot about himself from others.

(50 internets if you get the reference)

Last edited:

WizardTrubbish

much more beastly
If everyone's still interested, I could start this with 9 contestants - you'd just all be guaranteed jury. It's not ideal but we have enough to feasibly do a season.

If there's no objections I can start this by this weekend (with signups still open until then)

keepitsimple

site of lies
Problem is one of the contestants hasn't been online since March

well i guess we could just vote off the inactive people lol so whatever

Last edited:

Genaller

Silver Soul
Pokémon: Garchomp
Name: Draco Scythe
Personality: Always strives to push the limits of his strength. Has a lot of grit and determination towards attaining his goals though can be overly competitive and is also condescending towards those whom he perceives to lack ambition and drive. On the surface he doesn’t seem to get along with others, but at his core he wishes that he had a friend whom he could open himself up to. He loves sweet and spicy food, but can’t stand sour or bitter food. He tends to put 1 of his sycthe arms close to his mouth when he gets shy or anxious in order to try hiding his facial experessions.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Lol I totally forgot this existed but I'm still up for it.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
I'll put my word in.