• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Big Brother

keepitsimple

site of lies
Frank: Done, that wasn't so bad :3 Pretty sure I know who is going to win though, and it's not me (assuming the competitor I'm thinking of does this right).

Last edited:

Genaller

Silver Soul

Genaller

Silver Soul
Draco: Well we’re long past the deadline and I got 3 proper answers, 1 forfeit and 2 no responses. The long and short of it is that Porki wins! Destiny (a.k.a when he chose to join) dealt him the best hand and he used it most effectively (perhaps those who didn’t respond figured out that their fate was sealed). Frank and Sam also got the “dominant strategy”, so great job to both of you. Beans didn’t want to partake in this competition, but I respect that she at least had the courtesy of letting me know up-front.

Alright Mister Sir Henry Porkins Kuzunoha the 14th (@Josef Stylin); do you want to veto either of Frank’s nominees for eviction (Thanatos and Beans)?

keepitsimple

site of lies
Guys the old rules still apply if Draco hasn't mentioned changing them. So we still have to tell the host if we decide we're not participating in a challenge. That's why WT had the strike system

octoboy

I Crush Everything
354MS.png
: *raises sign* "There goes Henry's chance of getting a gift of a helmet made of a jar filled with spiders." *crosses arms*

Genaller

Silver Soul
Draco: Okay then it’s eviction time! Frank (@keepitsimple), Sam (@Dragalge), Porkins (@Josef Stylin) and Nona (@TheWanderingMist) please P.M. me your vote for who should be evicted between Beans and Thanatos. As a side note if this ends in a draw then Thanatos will be automatically evicted as penalty for not participating in the previous challenge!

Genaller

Silver Soul
Thanatos: sorry I suck at math
Draco: So does Beans but at least she had the Voltorbs to let me know upfront that this wasn’t her kind of challenge; sadly this transgression has most likely sealed your fate!

keepitsimple

site of lies
Frank: Sam accidentally sent his answer to Thanatos instead of Draco at first, which had the correct strategy. Boi, what are you doing? You could have just copied it, and with a slight change gotten a better number than Sam.

Also, Beans has Voltorb friends? Let's invite them here so we can say hi.

Last edited: