• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Biggest 'ouch' moments

Ambassador Art

What is/some of your biggest ouch moment(s)? They can be anything from near death experiences to getting nailed right where it hurts.

Discuss.

Mine was way back when I was in first grade. I was heading out of my house down the wooden basement stairs to the bus. All of a sudden, (might have been my cat) I tripped over something, tumbled forward down the stairs, and hit my head on the metal shutter at the bottom.

Luxraymaster

On the road to Johto
well i tripped over a chair fell in 2 a tv stand which crashed on top of me i cut the left side of my face open then had it stitched up

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
when i was a kid i fell off a truck once, i landed with my belly on a brick fence too, i couldn't breathe for a few minutes i still remember. i had to cry for 10 minutes until the nearest neighbour noticed me.

Everytime i bang my shin, knee or elbow on something really hard. or when i stubbed my toe once. that was so painful i complaining about it to myself for hours and couldn't put weight on it. The only reason i mention it is because it was stupidly painful, like how on earth could it be so painful? it should not have hurt that much, honestly i thought it was broken! Yes before you think i'm over-exagerating i had stubbed my toes before, this was pain with extra pain on top.

then there was the time my friend kindly broke my little right finger. that was fun.

and i fell off a climbing frame when i was really young. i can remember it but not the pain and hurt my arm in some way. I cant remember if it was broken or not.

shaq-attack

.:~:._.:~:.
When I was younger and fell off an elevated platform straight onto my back.
The pain was so immense, I blacked out twice.

xXPorygonXx

Sort of active
Went down a ramp on a bike that I didn't know had brakes until the last possible second. Hitting the wall wasn't that bad...it's where I got hit.

Let's just say I was singing soprano for the rest of the day.

Erienne

Anime high :D
I once split my tongue in half. It gushed a lot of blood; I remember my hands were blood red.

I fell off my stair case banister when I was 6 (I cut my tongue at 4) and landed on the marble floor back first. Amazingly enough, I didn't get hurt at all. I just cried and cried a lot.

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
I fell off a big snow bank, and I mean a BIG one and I landed on my head.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Probably my biggest moment ever, but in Feb. 2005, I was in Utah for Winter Break. Me and my grandma were skying down this usual area we go though. I go through this series of hills like I always did, and I went too fast and got slammed by a tree. Very badly. I started to bleed, and when I went more faster, I fell once more, and my Collar Bone got injured. By far, my worst experience ever. But Im glad I healed incredibly after two weeks.

Ethan

Banned
Bitten/kicked/struck down/pinned up against the wall/fallen off/stepped on by a horse.

You should try it some time.

I was hit by a poll. ;-;

Yeah it does seem pretty poll-esque when you think about it, but to be fair the "most embarrassing moments" and the "most horrific moments" topics managed to survive in this section, moving this one would just plain be unfair.

Helena

femme fatale
Wow, I've never had one as bad as you guys...

When I was 9, we set up a pool in the front yard, and the tile stairs got wet (to enter the house), as I walked down I slipped down them and had the biggest bruise on my butt. I could not sit down for literally 2 weeks!

Another time I went to sit on a hammock which folded up as I went to sit down and it went behind my thighs and bounced off my shins, so i pretty much fell down and smashed my head on a brick wall :(

Jhonny

Officially The Worst
I've broken bones and stepped through nails and stuff so I thought one of those things would be my biggest ouch moment. When I thought about I figured it would have to be when I dislocated my shoulder. That pain felt different and I threw up because of it. Worth it though.

krawky95

Oprahs gonna eat ya
I once broke my lower arm bone while skateboarding.
It hurt like a B***h.

katkat

InsertDramaticMusic
Once my cat leaped out at me when I was little and cut the back of my left hand and I still have the scar

Ambassador Art

I once split my tongue in half. It gushed a lot of blood; I remember my hands were blood red.
Wow, how did you manage that? o.0

Though not really an ouch moment, I remember getting stitches for something. I've not been as badly hurt as many of you guys.

I also got beaten up, I mean beaten, but it wasn't much raw pain. He grabbed my near right near my neck, I kicked him for defense, he got mad, slammed me on the ground, and started bashing the back of my head.

PokemonHero

I can see the future
Probably some of the worst pain I felt came from when I was hiking up Old Rag Mountain in Shennadoah National Park. A couple of times, I slipped on some rocks and landed on my...er, man parts. Yeah, the hike down was not fun.

Then there was the time I had surgery down there. Man, that sucked big time.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I've broken my nose slipping on ice, almost went blind when a pencil pierced my eye, and had a dresser fall on me. All in the second grade.