• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Big Brother

octoboy

I Crush Everything
354MS.png
: *raises sign* "You have a brain? I didn't know ghosts had them. I don't, I only have beans."

keepitsimple

site of lies
Frank: I think it's pretty clear that I won this =) no way any of you could beat my sentence

Last edited:

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Nona: *How many words was it? I've still got time to edit mine. 12 hours, in fact."

TheWanderingMist

Nona: *So 50 words was a bit overboard then?
=P. Just kidding. But it is more than four
Have fun with my updated sentence, host!*

Last edited:

Genaller

Silver Soul
Draco: Alright the challenge is over! let’s see what you maggots came up with. First up we have Mister Sir Henry Porkins Kuzunoha the 14th with:

Lethal Lava Land's Lethality Liquidates Lame Losers, Legitimizing Lackluster Layout

So a respectable 10 word sentence to start us off. I must also applaud Mr.Porkins for being the first to provide a response and for also seemingly putting in an admirable amount of effort into his sentence which is in stark contrast to the slacker disposition he claims to usually possess.

Next up we have have Dr.D with:

Anastasia and Anna aggressively armed an assault arriving aquatically after arbitrary armistices allegedly abjured American ammunition acquisition.

An excellent 18 word sentence that’s a clear step up from the previous 1 and seems to be an early favorite to win. Well done Dr.!

Then we have Thanatos with

"Samantha Stone silently smells sixty seven sloths"

At 6 words it’s the lowest so far though it would’ve gotten points for readability if that were a factor. Good try!

After that is Frank with:

Arnold amputated an alligator

This is quite pitiful when compared with the other sentences. It seems that as first HoH and winner of the previous eviction challenge, Frank has gotten complacent and didn’t put much effort in this time around; hopefully this shortcoming will light a fire under Frank to perform at his previous lvl once more.

Next is Beans with:

Harold hates Heather's heavy horse' hoof hitting his helmeted head horribly hard.

Great 12 word sentence! It may have not been enough, but I commend the effort and creativity on display here.

In 2nd to last we have Sam Peterson IV with:

Larry Leprechaun liked lovely little licorice licensing lectures

Solid 8 word sentence from our current HoH. Obviously Mr.Peterson has the least at stake here since there’s no way he’ll be on the eviction chopping block (unless he actively wants that) though I’m glad to see that he still seemingly put in a fair amount of thought into his sentence.

And finally we have Nona with her first submission being:

"Simply sublime, salubrious, stupidity," said Sylvia severely, surmising successive seductive situations sequentially secure silliness sans somnolence.

Excellent 16 word sentence with special praise going to the clever use of speech quotations. If it had finished here then Dr.D would be our winner with Nona being a strong runner-up, but..... Nona was far from done! This is her 2nd submission:

"Simply, shockingly, sublime, salubrious, superior stupidity," said singular solitary soul Sylvia Scatterton severely, so speedily surmising specific successive seductive situations sequentially secure such supremely salacious silliness sans substantial somnolence swiftly."
This behemoth 30 Outstanding! This magnificent word sentence is head and shoulders above the rest making Nona the clear decisive winner of the challenge!..... but she still wasn’t done:

"Simply, shockingly, sublime, salubrious, superior stupidity," said smart, spry, sincere, scintillating, sassy, sagacious, sophisticated, singular, serene, solitary, shrewd, spiteful, sarcastic, stylish, strikingly serendipitous, shy sapphire soul, statuesque stunner Sylvia Scatterton, severely, speedily surmising seriously specific successive seductive situations sequentially secure such supremely significant salacious silliness sans substantial scorned somnolence so surprisingly swiftly.”
Oh...My...Arceus...what monstrosity is this!? Nona has truly gone above and beyond to take the goal of this challenge to it’s conceivable extreme and I think such dedication absolutely awe inspiring! If Nona wanted to savagely slaughter the competition, then she succeeded!

@TheWanderingMist since you are the undisputed victor, will you choose to veto either of the 2 current eviction nominees Beans and Thanatos?

TheWanderingMist

Nona: *That sentence was ridiculously hard to come up with, but the real winning strategy was a combination of adjective abuse and choosing the correct letter to start with!*

OOC: If I veto, do I do it in character or through PM?

Genaller

Silver Soul
Nona: *That sentence was ridiculously hard to come up with, but the real winning strategy was a combination of adjective abuse and choosing the correct letter to start with!*

OOC: If I veto, do I do it in character or through PM?

OOC: It’s fine either way though looking at how such matters have been handled in the past I’d recommend you do it publicly in-character. If you do choose to veto someone then Dragalge will have to nominate someone barring you or that person for eviction.

TheWanderingMist

Nona: * I will use my veto to save my ghost friend, Beans, from the chopping block. We ghosts should stick together. Also, I sincerely apologize to whomever shall replace him.*

Genaller

Silver Soul
Draco: Alright then Sam Peterson IV (@Dragalge) choose someone to replace Beans for eviction nomination.

keepitsimple

site of lies
Frank: So that'll be either myself, Dr. D or Mister Sir Henry Porkins Kuzunoha the 14th. I wish Sam would stop using that damned RNG to make decisions

Genaller

Silver Soul
Frank: So that'll be either myself, Dr. D or Mister Sir Henry Porkins Kuzunoha the 14th. I wish Sam would stop using that damned RNG to make decisions
Draco: Actually now that I look at it there’s technically no rule preventing Sam from nominating himself or Nona. Due to her outstanding performance, Nona gets the immunity bonus (my game; my rules!) this round whereby she can’t be nominated for eviction (OOC: it wouldn’t be fair if she could be since I previously told her she wouldn’t be) though in the future this “loop hole” could make for some interesting decisions.

Genaller

Silver Soul
Actually in the real Big Brother, the holder of the power of veto is guaranteed safety anyway.
Oh in that case; great! The HoH could then still technically nominate themselves though I doubt anyone would do that in practice.

TheWanderingMist

Nona: *I vote we nominate the old host for eviction*

Genaller

Silver Soul