• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Big Brother

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
Dr. D.: During that week I couldn't be recorded, I got a record deal, so I'll make money anyways! Later mofos!

*begins to glow*

Dr. D.: Holy s**t I'm evolving!

Dr. D has evolved into Empoleon!

Dr. D. : Yeah mofos, I'm ready for any s**t to go down now!

Genaller

Silver Soul
Draco: How can this be!? We were so close!! *piles of Cheetos start getting chugged into Draco’s mouth* No I can’t let it end like this!!! *tries his best to resist, but the pleasure is too great and Draco becomes intoxicated beyond belief*.
168MS.png
So host.... or rather.... faux host!... mind telling everyone here what you and your buddy Frank have been scheming since the start of this season.

*Draco confesses everything that he and Frank have been scheming to the public all while having a hysterical expression on his face. Draco and Frank are then taken into custody by the Pokécops who arrived during Draco’s confession*

(During all of this commotion the brief case with 50,00,000 million Pokébucks mysteriously vanishes)

keepitsimple

site of lies
OOC: So I figured I should explain myself here. I had fun playing the game, but this was my first time RPing and I wasn't happy with how Frank turned out since I think he was kind of boring, so I wanted to write him out with a bang and never use him again. Seeing how everyone made enteraining characters made me want to make some new ones and put a lot more effort into making them entertaining ;) Next time I play a Big Brother game I'll use one of them

I'm not going to do what I just did here to one of my characters again though

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
Dr. D. *internally* Thug life, b***hes* *Steals money and exits out the back door*

OOC:Really liked this. If family business hadn't got in the way that one week, I'd've lasted longer. Would do again with Survivor, The Amazing Race, or possible Total Drama skin on a similar idea.

Genaller

Silver Soul
OOC: @Gamzee Makara Not sure how we’d emulate TAR over here though I’m down for doing a Serebii spin on Survivor after @keepitsimple’s Serebii Big Brother finishes (though that’ll probably take a while).

Overall this really has been an enjoyable experience :).

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Nona: *brings out phonograph and record, waits for everyone to settle down a bit*

*Hey, everyone! I've brought some really old music. So, I've already told you that this is the first recorded Pokemon. What I didn't tell you was:

1. It's my Lapras great-grandmother.
And
2. It is called "Lamentation of Lapras". She is mourning the loss of her newborn son (my grandfather's younger brother).

There's a 3rd thing but I'll only say what it is once everyone is present."

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
@octoboy @Genaller @keepitsimple @Dragalge @Gamzee Makara @Josef Stylin @Kung Fu Ferret

*OK, it seems everyone is present.*

*stares at everyone in the room as I begin the record*

*An eerie wailing tune echoes throughout the room*

*So, what do you guys think?* (shouting)

OOC: Open below part after answering what you think
Last fact:

3. You should probably get your affairs in order. The record also happens to function as a fully effective Perish Song!

Now, a new three facts.

4. None of you are ghosts, and my staring was actually a Mean Look attack.

5. I'm wearing earplugs.

6. There's also a Destiny Bond effective over the entire house, courtesy of Beans helping me out.

Genaller

Silver Soul
Draco: I mean I only heard the tune from a phone in Pokeprison, so I actually wasn’t there meaning the effects wore off after I put the phone down and went back in my Prison Ball.