• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Biggest Pokemon fandom dummyspits.

Kuraikarasu

Isn't that Dandy?
and it begins looks at Endless & aurawarrior8 -_-'

the gen V starter evo fiasco takes the cake though and the gyarados one thats about to erupt

Mark_Chaos

WARP EVOLUTION!
and it begins looks at Endless & aurawarrior8 -_-'

the gen V starter evo fiasco takes the cake though and the gyarados one thats about to erupt

At least it's a hell of a lot better than people complaining about the grass in HG/SS... I mean seriously, who actually complains about that kind of stupid crap?

Kuraikarasu

Isn't that Dandy?
At least it's a hell of a lot better than people complaining about the grass in HG/SS... I mean seriously, who actually complains about that kind of stupid crap?

true you are correct the thing was that I just found it rather ironic

Light type will be brought up with each new gen because people enjoy pointless arguing over whether or not it should exist... happened in third gen, happened in fourth gen, happened in fifth gen, MAKE IT STOP! Fire and Electric give off light, can't those be acceptable? Lanturn uses it to see in the deep underwater, and Ampharos uses it for a lighthouse. And the sun's a big ball of fire, which gives off light... can't those be Light instead of wanting it to unneccesarily having it as its own type?

Aurath8

I almost forgot about about the light type fiasco, it was a load of simple thinkers that couldn't spell versus few angry people with long posts the simpler ones didn't read.