1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Big Brother

Discussion in 'Games' started by WizardTrubbish, Feb 21, 2018.

1. keepitsimple

keepitsimple mime-chan

Frank: By that logic we didn't lose our first host either

WizardTrubbish and Genaller like this.
  2. Genaller

Genaller PeaLyZard GreScepIn

OOC: Sorry about the delay guys. I’ve been pretty busy IRL. I do want to continue this though it probably won’t restart till around the 2nd week of September.

keepitsimple likes this.
  3. Genaller

Draco: Alright victi... I mean house guests :); it’s time to restart the competition! Since Sam was the HoH for the last round she won’t take part in this next challenge to determine the next HoH.

The Challenge

There will be a sequence of 5 A) or B) choices. At each stage I’m going to write out 2 declarative sentences about my personal life where exactly 1 of the statements is true. Each contestant needs to answer (via P.M.) which statement of each pair they think is true (give the letter of the true statement). Whoever chooses the statement that gets the minority of votes at each stage will be eliminated. This process will continue till all the questions are done or there are only 2 contestants remaining.

A) As a 7 year old Gible I broke my tooth by accidentally biting a Shuckle’s shell.
    B) I lost my virginity as a 16 year old Gabite to a 22 year old female Milotic named Patrice.

A) When I was young my dad Drake Scythe the Salamance constantly abused me with Outrage!.
    B) My best friend is a Sharpedo named Willy who’s dream is to be the fastest Pokémon in the sea!

A) One of my favorite meals is Fried Blaziken tossed in Thai Chili sauce along with a side of Slowpoke Tail topped with BBQ sauce.
    B) Sometimes I eat my prey (Pokémon not associated with the CPS (Civilised Pokémon Society)) raw in order to expereince their natural flavors.

A) I have an annoying younger brother named Kaido who constantly fires Draco Meteors whenever he’s in a celebratory mood.
    B) Whenever I do decide to cook my prey, I do so while they’re still alive so I can watch while they cry in agony as they transform into my meal.

A) At 19 I saved a Drowzee named Lovenzo from a deranged serial killer Gallade.
    B) My idol is a Kommo-o known as The Cracker who is the current WPMA (World Poke-Martial Arts) champion.

@Dragalge, @keepitsimple, @octoboy, @Kung Fu Ferret, @Josef Stylin, @TheWanderingMist.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2018
  4. keepitsimple

keepitsimple mime-chan

Sam was the HOH not Nona

5. TheWanderingMist

TheWanderingMist A caustic critic among überfans

Nona: *I wasn't the Head of House last time, host"

Genaller likes this.
  6. Genaller

OCC: Lol I mixed it up. I corrected it.

7. Genaller

8. Genaller

Draco: Alright it’s time for the results!

1. Well everyone got this 1 right by choosing option A). My first time wasn’t with a Milotic..... it was with a Lapras.

2. This 1 was a 3-2 split with Nona and Beans ending up in the minority by picking option A) eventhough they were right!..... I have no friends!!! This is the fate they were dealt for ACTUALLY PAYING ATTENTION to the intro character bios (I feel for them; I also lost such a challenge for the same reason back when I was a house mate). I haven’t seen Drake for 5 years (the deadbeat abandoned our family); when I get power I’ll find him and hunt him down like the sorry bastard he truly is! Moving on :).

3. The remaining contestants all got this 1 right. I’m way too sophisticated to go raw ;-).

4. We have a 2-1 split with Mister Sir Henry Porkins Kuzunoha the 14th picking the minority option in A). I don’t have an annoying younger brother named Kaido..... I have an annoying younger sister named Kaleido!! Ah the delectable screams of despair employed by my helpless prey Pokémon is like a wondrous melody ravishing my eardrums 8-D.

5. While it doesn’t matter at this point both of the finalists correctly picked B)..... Levenzo was already a Hypno when I rescued him.

