• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Biggest "Are you KIDDING me?!" Moments

Status
Not open for further replies.
When a shiny Geodude decided to selfdestruct.

MissingNoHunter

Cannon Time.
When I OHK'd a Shiny Audino because of a bad Metronome (The ONE TIME I get Aura Sphere...)

GOLDENCRS

I'm a f***** Ponyta
I caught a shiny Paras in Safari Zone, and was so excited that I saved reallllyyy fast then turned the game off right before it said Game Saved. Please Turn Off The Power. FML

7 tyranitars

a few houres ago on my grass mono in soulsilver, first I got crit by the scyther, didn't use focus energy, it had just a stripe left, next try same thing happens with 2 pokemons left.. both crited

SoraNight

The sky is the limit
I was on the wifi Battle Subway and I was on the last battle to get Rank 3. The trainer and me were neck and neck.My Swampert was going to knock out her Kingdra. Then the Kingdra proceeded to flinch me with Waterfall 3 times. I lost and was demoted to Rank 1.

foe patrat use bite
oshawott flinch
foe patrat use bite
oshawott flinch
foe patrat use bite
oshawott flinch
foe patrat use bite
oshawott fainted
._.

Jameson1

Mes amis
I was battling a Clefairy in the Goldenrod Gym when it used Metronome. Then the message popped up "Clefairy used Aeroblast!" I was shocked haha.

cannibaleyes

Holier Than Thou
Are you kidding me, I can't have a male petilil? D=
Seriously, though, I did try to breed one once and wondered why there were all coming out female. XD

On another note, I say a shiny Cloyster in the Battle Tower about a month ago. xD

red2000

Liger Zero!!!
Whitney's Miltank

- Confused it hit every turn
- Paralyzed it hit every turn
- Attracted it hit every turn

Freakin 3rd badge hack

Inchtall

Back in Black....2
I was battling Whitney, with my Togepi remaining. Here's how the battle went:
Me: All right! use Metronome and get an Aura Sphere!
TOGEPI used METRONOME!
TOGEPI used SPLASH!
Me: o_O

ten minutes later, fight Fire breather.......

TOGEPI use METRONOME!
TOGEPI used DRILL HORN!
Foe MAGMAR fainted!
Me: 8O

Axel

Orange Champion
During the battle with Lance in HeartGold, he sent out a Dragonite and decided to use Thunder. Nothing wrong with that... Until it hit 4 times in a row.

Ivanka

Freeeeeeeeee
Every time the opponent lives with 1hp. WHY?!!

Bsugarhigh

lol Battle Subway Master fight number 21. My Electivire's thunderpunch misses after the opponent does Minimize. then Giga Impact me down to 15 hps. Thunderpunch misses again. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!!? ;466;

Ivanka

Freeeeeeeeee
I also remembered when I found out that weather doesn't hit after the last attack. It annoys me so much because I've been in so many battles where the opponent would have then died being pelted by hail. That would make it a draw. =(

Status
Not open for further replies.