• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Big Brother

WizardTrubbish

much more beastly
Draco Scythe: I vote for Dr.D. While both Lori and Dr.D have shown themselves to be undeserving for not even bothering to participate in the challenge, Lori at least seemed to put an admirable amount of effort into her profile description hence I’m more willing to give her another chance to find her inner resolve to thrive in this competition.

(Note that Draco Scythe looks down on those who seem to lack ambition and drive, so he probably won’t sound all that nice when talking about Pokémon like Lori and Dr.D who didn’t even participate)

Voting's done by PM pls

Genaller

Silver Soul

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
I'm gonna signify in-character with asterisks, *like this*. Sorry I haven't been too active. I've needed to think up a bit of character first.

Nona: *If neither of them was going to participate, why even bother signing up? And I was so looking forward to seeing Lori actually back up her claims of taking on a Krookodile.*

Josef Stylin

I want to dye
Mister Sir Henry Porkins Kuzunoha the 14th: 11 letters? 13 letters? I thought it was just the sets of letters without spaces in them! The host and the players must have some kind of deal to get me kicked out, right? Since I'm clearly the only one here with enough intellect to figure something like that out but nooooooooo. Damn normies always chomping on my back REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I need a drink and then twenty more

keepitsimple

site of lies
Frank: I...really a tie? I don't really care who leaves though so I'll have to decide by a coin flip. :rolleyes:

Tails: Lori goes
Heads: Dr. D goes

Genaller

Silver Soul
How will the 2nd HoH be decoded?

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
I was on vacation...I didn't have time to update this thread while prepping...

Dr. D.:Mothaf***a I'll give you a strike! *Uses Water Pulse*

keepitsimple

site of lies
Welcome back though, at least you're still in =)

Frank: Boi, you barely avoided eviction, don't start pushing your luck by attacking the host :rolleyes:

octoboy

I Crush Everything
354MS.png
: *writes note* "Lucky I don't have one of those."