• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Big Brother

keepitsimple

site of lies
Frank: E2

A1 A2 A3 A4 A5 A6
B1 B2 B3 B4 B5 B6
C1 C2 C3 C4 C5 C6
D1 D2 D3 D4 D5 D6
E1 E2
E3 E4 E5 E6
F1 F2 F3 F4 F5 F6

Frank: E2
Sam: C6

Smh Sam

keepitsimple

site of lies
Frank: you're not Frank. C1

A1 A2 A3 A4 A5 A6
B1 B2 B3 B4 B5 B6
C1 C2 C3 C4 C5 C6
D1 D2 D3 D4 D5 D6
E1 E2
E3 E4 E5 E6
F1 F2 F3 F4 F5 F6

Frank: C1
Sam: D4

keepitsimple

site of lies
Frank: About time! Finally, I lost. Let's get on with the next eviction. A2

A1 A2 A3 A4 A5 A6
B1 B2 B3 B4 B5 B6
C1 C2 C3 C4 C5 C6
D1 D2 D3 D4 D5 D6
E1 E2
E3 E4 E5 E6
F1 F2 F3 F4 F5 F6

Frank: A2
Sam: B3

Genaller

Silver Soul
Draco: Congratulations Sam (@Dragalge) on becoming the final HoH! It’s now time to decide who between Frank and Sir Henry Porkins Kuzunoha The 14th will be with you in the final 2!

Genaller

Silver Soul
Draco: Well then it’s time to move on to the final stretch. Beans (@octoboy; *can’t wait to give her a good Crunch*), Nona (@TheWanderingMist), Lori (@TrottingMinccino), Thanatos (@Kung Fu Ferret), Porkins (@Josef Stylin), and Dr.D (@Gamzee Makara); as the jurors it’s time to determine who will be the winner of Serebii Big Brother! In 1 corner we have Frank (@keepitsimple) the Gardevoir and in the other we have Sam (@Dragalge) the Turtonator. The deadline to cast your vote will be 1 week. Official votes should be cast via P.M. During this time both Frank and Sam can campaign for why they think they should win. Members of the jury can also campaign for the houseguest whom they think is most deserving, and any of you can also ask the 2 finalists any questions in order to make a more informed decision. Furthermore note that you can change your vote anymore before the deadline which will be precisely 1 week from when this post goes up.

Let the finale begin!

keepitsimple

site of lies
Frank: I played perfectly and didn't get nominated for eviction once, and won twice as many comps as Sam. Vote as you wish though, I'm just happy to make it this far

keepitsimple

site of lies
354MS.png
: *wonders how she should be swayed by this, not being able to eat due to her sealed mouth*
Frank: Wait how do you heal from burns since your trainer isn't around? You should be swayed to vote for me to win because everyone except you got to enjoy Sam's cookies

Last edited:

Genaller

Silver Soul