• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Big Brother

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
How did you do that sprite thing???

Nona: *At least one of them showed back up.*

keepitsimple

site of lies
Frank: Is it me or is "tomorrow morning" taking a while? It feels more like 3 days now. Are we trapped in a time loop?

Genaller

Silver Soul
Draco: How much longer will it take to get the next competition started!? I absolutely cannot afford to get rusty!! Also if Dr.D is itching for a fight, I’d be more than happy to give him 1 :D!

TheWanderingMist

Nona: *Great, just great first we lose two contestants, now the host disappears. Am I ever going to get to actually participate? How am I supposed to scare people if I don't even get to know them?*

octoboy

I Crush Everything
354MS.png
: *writes note* "Being scary gets old after a while, I find. Wanna be friends?"

TheWanderingMist

Nona: *Sure, let's be friends. And I'm not that kind of scary. I'm the kind to jump out from behind a door for a quick laugh*

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
Dr. D.:I want a lawyer! I was recording my new single while that was going on...I was f****n' held too long by my manager! Made me do 9 more takes! I'm a one-take wonder, b*****s! ...where is my phone? I wanna call Jerry! You know Jerry? He's the best f*****g lawyer in the biz! He'd get my strike reversed for sure!

WizardTrubbish

much more beastly
After a reasonable wait time, it's time for the second HoH competition. Frank, as outgoing HoH, you will not be eligible to compete. As for everyone else, the power is up for grabs.

Today's competition is called Majority Rules. Your goal is to answer each of these questions not based on what you think the answer is, but rather, what you think the majority of your fellow houseguests would say. For each question, everyone in the minority will be eliminated, until only two houseguests remain, or until I run out of questions, at which point a tiebreaking question will be posted. As always, you have 24 hours to PM me your answers.

1. Who would the majority of the house think would donate the prize money to charity? Frank or Draco Scythe?

2. Who would the majority of the house think would pick a fight with someone larger than themselves? Lori or Dr. D?

3. Who would the majority of the house think would lie about themselves to impress someone? Mister Sir Henry Porkins Kuzunoha the 14th or Sam Peterson IV?

4. Who does the majority of the house think would would intervene if they saw a fight in the streets? Thanatos or Beans?

5. Who does the majority of the house think would be too nervous to complain to their neighbors about being to noisy? Beans or Nona?

6. Who does the majority of the house think would get visibly upset after losing a competition? Draco Scythe or Dr. D?

7. Who does the majority of the house think would run for president? Frank or Nona?

@octoboy @Kung Fu Ferret @Josef Stylin @Genaller @TheWanderingMist @Dragalge @Gamzee Makara

TheWanderingMist

Nona: *Really now? Who would do something like that?*

*sticks toilet paper rolls above every door in the house

Genaller

Silver Soul
So who is the 2nd HoH?

WizardTrubbish

much more beastly
Time for results oh boy

A majority of houseguests said that Frank would donate the prize money to charity! Everyone got that right, everyone moves on.

A majority of the house said that Dr. D would get into a fight with someone bigger than himself! Sorry Beans, Draco Scythe, and Thanatos, you have all been eliminated from this competition.

A majority of the house said that Mister Sir Henry Porkins Kuzunoha the 14th would lie about himself to impress somebody. Sorry Dr. D, you have been eliminated.

A majority of the house said that Thanatos would intervene if he saw a fight in the streets. Sorry Mister Sir Henry Porkins Kuzunoha the 14th, you have been eliminated.

This leaves Nona and Sam Peterson IV as the two last remaining houseguests. Whoever posts the correct answer to this tiebreaking question first will win the second HoH. Just post your answers in this thread, no need to PM me.

On what day number of this thread opening (ie day ##, starting with the date of the OP) was the first HoH competition posted?

@Dragalge @TheWanderingMist

Genaller

Silver Soul
Draco: Damnit! That’s what I get for actually reading profile descriptions. AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
Dr. D. F**n toss-ups...Still, I'm going to eat some mothaf****n' Poké Beans and check my single's sales charts...peace! *Internal thoughts* "...hope my mama's ok...I need to win this for her..."