• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Big Mushroom

Paul1985

Ana de Armas fan
Well I'm trying to get the big mushroom in Lavender tower it's telling me it's there after using the Itemfinder but I can't retrieve it what do I have to do to get it.

You know, you can just Thief them off Wild Paras/Parasects. It's easier that way.

Paul1985

Ana de Armas fan
OK thanks I'll do that.

wild parasects and paras hold the, thats the easeist way to get them.
EDIT: damn
D: I was beat

Paul1985

Ana de Armas fan
Another question what is the hidden item in the power plant because I can't get that either.

brasilianpkprince

sorry to interupt, i don't know the answer to that question, but i want to know where i can find the mushroom maniac. i also wanted to know if he can teach you every move in a pokemon's moveset, tms and tutor moves that the pokemon can learn.

Last edited:
Another question what is the hidden item in the power plant because I can't get that either.

Which item where?
sorry to interupt, i don't know the answer to that question, but i want to know where i can find the mushroom maniac. i also wanted to know if he can teach you every move in a pokemon's moveset, tms and tutor moves that the pokemon can learn.

Island Two. Give him Two Tinymushrooms or one Big Mushroom.

Paul1985

Ana de Armas fan
Where Zapdos was I used Itemfinder and it said there was an item in that machine.

brasilianpkprince

thanks, what about the moves he teaches.

brasilianpkprince

thanks, what about the moves he teaches.

bugman03

The guy only teaches levelup moves and built in moves (eg a wild charizard would know heat wave but since there are no wild charizard the only way to teach it is through the mushroom maniac. He does not teach TMs/Move tutor stuff. It's so much easier with heart scales in R S E *sigh*