• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Biggest 'ouch' moments

Chimcharrulez97

I don't know if this is my biggest "ouch" moment, but yesterday I nearly cooked my finger trying to light a candle with a match.

Tadashi

kiss my greens
When I was about 7, I was on vacation with my family. The hotel we were staying at had a fireplace with a glass door. I was playing near the fireplace, as the fire went, and I accidentally jabbed my elbow into the glass door. The skin around my elbow was swollen, brown and painful for weeks.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Yesterday I was reaching for a brownie and my sister stabbed my hand with a knife because she wanted the first one. And that doesn't even make the top 50.

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Yesterday I was reaching for a brownie and my sister stabbed my hand with a knife because she wanted the first one. And that doesn't even make the top 50.

Jeez, a knife?! Did it bleed? And how does that not make the top 50?

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Jeez, a knife?! Did it bleed? And how does that not make the top 50?

Yes it did bleed. But I have had a lot of violent and painful things done to me in my life. It's what made me so fun.

Barbarooza

BarBOSSA
Today I went to the cricket nets and got my thumb owned by the ball being hit at me during my follow through wile bowling. Purple thumb is purple.

Could be worse...could've hit you in the gonads, like what happened to me. I didn't know what colour my balls were at that time. That wasn't really what was on my mind...

Sapphiredragon929

A r t i f i c e.
In the second grade I fell, and my pant leg got caught, as they could be zipped off into shorts. And the pants leg was caught, I was bleeding like crazy, I still have the scars.

Calm PokeMaster

Whn I was in first grade,I cut my knees on some sharp bricks........oh mann,the pain was horrible.

Darkrai00

.*.*.*.*.
i got my eye clawed by a cat. i never thought my cat would betray me but it was terrible i was really lucky it didnt dig into my eyeball itself it cut my eyelid. but major stinging and jsut pain went on for a while.

Years ago I went to NYC at the Rockafella place with the big iceskating place. And I remember being a retard and starting to skate the opposite way of everyone else ...and I fell, and some ******* ran over my finger. D:

But it wasn't as painful because my hands were so numb (thankfully!) ..and yeah. It was bleeding like crazy through my gloves ..but my mom didn't think it was bad enough to find a hospital ..so we left it as that.

And then a week or so later it was Christmas Eve and I was at my Uncle's house ...and my nail totally fell off ..all of it. EWWWW. D:

Elementman-Novapoke

When I was roughly 9, I was playing in the front garden. At the same time, my mum was mowing the lawn. The lawnmower hit a stone, which promptly decided to flick up and bash my eye. Blood and pain. Luckily, it only gashed my eyelid, not the eyeball.

At ten I broke my wrist. It was painful, but the more disturbing thing I can remember was the horrible squelching-cracking noise. Ugh *shudders*

More recently, I was at the school's Badminton Club, getting owned by my mate, when a kid - well, about 12y/o - on the next court decided that it'd be fun to pick up two rackets and start flailing them about. Brat nailed me in my right eye. Blood EVERYWHERE. Again, it was really my eyelid that suffered, but it bloody hurt.

Yeah, I have scars on both eyelids.

The Unknown Twinkie

Lilligant is so cute
When I broke my left arm, it hurt but not much and I got stiches when I was 6 or 7 years old and if you are wondering how I got my stiches I will tell you.

My brother,sister and I, were jumping on my parents bed (playing pokemon school, which we invinted) and when my brother got out to get a drink (which he took along time to get a drink) so while Me and my sister were waiting I decided to do a snorelax headbutt and wham on the bottom on the blinds and I have to go to the hospitle and they didn'n numb my head becuse when a nurse gave me a nice hot blaket and I becuse the blanket was so warm I knock my self out (which I fell asleep) and went home between 11:00-1:00am

The Unknown Twinkie

Lilligant is so cute
When I broke my left arm, it hurt but not much and I got stiches when I was 6 or 7 years old and if you are wondering how I got my stiches I will tell you.

My brother,sister and I, were jumping on my parents bed (playing pokemon school, which we invinted) and when my brother got out to get a drink (which he took along time to get a drink) so while Me and my sister were waiting I decided to do a snorelax headbutt and wham on the bottom on the blinds and I have to go to the hospitle and they didn'n numb my head becuse when a nurse gave me a nice hot blaket and I becuse the blanket was so warm I knock my self out (which I fell asleep) and went home between 11:00-1:00am

The Unknown Twinkie

Lilligant is so cute

The Unknown Twinkie

Lilligant is so cute

Treeconator11

Ultranumb
I've had a very personal expereience with a soccer ball. I was a this school thing called Capit, and while I was standing in the gym, a soccer ball flies over near me, bouches off the stage, and, lets sayI didn't wanna get up for the next ten minutes.

I got a sister shot too. Me and my sister were on our trampoline doing wrestling moves, and I was on my knees. Sister kicked me right there, and I spent fifteen minutes on the ground.

Also, my brother loves to bash my areas in for some reason, he's gotten a few good ones in to, once I was sleeping, and he got me good, hurt so bad.

Also, I hurt my back on my trampoline, nothing big, but it felt like it was on fire, and I once sprained my wrist when me and my cousin were stick fighting in the front yard, couldn't put any weight on it for about a day or two, then I had to wear that stupid cast.

litchfield

Johto Traveler
I slamed a car door with my arm still inside and I was trying to be like mary poppins when I was 7 and jumped off about 7 feet (with an old umbrella) and hit the ground hard.

Digitalized

Kanto Resident
This didn't hurt as much as it was almost death, but my cousin held me underwater for maybe... 2 minutes, and he's about 4 years older than me... so he's a big dude to me. I felt like I was seriously going to die, and I probably would've if I didn't kick his parts. He then started crying. Second of all, when I was in Cub Scouts, I was carrying a Canoe downhill with a 'touched', if you know what I mean, kid in my troop. So, he decided to run back uo the hill, why no one will ever know, leaving me with a heavy, six-foot long Canoe only being held by the weak grip of my 7 year old sweaty fingers. I Wouldn't let go, or it would definitely kill someone down at the bottom of the hill, so I held on, but my feet started slipping and I fell down, which hurt enough, and then I slid down this HUGE gravel hill on my knees, ending up in blood gushing down the whole bottom half of my legs. Not too charming.

~Silver Aura~

Back...ish
Good cripe where do I start?

Well when I was little around 3 I think I was playing horsey with my dad and dopey me was sitting wrong and fell off and badly twisted my ankle ouchies.

Another major ouch moment was when I was 13 I was at school and I was playing tag with a friend and he accidently pulled me over and I fractured my arm. and once when I was on the comp on this very forum in fact the phone rang I got up to answer it but in my haste I sorta fell over the chair and landed on my nose I was surprised I didn't break it but didn't stop it from hurting like a peanut. And also when I was getting my dinner I obviously wasn't paying attention again as I tripped over something (Can't remember what) and landed flat on my face my mum was laughing for ten whole minutes.
I also tripped over a guinea pig run from the inside (We have guinea pigs) again my had a lauging fit over it.

I am so accident prone.