• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Big Brother

Josef Stylin

I want to dye
I'm down

or up

or something

Genaller

Silver Soul
Let’s do this!

WizardTrubbish

much more beastly
Alright, time to get this show started! The first HoH competition is simple: PM me your vote for who you want to be the first HoH. Whoever gets the most votes wins. You're not allowed to vote for yourself. You have 24 hours to send in your vote. You're free to campaign for yourself, either publicly in this thread or privately via dealmaking and alliance forming with other houseguests, but please avoid going overboard to the point where it becomes spam or badgering other houseguests. Use your best judgment.

WizardTrubbish

much more beastly
Friendly reminder that you have ~6 hours remaining to get your votes in. So far I've only received 4 out of 9.

Genaller

Silver Soul
So who’s the first HoH?

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
If people aren't voting (even though it's past the deadline) I think it would help if you just ping everyone again and tell them to subscribe to the thread so they get alerts and don't miss challenges

Especially since the forum switch probably unsubscribed all their threads from their watch lists.

WizardTrubbish

much more beastly
Sorry for the lack of updates, didn't have internet over the weekend and was kind of lazy today. Congratulations Frank, you're our first HoH. @keepitsimple you have 24 hours to nominate two of your fellow houseguests for eviction.

Not everyone voted but I'm not going to penalize anyone for this one because of the concerns some posters have laid out. In the future I'll be pinging everyone because there's literally no reason not to.

WizardTrubbish

much more beastly
Alright, time to start our first veto competition! As HoH, Frank will be competing, alongside nominees Lori and Dr. D, as will three randomly selected HGs: Beans, Mister Sir Henry Porkins Kuzunoha the 14th, and Thanatos.

This comp is called Alphabet Soup. The goal of the comp is to spell the longest word using only the following randomly generated letters:

chpormsrfm empzizejnx wwbjjedyuc syxoajsuku ryjhwrvujx

You can only use letters found among these random letters and you can only use each letter up to as many times as it appears (for instance, your word cannot have more than one b). Whichever houseguest spells the longest, correctly spelled word will win the Power of Veto. In the event of a tie, whichever submission I received first will win.

You have 24 hours to PM me your words

@keepitsimple @TrottingMinccino @Gamzee Makara @octoboy @Kung Fu Ferret @Josef Stylin

Last edited:

Genaller

Silver Soul
In character: Darnit! I wish I were in the competition :-(.

WizardTrubbish

much more beastly
Alright, time to see what everyone submitted:

Mister Sir Henry Porkins Kuzunoha the 14th, your word was chomps.

That is a correctly spelled six letter word. The remaining HGs must have spelled at least a six letter word or longer to win.

Beans, your word was chimpanzees.

That is a correctly spelled 11 letter word, putting Beans in the lead.

Frank, your word was cyberformance.

That is a correctly spelled 13 letter word, and is currently the word to beat.

Thanatos, your word was Hermanubis.

That is a correctly spelled ten letter word, meaning congratulations Frank, you have won the Power of Veto!

Lori and Dr. D have both failed to submit a word and thus have each received a strike.

@keepitsimple you have 24 hours to decide whether or not to save one of the nominees from eviction or to choose not to use the veto and keep the noms the same. As HoH, should you remove one of the nominees, you also have the responsibility to name a replacement.

WizardTrubbish

much more beastly

Genaller

Silver Soul
Draco Scythe: I vote for Dr.D. While both Lori and Dr.D have shown themselves to be undeserving for not even bothering to participate in the challenge, Lori at least seemed to put an admirable amount of effort into her profile description hence I’m more willing to give her another chance to find her inner resolve to thrive in this competition.

(Note that Draco Scythe looks down on those who seem to lack ambition and drive, so he probably won’t sound all that nice when talking about Pokémon like Lori and Dr.D who didn’t even participate)