The TOP 2 for this challenge are Frank and Thanatos. The winner will be the first person to correctly publicly answer the following question:
    What do I do when I get anxious? @keepitsimple, @Kung Fu Ferret.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
    keepitsimple likes this.
  9. keepitsimple

keepitsimple mime-chan

Frank: You try to hide your facial expressions behind your scythe arm, like you did that time when I asked to battle you.

Genaller likes this.
  10. Genaller

Draco: That’s right (* Frank may be acting high and mighty right now but let’s see if he stays that way after I master Poison Jab..... muhahahahaha). Well that once again makes you HoH! So who will the 2 eviction nominees be this time?

keepitsimple likes this.
  11. keepitsimple

keepitsimple mime-chan

Frank: I'll be nominating

Thanatos and Beans =(

12. octoboy

octoboy I Crush Everything

[​IMG]: *raises sign* "This is what I get for trying to act sane. Maybe I'll do less of it now." *gives Frank a gift of a helmet made of a jar filled with spiders*

keepitsimple and Genaller like this.
  13. keepitsimple

keepitsimple mime-chan

Frank: This is the best gift anyone has ever given me =) Thank you Beans

octoboy and Genaller like this.
  14. Kung Fu Ferret

Kung Fu Ferret The Next God

Thanatos: Achoo! It's tough being popular

Genaller likes this.
  15. Josef Stylin

Josef Stylin I want to die

Mister Sir Henry Porkins Kuzunoha the 14th: Honestly, why even bother eating other Pokemon? They probably taste as disgusting as their personalities.

Eat Razz Berries and down them with liquor like a true patrician!

Genaller and keepitsimple like this.
  16. Kung Fu Ferret

Kung Fu Ferret The Next God

Thanatos: I usually listen to music when I get anxious. I guess you would probably do the same?

Genaller likes this.
  17. octoboy

octoboy I Crush Everything

[​IMG]: *raises sign* "What's eating like? If I tried to do it, I'd die."

18. Genaller

Draco: Alright maggots it’s time for the next challenge!

Rules Of The Game

• There are 9 letters O, S, A, G, D, P, X, Y, Z where each of the letters can take on any single digit value (a.k.a 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9).
    • The aim of this challenge will be to provide a 9 digit number comprised of the digits you choose for each of these letters
    • The values you choose for these letters must satisfy the following constraints: O + S = 7, A + G = 8, D + P = 9 and X + Y + Z = 10
    • When forming the 9 digit number the letters can be placed in any order
    • At most 3 letters can be assigned the same value
    • The winner will be determined by whose 9 digit number is closest to their assigned number
    • As usual submissions should be made via P.M. and can be altered anytime before the deadline which for this challenge will be the coming Sunday at the same time that this post was made.
    The assigned number for each contestant will be determined by multiplying 100 million to the number corresponding to each of them here:
    meaning that:
    - Frank -> 100,000,000
    - Beans -> 200,000,000
    - Nona -> 300,000,000
    - Sam -> 400,000,000
    - Thanatos -> 600,000,000
    - Porki -> 700,000,000

Here’s an example of 1 possible valid solution: O = 6, S = 1, A = 8, G = 0, D = 9, P = 0, X = 9, Y = 1, Z = 0 and my number is XAO,YSG,ZPD = 986,110,009. In this sense it’s fairly easy to give a valid answer though it might take a bit more thought to give a particularly good answer.

Real Talk: Let me know if you guys don’t get any of the rules for this challenge or need clarification on something. I admit it might be a bit on the convoluted side though moving forward I’d like for every challenge to feel distinct :).

@keepitsimple, @Dragalge, @octoboy, @TheWanderingMist, @Kung Fu Ferret, @Josef Stylin.

19. TheWanderingMist

TheWanderingMist A caustic critic among überfans

Nona: *Oh, great. Time to break out the old systems of equations from way back when.*

20. Josef Stylin

Josef Stylin I want to die

NOBODY SAID THERE'D BE MATH

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Genaller and keepitsimple like this.