• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Biggest 'ouch' moments

Farmermon

Is back once again!
I put in the Horrifying Moments thread once that I was nearly charged down by a bull that jumped over a large gate... it charged at me, but luckily i had a manure spreader between me and him.... I only weighed about 110 at the time... and he was well over a ton! My bro chased him with the bobcat afterward to get him away from me... and then my dad got him butchered... he was delicious! :p

5ilVer

<-- so adorable ^_^
when we went to the zoo I tried to feed those black swans when all of the sudden one of them had my finger in its mouth....I wasn't bleeding that bad but it HURT....

other then that my dog had a nasty habbit of peeing all over my leg for 3 months before we trained him......not painfull, simply disgusting/:

I never broke anything......or fell bad enough so it will be considered as one of my most painful moments...

Atticus

I've been lucky enough to never break anything. But when I was 6 I slipped on a book of matches left on the carpet and cracked my head against a corner of the hallway. I received a handful of stitches and my ma says they were able to see a bit of white from my skull before I was sewn(?) up. To this day I still have small line of a scar above my left eyebrow. It's pretty cool. :)

Aresol

Caring Wanderer
I broke my left leg when I was five after falling off a gym set.
I broke my left arm when I was 9 after tripping over my feet and falling on my arm on the road.
I crushed both bones in my right leg when I was 12 after an ATV flipped over and landed on my leg. I spent six months in a cast and my right leg is more metal now than flesh and bone.
I broke my right leg again during my high school graduation, but still sat through the ceremony and walked up to receive my diploma all on a busted leg.
And last January I punched a door out of my frustration over a girl and broke my right hand. I'm now ambidextrous after having to rely on my least dominant hand for months.
There's been plenty more.

aclover

VICTORiOUS
when i was 6 I town with my aunt we walked past a hobo.
the hobo grabbed me, i screamed, ran looking behind me and tripped on some granite stepsand whacked my head on a brick wall.

i cracked my head open but unfortunatly it was in the start of the summer holidays

I got a new bike I didn't really know how to control the bike but rode to my friends house (the next block). Then I told him to get on the back so we can ride around. But down his street is a big downhill that leads to a forest. So we went downhill my friend told me to use the brakes but they didn't work so friend jumped off the bike and I was still riding then I went through the forest lots of twigs scratching my face then I hit a tree very hard (trust me it hurt very bad). Then my bike was stuck on my leg I couldn't take off. Then comes my friend and helps me. Luckily I didn't break anything but it left a big bruise on my knee.

yani~sakura

i had to be you...
i was walking home from school with my friend. i walked out into the road and i didn't see the car coming. the car hit me at 25mph. i bulls eyed the windscreen with my and my friend said i flipped in the air. the driver only just got her incense.

luckily i left with a bruise and i was laughing in the ambulance. i went camping the next day

Burnt Flower

Horror Mistress
The only big 'ouch' moment I ever had was when I was around 6 years old. I was watching the Smurfs, but the volume was too low, so I went to the TV set to turn it up. I don't know what I did, I think the table it was in was a bit unstable, but the tv came crashing on top of me and the only thing I could do was cry my eyes out.

As for near-death experiences, I had one when I was also 6. I was in a friend's swimming pool and I went to the deep end to prove to myself that I could really swim. I started sinking like a stone, my lungs were filling up with water, and nobody noticed that I was drowning. I'm stil alive today because I managed to grab a pole that was near the pool and pull myself up.

Ctep

First HG Shiny
In fifth grade the entire grade took a three day trip to a camp, while there we were building a tree-house and a huge board fell on my head! DX I had a concussion and everything. It really ruined the trip for me.

when i was like 10 me and my cousins were play wrestling, then one of my cousins
accidently kicked in the ....... it hurt for a week

pokemonmasterhustler

Pokemon Master
not sure probably from one of my scars which i don't remember getting all to well

I crawled under a metal pipe, then tried to stand up in some kind of jump because I thought I passed it, whacked my head against the metal and fell on the floor.

I had a grade 2 concussion and wasn't allowed to do anything for 2 weeks except for eating and drinking (only water), sleeping, and going to the toilet (I wasn't even allowed to see any light during the first week, I had to be blindfolded when I was eating).

Yeah, I had major headaches, times that I had to throw up every 5 minutes and was bored to death, but the doctor said I almost had a skull bash so I couldn't complain.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I was at my cottage 2 week ago, and I stubbed my toe. And then the nail ripped off with blood.

random guardian

Get your flame on!
I have a lot of these.
one involved me slpiping on a wet floor so hard i felt like i had a hangover(no wet floor warning.)
Another involved a drunk driver. lets just say by the end of the day we had to bury a calf.

Oh, I remember another good one.

I was on an excursion to this camp. Anyway, we were doing fencing, after which we played dodgeball with these real hard,distorted balls. Anyway, just my luck that the kid with the really strong arm was on the other team.

I assume you people can figure out the rest.

He threw it and it hit me fair in the nutsack. Couldn't walk properly for a week.

Oh, I remember another good one.

I was on an excursion to this camp. Anyway, we were doing fencing, after which we played dodgeball with these real hard,distorted balls. Anyway, just my luck that the kid with the really strong arm was on the other team.

I assume you people can figure out the rest.

He threw it and it hit me fair in the nutsack. Couldn't walk properly for a week.