• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Biggest Mysterys?

spikyearedpichu

Dawn of the XY Era
So I was reading Ponyta tale (PS041) from the yellow chapter, and when Prof. Oak mentions he is working on a new pokedex because they are over 151 kinds of pokemon, he shows two silhouetted one that belongs to Donphan and the second one doesn't match any pokemon reveal to this day...So I ask did Prof. discover a new mon? could the manga predict more future generations? For me this is one of the biggest mystery of the manga, which do you think is the biggest mystery?

Honeyichigo

The manliest
It was probably just a failed attempt to draw an already-revealed second gen Pokemon. I doubt Kusaka or his artist knows much about future gens, especially not back when that picture was drawn. But just to be sure, could you post the page here?

Honeyichigo

The manliest
That... really just looks like a generic blob. There's no defining features at all. With Donphan, you can at least make out the general shape of the trunk.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
It's just a blob.

It's just something they put to point out that there is new Pokemon, but not tell because they don't want to spoil/don't know about any more.

Macromind101

Sorta looks like a Shuckle to me...but yeah if it that pic were to predict futures then it would have come true a decade ago :/