• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Biggest 'ouch' moments

Stardustz6

Part of the Echelon
my life is filled with injuries
i've had 2 footballs in the face,
my fingers stuck in a door twice,
fell down the stairs
got a HUGE bruise on my left knee,
and nearly got ran over twice.(once by a bus and twice by a car)

Last edited:

Lucario God 1

Master of Lucario
One I was running around on some gravel somewhere, and I was wearing shorts. I slipped over and my left knee was cut open! It was really dirty, with flaps of dirty blood-covered skin just haning on to my knee. It was horrid. But, there was a plus-side! I couldn't do PE at school for ages!
That story is why I hate shorts more than most things I hate.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
my life is filled with injuries
i've had 2 footballs in the face,
my fingers stuck in a door twice,
fell down the stairs
got a HUGE bruise on my left knee,
and nearly got ran over twice.(once by a bus and twice by a car)

yes, it's part of growing up. i had that and more in my life:)

Crumpet

Delete your System32
I get elbowed in the eye by the local asshat the other day. It hurt. Bad.

Bank$

Oh, I have another one. I was at a soccer practice and I was pretending to box with my teammate, you know pretending to punch but then out of nowhere the ******* actually punched me right on my left eye. Gave me a shiner just in time for my school photo haha. What a tard.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Gotta be falling straight on my back during skating lessons, causing me to fractue my arm. I was told I fell back on my own, but I could've sworn some kid's foam noodle made at least a little contact with me...

To make things worse, nobody knew it was fractured, and insisted I use it, because they thought the muscle was pulled. It actually got better just about right after we'd found it was a fracture :/

I won't trust the ice from now on. I hated skating anyway, my sister would just outshine me in it.

Edit:

Oh, I have another one. I was at a soccer practice and I was pretending to box with my teammate, you know pretending to punch but then out of nowhere the ******* actually punched me right on my left eye. Gave me a shiner just in time for my school photo haha. What a tard.

Lol, smooth move, Joey.

Last edited:

Tadashi

kiss my greens
I got one :)

My sister was holding the dog in her arms, and he started flailing, wanting to escape her grasp. So she hands him off to me, still flailing, and one of his nails pulls down HARD on my newly-implanted bellybutton piercing. I've actually got a cut over my ring now.

FashionableLad

Dawn•Advent Ghost
Hehehe, I got a really funny one.

I was four, and playing at my cousins house. In their back yard, they had a creek, that was shallow, rocky, and 8 feet from the ground, to the water. My twin brother accidentally nudged me and I feel down into the creek. I fainted instantly and woke up, about 10 minutes later, fully drench. I landed face flat and there wasn't a scratch or mark on me, which I find it to be a miricale. Anyways, the challenge wasn't over, I had to climb up a chain connected to the side of the creek, in order to get back to the top.

Long story short, I was drenched, fell down about 10 times, and didn't have a scratch on me xD

Makes me wonder...

The most painful one that I can remember is the time when I was around five years old, and one of my old best friends was riding on her bike and accidentally ran into me. I fell over and hit my knee on the cement. I was out for probably five minutes because the next moment I was in my best friend's mom's arms, being carried to my house.

My knee was bleeding really bad but everything else was okay.

dragon-dark-master

Thanks SPPf. TTYL
Not quite a near death experience... But when I was in grade 3 (or there about) I was kept in during Lunch... I wasn't happy I had to do lines, when I was done the teacher left and told me to put my book away, so I was in a hurry to, well, play 4 square!!! So I put my book away and a door opened, being the good person I am... I closed it, but my school shirt got caught on a cupboard, then I reached out to unhook it, but my hand was on the door frame (this is an old fashioned door, it weight about 20 kilos add wind and me slamming it... I was quite heavy) slammed on my finger, almost shattering it... I was lucky to just crush my nail... It hurt...

Hakajin

Obsessive Shipper
Kidney stone! Two Tuesdays ago, I got this pain in my upper/mid back. It kept getting worse and worse, until I was moaning in pain. Nothing I did seemed to help. Finally, though, it went away. I chalked it up to bloating since I have IBS, and I've had similar problems with that (though now I kind of wonder if the other times might have been kidney stones, too).

Anyway, the pain came back at about the same time the next day, only this time it was worse, and it just would not go away. I was just in agony. I've heard that kidney stones are about as painful as childbirth, and I believe it. I didn't think I could take any more, but there was nothing else I could do. I finally had to have my dad call an ambulance. I almost threw up walking to the ambulance, but I couldn't. I thought they'd give me morphine or something, but it turns out I was just being naive.

I felt better after a while, so I had to wait a long time in the waiting room. Only it started hurting really badly again, and they would not get to me. Finally, they had to bump me up because I was causing a bit of a scene. I felt better soon after I got to my room. My nurse was named Joy, heheh. My doctor said I'd just have to pass the stone, but it turned out not to hurt if I drank plenty of water.

They gave me some pain meds, too, but I didn't need them.Anyway, it's kind of uncommon for someone my age to have kidney stones. It could be because I was taking a calcium supplement, and I'm small, but... I don't know.

Anyway, that was pretty much the worst pain I've ever been in. And the worst part is, the ambulance guys took my shoes and forgot to give them back. Those were my favorite shoes!

Deoxytwo

Riddle in an Enigma
Another stupid, painful thing I've done:
I stepped on a rake that was lying on the ground and it came up and smacked me, just like the cartoons. What's worse is that I stepped on it to see if it would do the same thing it does in the cartoons :/

denizenofevil

Another stupid, painful thing I've done:
I stepped on a rake that was lying on the ground and it came up and smacked me, just like the cartoons. What's worse is that I stepped on it to see if it would do the same thing it does in the cartoons :/

lol... I did the exact same thing when I was ten.

My biggest ouch moment was probably when I was 12 and I went down a slide and someone had leaned the shovel against the slide and the handle went far enough over the slide for me to get stabbed in the gut coming down. I couldn't go down any further because the handle was holding me up and it was so painful, I thought I was going to cry. I now wonder if it is possible for me to reproduce after that...

Darkrailuver

Rathalos Knight
When I was young I ran into a cornor and got 3 stitches from it,
then later on (a few years, to be exact,) I cut my head with a pool cue and 15 stitches.

Mew-100

Future Scriptwriter!
I've been kicked and punched in the privates countless times.
I've banged my Funny Bone countless times.
I banged my knee against the corner of a bed on holiday in Turkey years ago (about 2003/4). I still have the mark on my leg.

I've been hurt many more times, alas, I've never broken a bone.

Today i was running with a loose shoe on concrete. Bad coice,my friend. I tripped and scraped my ankle,two other scrapes on the palm of each hand, and a big scrape on the back of my right hand. It hurt like hell and i would not be suprised if there are blood stains on the concrete.